Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sonz1981

VIP Member
The weather in the Midlands has been bloody beaut for these 3 days. I've done a lot of boring spring cleaning!
Ooh Aussie I’m in the midlands too. Finally sorted my overgrown garden this weekend. My chaaillld is so desperate to avoid GCSE revision she happily mowed the lawn for me!
Got to admit come 7.30 Mon - Thurs I miss you all!! Roll on MAFS Uk

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've been kitted out with 4th round antibiotics, steroids and an inhaler and still can't make it to 9pm!!!
From what I've seen catching up in the day it'd bore me in to a coma if I wasn't half there already🤣. If I'm honest its mafs fam that I'm here for!!
Bring in the marsupial appreciation society!! 😘😘😘

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
Hi just wondering why there are two MAFSUK threads?
Hi, the main thread for the live TV show is here:

This thread was made a few years back because a group of us on the MAFS threads all got along really well and wanted to talk about life stuff and have catch-ups outside of the main thread ♥ or now we're using it to sometimes discuss the live TV show because the main threads got a bit hectic with all the derailing

• Heart

aimzalicious

VIP Member
I'm rubbish with keeping up here and main thread and keeping up with my phone group chats at the same time!

Arfur's foot fetish has put me off him massively... 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Evening beautiful people! Tonight's snacks are soothes, antibiotics, flu plus and self pity!! 🤣. Not sure I'll make it through the whole episode but I'll give my best shot!😘😘😘

• Heart