MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #12 Bronte would definitely drink the Kool-Aid

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Right, I need to read up their star signs, check out this egg-free cake company and rewatch the entire episode. Apologies for the spam in advance..

Reactions: 11
Dyers again. Who even watches that shite? (She says watching trashy Australian reality TV)
Every woman I know is watching it, and 50% of them are types that I never would have thought would like it! I don't know why it's so addictive

Reactions: 6
Harrison's behaviour is actually quite scary. He's deliberately goading Adam and smiling throughout. He's actually getting off on this. He reminds me of people who abuse steroids, their brains get wired differently.
I just hope every woman alive watches this and never go anywhere near him.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Harrison's behaviour is actually quite scary. He's deliberately goading Adam and smiling throughout. He's actually getting off on this. He reminds me of people who abuse steroids, their brains get wired differently.
I just hope every woman alive watches this and never go anywhere near him.
Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Harrison takes steroids. He's kinda bloated in that roidy way

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So Claire and Jesse still speak? I still have hope even though deep down there is none🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Bronte is the definition of a desperate woman if she's being honest about her feelings for him.

Reactions: 12
I ws working late so just caught up with the show now. Harrison, I just have no words for how toxic he is. Sorry to the Dunk yum lovers but he gives me Feathery Stroker vibes 😬
Ive had this in my head for weeks and felt bad about saying it but after her carry on this week I will...Bronte looks like Momo from that freaky challenge a few years ago.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I know ! bleeping lightweights abandoning us to do important stuff and have a social life.

I watched the film In Bruges and ate Belgian waffles with some friends tonight! Will catch up tomorrow where you'll all receive some notifications from me (apologies in advance)

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I’ve missed this thread all week due to work but have managed to catch up. I don’t think I’ve hated anyone like Harrison. His smug face is the worst! He also reminds me of a Mr Potato head. Bronte has to be an actress or I totally think he is abusing her. Part of abuse is alienating people from friends and family and hello,,,,,guess what’s happening here

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.