MAFS Australia season 10 (E4 pace) #10 It's not a dinner party without buttdials and gaslighting (No Spoilers)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dan is vile. I can see him being abusive in the real world. Sandy needs to leave. If she doesn't then she has zero self respect.

Absolutely loving Evelyn.

Loved Sandy shutting head Harrison down.

I Absolutely love Claire and Jesse. I think she's genuinely sorry and I want them to work.

What's going on in Mel and Layton's relationship then?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Just caught up on the thread. I was called into work yesterday and had expected to be home for 19:30 but it was 21:00 instead then quickly ate, ready to watch it and my manager rang me to go over things but mostly to check I was ok. Preying I did the paperwork right (first time going solo and the first day of new paperwork great timing). Eventually caught up at like midnight! A lot to unpack! Can they match Dan and Tayla together? Both vile and want alone time. Cretins! Still love Jessie and Claire

• Heart
Reactions: 9
What a chaotic dinner party!

How many times can we hear the word buttdial?
Dan the man proves he's nothing but a wank.
Tayla is still a horror.
Evelyn is a queen. Here's your crown, gal 👑
Justice for Sandy
Harrison has suddenly become Mr Morality

Sorry, the title is a bit tit
I don't know why but I feel like Evelyn is going to turn out to be a horror ( I'm sure she had this kind of trajectory on big brother and it turned out she wasn't what she seemed but I can't remember if it was nice to horror or vice versa)

Reactions: 11
Just watching now but caught up on the thread first.
I want sandy to call out Dan's disappearing act too! And hugo to tell everyone how awful Tayla is.
---
Ps
Speed dating was so much fun, and there were actually a few people I was interested in! So fingers crossed for me

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Haven’t been able to keep up on here all week but am up to date on MAFS.

Dan is an ass but it sounds like not one man at the guys night called him out for his behaviour so they’re all a waste of space 😒

Reactions: 18
Haven’t been able to keep up on here all week but am up to date on MAFS.

Dan is an ass but it sounds like not one man at the guys night called him out for his behaviour so they’re all a waste of space 😒
I thought this! Unless it was edited out why weren’t Duncan and Ollie saying something?!

Reactions: 17
I missed last night but watching and catching up on the thread now. @Diagnosis123 the gifs and pics were extra brilliant this episode. Just to say how disappointed I am in all the blokes who were on the boys night out. All a bunch of wimpy snakes

Alessandra looks lovely in gold 😍
Evelyn pouring a duck load of champagne into a huge wine glass is a mood
Claire looks unreal in that pink dress and red lipstick, I feel so mushy when I saw her and Jesse walk in 😭♥
Sandy in YELLOW 💛
Tayla is the worst so I don't feel sorry for her one bit. I actually like Hugo and like how he was very upfront about all the stuff he said
DAN SAYING THEY HAD A BEAUTIFUL INTIMATE MOMENT NOOOOOOOOOO 🤢
I LOVED the Evelyn vs Dan moment at the end, I was fully belly laughing so hard my cat moved off the bed

It won't let me quote you @YerDaSellsAv0n but I'm loving "Beauty and the Beast Mode" for a thread title 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 27
From the get go Tayla has been a rude, offensive, spoilt brat. The way she has spoken and treated Hugo has been appalling. I think that's why none of us have questioned Hugh saying what he said. I'm surprised he's still with her tbh.

Dan however has been a snake with Sandy. She may be a bit dull and needy but she is essentially a good person and he's treating her really badly lately. Sleeping with her was a massive no no.

Evelyn is a Queen.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Now I'm going to read all of your posts in Kat Slater.🤣
No need for that Tiff me old china! 🤣
---
Just watching now but caught up on the thread first.
I want sandy to call out Dan's disappearing act too! And hugo to tell everyone how awful Tayla is.
---
Ps
Speed dating was so much fun, and there were actually a few people I was interested in! So fingers crossed for me
Yay to your merail 💓🤞

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Just seen a major spoiler on daily mail ffs (don’t even know why i decided to click on that one for my site of choice to see Paul from s club is dead)

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Thank you Princess. Seems a fair and representative title to me 😁. Think we all need a lie down after hearing all that! Everything’s been turned upside down in MAFSA Land this week!!!
Hey just catching up now. No not all Aussie men are this bleeping awful!

Thanks for the new thread @Princess of Scots
---
the title is brilliant 🤣 thank you lovely.

have a wonderful Easter weekend everyone - be sure to ration some treats for Monday night, looks like a good’un.

Aussie - catch up and let us know your thoughts ❤(but hope it was a lovely evening)
---

from her last post I think she may have gone searching for @crispycrunch 🙁
Just caught up.

Evelyn is an absolute queen.
Sandy best write leave on Monday, if she doesn't she's an absolute fool. She looked amazing in her dress.

The men (boys) who were on that night out should be held accountable for not standing up for the women (except for Tayla, she is a bleep)

Also a lot of the females in this group are quite outspoken & will speak up to these awful men. I'm all for that!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Watched last night. Appalled but not surprised by Dan.
Tayla can clearly dish it out but can't take it. She has been awful since day one. Hugo should've spilled the beans. I hope the ixperts get into her on Monday.
Loved Evelyn, so dignified and completely unfazed by Dan's behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Dan is vile. I can see him being abusive in the real world.
I didn't want to say it because I have no basis for my opinion and it's a terrible thing to accuse someone of, but I would not be surprised if he physically lashed out in the real world.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I was shouting at my TV that not inevitable man who was there stood up and said what she was saying was true
Not even her own husband

She's an absolute Queen 👸

Dan can get in the bin
Hugo I'm on the fence, I really dislike her

Aww just finished it.

I saw Mel giving Layton a 🥰 look twice. Hope they end up together. Crazy how she was a cnt at the wedding and now she's a different person. His goofy side is good for her. Hope they work out.

Ollie and Tahnee so sweet.

I like Duncan cause he's mature but that pissed me off when he didn't speak up about Dan????? Very shady 🕵️‍♀️ 🕵️‍♂️

Dan's friend is love with him lol.
---
Does anyone know where I get these or something like them. I am shite with that Google image search and will just spoil it on myself. Googled earrings Lyndall so I didn't get spoilers after her name 😂

Screenshot_20230408_001935_Chrome.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.