Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Moongirl69

VIP Member
I'm glad I missed it out! Hey @Moongirl69 Do we know what job sloshy has now!?
No although I think she's having a hard time keeping quiet...
She's posted a podcast with her stepson about addiction, making him talk about Js ex wife. Beyond sick.
To keep on track. That was a lot of 💩 tonight.
Laura is hard work. Totally loves herself 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1

Aussie

VIP Member
I've been kitted out with 4th round antibiotics, steroids and an inhaler and still can't make it to 9pm!!!
From what I've seen catching up in the day it'd bore me in to a coma if I wasn't half there already🤣. If I'm honest its mafs fam that I'm here for!!
Bring in the marsupial appreciation society!! 😘😘😘
Ah you poor love, I really hope you start to pick up soon
---
I'm not watching live. Let me know if anyone breaks up during the dinner party!

Last edited:
  • Heart

Suecee

Chatty Member
I have just binge watched Mafs New Zealand (3) & very much missed tatting along. Is there a thread anywhere? I've had no joy searching & I have questions especially about Jono & Ray. 🤞🏼

Im loving MAFS NZ s3. What struck me was how natural they all look. No filler etc. It was filmed 2017 so later series might be different. I won't say any more until people catch up.
I'm on s3, ep 12. Someone gives me the mahoooosive ick!!
For those not up to this ep, I'll spoiler it!
Christopher

Aussie

VIP Member
OK spin the bottle is childish but I am sick of these 2 always taking the moral high ground

Aussie

VIP Member
When does it finish? It can't have long to go now.
Hint to the producers : A few less fame hungry tosspots and a couple more genuine people for the next series please. Also show something of the week, not just dinner party, commitment, dinner party, commitment.
I'm guessing next Weds or Thursday. I imagine final vows will be over 2 nights 🥱

Turmeric123

VIP Member
We did contemplate going during our October half term but with everything that was going on it didn't happen. I might consider it for a weekend next year for the Xmas markets
Book in advance the hotel prices have really sky rocketed since we first went

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
Afternoon most beautiful tattlers!!! I'm just catching up on the last few episodes from my sick pit. 3rd lot of antibiotics are doing bugger all, back to the doctor tomorrow 😭

Last night's episode has made me embarrassed for my gender!😳 Tasha needs putting on her arse, Peggy needs to grow up, Laura needs a personality, Roz (who I don't mind) needs to realise she's punching, Erica needs to fuck off, Adriane need to learn that it's ok to not fill the silence.

Big virtual (none infections) smooches to you all, I might actually be awake to watch live tonight!! 😘😘😘
Hope you feel better soon xx

• Heart

ZeroCraic

I like Laura and Arthur. I think they are really sweet when it’s just the two of them - and I think he brings out a more normal side to her.

Thomas and Roz are my favourites. They are genuine.

JJ is an attention whore. Ella can get in the bin. Peggy needs a good shag - and Georges needs to run. Tasha is boring. Luke is going to break Jay’s heart.