Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
I'm really not feeling this year's gang. I'm still hate watching but I'm not bothered

I missed the start of tonight's episode as I was watching Aaron from Geordie Shore's live on insta - Gary was meant to join him amd he announced he left the fun sponge he was married to earlier today 🤣 I was way more invested in that

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Aussie

VIP Member
The car park is sold out every weekend until January. So I’ll stay at home and tidy the house.
And… I just bought my beloved a curry, picked it up, sang her a tune and managed to rhyme ‘sweeties’ with ‘diabetes’ and she’s still not impressed.
FML 🤣
oh FFS, the friend I was going with said she only paid for her parking 2 days before she went

Aussie

VIP Member
Is there a podcast about MAFSA or have I just made it up?
I listen to MAFS Hysteria, they normally pod about the UK one. I am hoping they will do the latest Australian series. There is apparently an announcement on Wed when it's coming to E4

Aussie

VIP Member
Jesus wept. Peggy should have left in week 2.https://tattle.life/attachments/upload?type=post&context[thread_id]=42103&hash=90fabd30092a59deda7a7ad1fd67fa1f

Literally said this to my mister. She's a total fun sponge.
Her behaviour is terrible
---
I can’t stand any of them. Even LovelyPaul has let me down.
I was warming to Georges but I can't say I'm that bothered about any of them

Dogtanian

VIP Member
Thanks Dog. It's freezing here but had a gorgeous 7k walk with my Mr today along the river near us.
This series has been 💩 and the other thread is ruined now but let's finish it!
There is a river near me but it’s not easy to walk beside. I do 5-6k per day as I’m a fat git and need to lose weight. 🤣

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
Ooh Aussie I’m in the midlands too. Finally sorted my overgrown garden this weekend. My chaaillld is so desperate to avoid GCSE revision she happily mowed the lawn for me!
Got to admit come 7.30 Mon - Thurs I miss you all!! Roll on MAFS Uk
Ohhh hey fellow midlander! I'm in Leicestershire. My dickhead teen did GCSE last year, I'm so freaking glad I only have the one child & don't have to through that stress again. I'm still lost at 7.30 wondering what to do with my time!

Aussie

VIP Member
Same! Sobbed like an actual human! (Obvs I blamed "whoremoans", hayfever and contact lenses as my lack of emotions is an established fact). 😉
How lovely is he! And he played my wedding & funeral song. I said to Mr A, I love him even more!
---
I will do @Aussie. My Mr and I are gripped! It's so dark.
It is dark hey but so good. I'm jealous you get to watch it as a newbie!

• Heart

Aussie

VIP Member
No although I think she's having a hard time keeping quiet...
She's posted a podcast with her stepson about addiction, making him talk about Js ex wife. Beyond sick.
To keep on track. That was a lot of 💩 tonight.
Laura is hard work. Totally loves herself 🙄
I saw her story about the podcast & thought what a horrible person.

Reactions: 1

Aussie

VIP Member
@Aussie
Just done with ep3.
There are some extraordinarily dim people on there.
Who are you liking so far? The only ones I like up until now are Mark ( who has Jaz levels of potential) Alex and the oldish guy (Craig? ) Angus is lovely but what a berk.
I bloody love Mark, he is brilliant. Matt is not helping himself at all. I want to know why the clairvoyant left but I don't want to Google, incase of Spoilers

Aussie

VIP Member
Hello lovely Marsupial Appreciators.
All of you who missed tonight are clearly far more sensible than me. You missed nothing.
Arthur was pished and gobby, which was quite funny, but literally NOTHING happened.
😘
I'm glad I missed it out! Hey @Moongirl69 Do we know what job sloshy has now!?