MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #11 Too much he said/she said, the question is will Jesse and Claire sh*g?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was in an abusive relationship and my biggest fear was I wasn’t good enough, because that’s what he made me believe. Bronte , fame isn’t worth this honey
same.. but I don’t see the reflection of my feelings or hurt at that time in her. She’s fake.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Bronte literally crying all the bleeping time.😭😭😭😭 Yeah luv, great "relationship goals' pair of cunts

Reactions: 8
same.. but I don’t see the reflection of my feelings or hurt at that time in her. She’s fake.
I completely agree.
I’m not convinced she is being emotionally manipulated. I think she’s totally complicit in the fakery.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm very pleasantly surprised by Evelyn, I thought she was going to be a witch from hell, but I love her ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 29
As much as I really like Rupert & Evelyn I don’t think they will go the distance… like chalk & cheese on lifestyles….🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.