MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on did Cam just say give me a cuddle to Tayla?! When weve just had Lindor crying on the couch that she has to beg for a hug?!?!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Bloody hell, Cam was all over the deranged nurse like a rash. Grubby little twit. I don’t like Lyndall, but that was out of order.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Cameron just needs to be bleeping honest. Nothing wrong with not being into Lyndell but be honest about it!!

Reactions: 17
Wtf is Tayla on? Seriously she spins so many lies. Of she’s hugging Cam. That side eye from her when the camera was on them hugging- feel like they are deffo gonna hook up 😎

Reactions: 17
There’s something I really dislike about him. Unpopular opinion but I think Lindor deserves better than him.
He’s a dishonest sneaky bastard. She’s awful too but she doesn’t deserve to be led on and lied to.

Reactions: 8
Oh piss off Nationwide! Remember last season they were begging us all to spend money, now it's bleeping milk and baconfuckingnese

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.