MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mel looks amazing in her bikini ❤ Harrison will be looking to fight with her even more now 🙄

Reactions: 15
Omg why do teenagers eat constantly. My kitchen is beside the living room so Im on pause 😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Omg why do teenagers eat constantly. My kitchen is beside the living room so Im on pause 😤
I watch in our Kitchen/Dining Room and the 3 males I live with (2 teenage) walk in and out constantly and try to talk to me. They get the MAFS evil eye until they slowly retreat

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Didn’t Hugo get into a shitload of trouble the last time he vented about his “relationship”

Reactions: 8
Mel looks amazing in her bikini ❤ Harrison will be looking to fight with her even more now 🙄
Stunning! Does anyone think she’s has a bbl? Her butt is extra for her size

Also, Alyssa is toxic! I hate silent treatment

Reactions: 8
Can't cope with Melindas hair. Needs to get rid of the awful filler and dye her hair brown and get some volume and layers into it. Be an absolute ride 🔥

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.