MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Whys Dunc dressed like one of Andy's green army men in Toy Story?! Aww wonder how Woody is getting on without sex mad Mel?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
duck me, he’s a good looking bloke but he dresses so bloody badly. I don’t think anything will ever beat that god awful salmon suit but he keeps trying.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my heart 😭 I hope nothing ever happens to those letters, how precious.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Awww, I miss them being little at bed time 🥰
God me too. Until I remember the endless trips downstairs for a drink, followed by endless trips for a wee, followed by them yelling downstairs to ask me what I’m doing, followed by them piling in to my bed and me ending up clinging to a square foot of mattress at the bottom of the bed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.