MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Duncan isn't Alyssa's type. Is it because he isn't married to someone else?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Duncan reacted better than most people would to her tantrum. She’s crazy!

Love how all the girls can’t understand how he’s “not her type” 😂😂😂 they know she’s punching

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Whoreman's problem is that Duncan isn't married to someone else. She doesn't feel like she's special because she's not stealing someone else's husband. bleep

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I am howling that we all just commented exactly the same on Alyssa’s statement 😂🥰

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Omfg Alyssa. Just because you're pissed off at Duncan you're now making up lies that he's not your type. News flash, there's a queue of women for him if you're so repulsed by him.

Reactions: 15
Duncan can be my type any day of the week! She’s either crazy or grasping for attention / a storyline.

Reactions: 6
What is it with Bronte's eyes? They are such a striking colour but they still look weird. Does she not have lashes? I can't put my finger on it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.