Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Aussie

VIP Member
Oh you should definitely go its fab. I loved the tour of the castle
We did contemplate going during our October half term but with everything that was going on it didn't happen. I might consider it for a weekend next year for the Xmas markets

Reactions: 1

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
I bloody love Mark, he is brilliant. Matt is not helping himself at all. I want to know why the clairvoyant left but I don't want to Google, incase of Spoilers
Oh me too! Maybe her spirit guide told her she’d made a big enough tit of herself to last a lifetime.
Matt is SO odd!

And I’m loving the Dion trackies!

• Haha
Did I miss anything last nights ep and is it worth catching up? I'm not a big fan of this years series and the thread isn't as fun as it usually is, so cant really be bothered catching up. I didn't feel very well last night and fell asleep at 8:30pm, woke up at 6:30am!!
I hope you're not catching the germ too xx

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
This is supposedly the cast list for MAFS Australia.
If you click, on your own head be it. 😘

If you do have a look at the cast, don’t scroll down to the end. Friend says there are spoilers about the weddings ( she doesn’t give a crap but she knows I do )
I think someone already posted this as Mitch (hoops) brother is in it!

Shesaidwhat?

VIP Member
Afternoon most beautiful tattlers!!! I'm just catching up on the last few episodes from my sick pit. 3rd lot of antibiotics are doing bugger all, back to the doctor tomorrow 😭

Last night's episode has made me embarrassed for my gender!😳 Tasha needs putting on her arse, Peggy needs to grow up, Laura needs a personality, Roz (who I don't mind) needs to realise she's punching, Erica needs to fuck off, Adriane need to learn that it's ok to not fill the silence.

Big virtual (none infections) smooches to you all, I might actually be awake to watch live tonight!! 😘😘😘
Oh no hope you feel better soon

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
I have a video call with my two best friends who live far away tomorrow morning - my friend has some tea to spill about a guy so I'm interested to hear what happened
Gym
Clean house
Go to my Fake Jack Grealish's house for the evening & cook since he's working loads at the mo

Then Sunday roast with an old colleague 🥰

@Aussie Moons and T are right, Edinburgh is lovely! I've always wanted to go to Chatsworth Xmas Market, I had no idea it was expensive to park though. I assumed it was a National Trust property and would be free to members but I just checked the website and wow 😬
So the big draw is the market is free but carparking is extortionate, but not bad if going with a few of you.

Aussie

VIP Member
Did you have a nice night out @Turmeric123?
What are everyone's plans for the weekend?
@Aussie it was bad ay? Only a few weeks ago she was crying they were about to split up!
I might go to Chatsworth Xmas Market. Other than that sweet FA! You got any plans?

I don't really look at many of her posts now, she's just a massive dick

• Heart