MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww just finished it.

I saw Mel giving Layton a 🥰 look twice. Hope they end up together. Crazy how she was a cnt at the wedding and now she's a different person. His goofy side is good for her. Hope they work out.

Ollie and Tahnee so sweet.

I like Duncan cause he's mature but that pissed me off when he didn't speak up about Dan????? Very shady 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️

Dan's friend is love with him lol.
---
Does anyone know where I get these or something like them. I am shite with that Google image search and will just spoil it on myself. Googled earrings Lyndall so I didn't get spoilers after her name 😂

View attachment 2085419
Found these that are similar they based in America so postage is on the high side

This one is UK based

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Aww just finished it.

I saw Mel giving Layton a 🥰 look twice. Hope they end up together. Crazy how she was a cnt at the wedding and now she's a different person. His goofy side is good for her. Hope they work out.

Ollie and Tahnee so sweet.

I like Duncan cause he's mature but that pissed me off when he didn't speak up about Dan????? Very shady 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️

Dan's friend is love with him lol.
---
Does anyone know where I get these or something like them. I am shite with that Google image search and will just spoil it on myself. Googled earrings Lyndall so I didn't get spoilers after her name 😂

View attachment 2085419
Try Mimco, it's an aussie brand

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I'm just going to say it but can you all remember Dan's mate literally laughing at the wedding and picking apart the very Indian inspired beautiful decor.
I just have a gut feeling that Dan and his friends may be racist 🤷🏼‍♀️ his friend is a horror!! Don't shoot me for saying it, it's just personally how I feel 🥺

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I'm just going to say it but can you all remember Dan's mate literally laughing at the wedding and picking apart the very Indian inspired beautiful decor.
I just have a gut feeling that Dan and his friends may be racist 🤷🏼‍♀️ his friend is a horror!! Don't shoot me for saying it, it's just personally how I feel 🥺
I fully agree, I thought it at the time.

Reactions: 18
Found these that are similar they based in America so postage is on the high side

This one is UK based

!! Thank you 🥰🥰🥰😘 & @Aussie
---
He's deffo racist.

Sandy kept coming at the bottom of the hot to not lists too. Cause shes not white. So sad. Best looking in the show by miles. Natural beauty ✨️

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
I’m a bit behind but why is Dan literally saying he wants the same relationship dynamic as he has with his so called female “friend”. That sounds so dodgy to me! There’s something not right about that man.

On another note: Sandy is absolutely gorgeous.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The race angle could explain why Dan looks like he is having a Norman Bates twinge every time Evelyn pulls him over the coals.

Reactions: 14
Does anyone remember where Harrison put Mel in the photo game? I genuinely think he faces her.

Argh I missed you all on Thursday, the doctor decided I might have bacteria in my heart, had to stay overnight in hospital then 6pm Friday they decided I was probs fine and sent me home! Props to all you lovely NHS people on here, we are so lucky in this country to have what we have. Anyhoo, all caught up, Evelyn is a goddess, Talya continues to be an utter bleep, Hugo seriously needs to grow a pair, I have no idea who or what Harrison is anymore, and Sandy, well I feel bad for her, but for someone who keeps their sex life private she was very quick to tell the producers that she and Dan had sex. Not quite buying her pure act...but whatever, Dan has still been an hole to her. His angry looks at dinner were scary, he's not a good person.

Oh and Leyton and Jesse's facial expressions are everything. Happy Easter everyone! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 21
By the looks of this thread I’ve a lot to catch up on , I’m only on the second commitment ceremony.
Happy Easter everyone

• Heart
Argh I missed you all on Thursday, the doctor decided I might have bacteria in my heart, had to stay overnight in hospital then 6pm Friday they decided I was probs fine and sent me home! Props to all you lovely NHS people on here, we are so lucky in this country to have what we have. Anyhoo, all caught up, Evelyn is a goddess, Talya continues to be an utter bleep, Hugo seriously needs to grow a pair, I have no idea who or what Harrison is anymore, and Sandy, well I feel bad for her, but for someone who keeps their sex life private she was very quick to tell the producers that she and Dan had sex. Not quite buying her pure act...but whatever, Dan has still been an hole to her. His angry looks at dinner were scary, he's not a good person.

Oh and Leyton and Jesse's facial expressions are everything. Happy Easter everyone! xx
Hope you're doing ok love xx

Hope you're doing ok love xx
Thanks, I feel fine, felt like a fraud in hospital chilling with their food (I'm weird, I like it) and care when I felt absolutely fine! Looking forward to watching MAFS at home tomorrow though.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Does anyone remember where Harrison put Mel in the photo game? I genuinely think he faces her.
i think he put her in the bottom couple as I remember thinking at the time it actually meant that he did fancy her 🙄

Ah nothings up, I was meaning thanks for all the love from your notifications. Lovely to see you on the thread!
Oh bless you 🙏
I'm here just been abit more silent this season as not been very well. I'm on it now though - what a pissing season already 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 6
!! Thank you 🥰🥰🥰😘 & @Aussie
---

He's deffo racist.

Sandy kept coming at the bottom of the hot to not lists too. Cause shes not white. So sad. Best looking in the show by miles. Natural beauty ✨️

I saw this and immediately thought this too. Every time her photo came last I just thought FFS. She’s not white and that’s why she’s voted the least attractive. Even Dan’s wedding guest mocking the Indian decor at the wedding, why the duck was that broadcasted as ‘funny’ or ‘entertaining’. Casual racism at its finest.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh bless you 🙏
I'm here just been abit more silent this season as not been very well. I'm on it now though - what a pissing season already 🤣🤣🤣
I hope you feel better soon. This season is definitely not as good as previous ones! X

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.