MAFS Addicts Anonymous #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread
Carrying on from

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Thanks for shiny new thread!
I really need to get a life. In the last 3 weeks, I've binged all of Happy Valley & Ginny & Georgia. I need to get out more!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I really need to get a life. In the last 3 weeks, I've binged all of Happy Valley & Ginny & Georgia. I need to get out more!
It’s the time of year for tv binging. I’m late to Love Life on Netflix. Just near the end of series one. But I smell spring and a new MAFSA in the air 😁💓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
It’s the time of year for tv binging. I’m late to Love Life on Netflix. Just near the end of series one. But I smell spring and a new MAFSA in the air 😁💓
Ooohhhh you just reminded me about 2nd series. I will start that tonight!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Parking myself and my thin, bent, weedy looking sword here.

A1D4FEBE-CAB9-427F-A6F4-6CAB784F91F2.jpeg

(Continuing in my usual style)

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No judgement from me Aus. I’m going to start G&G after Happy Valley, can’t believe we’re more than half way through already.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Thanks for the new thread @Shesaidwhat? 🥰

Bought my first ever thing on Facebook marketplace! It's a lovely vintage G Plan dressing table for £30. Needs a bit of upcycling but I'm excited to get stuck into my first little project for the house. Is anyone else as indecisive as me when it comes to colours/painting though? I can't decide what colour I want to paint the new dressing table. I can't even decide on what curtains I want so I'm going to have to stick cardboard in the windows like it's a crack den until I make up my mind 💀

I’m nervous they ruin it I still haven’t forgiven the bbc for LOD.
Best bit about the final series of LOD was the thread on here, it was so much fun!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yeah the fucked up the ending.

Bought my first ever thing on Facebook marketplace! It's a lovely vintage G Plan dressing table for £30. Needs a bit of upcycling but I'm excited to get stuck into my first little project for the house. Is anyone else as indecisive as me when it comes to colours/painting though? I can't decide what colour I want to paint the new dressing table. I can't even decide on what curtains I want so I'm going to have to stick cardboard in the windows like it's a crack den until I make up my mind 💀

Best bit about the final series of LOD was the thread on here, it was so much fun!
I'm a massive fan of colour. I guess you need to decide if you want neutral or bright. I follow a fab insta account, it's one of my favourites. I will screenshot for you.

The house that colour built
Screenshot_20230121-211250_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Are you on Facebook @aimzalicious? Get on the DIY on a budget page it won’t help with your choices but you’ll get a good laugh.
I was terrible when I moved into my flat my dad and brother helped me decorate they’d got half way painting the living room and I decided I didn’t like the colour. How I’m alive is still a mystery.

• Haha
I think Im the only person who wasn't disappointed with the ending of LOD. Me and my Mr thought it was great!! 😂
@aimzalicious it's so exciting putting your first home together. Gumtree is great for furniture too.
Im the opposite of Aussie, my house is all neutrals with lots of plants. I love the Scandi chic look.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think Im the only person who wasn't disappointed with the ending of LOD. Me and my Mr thought it was great!! 😂
I’ll put it under a spoiler for those who haven’t seen it but
how the hell was H Buckells?

• Haha
It's coming back next year I think for 3 episodes
Ooooh I can't wait to see my man Steve and his waistcoats again! 🥰

My fave type of interior is Jean Milburn's house from Sex Education. For me there can never be enough cosy lighting, persian rugs, William Morris dark florals and all the velvet. I like when things are cosy and mismatched.

1674338358620.png

Just a bit worried I'm going overboard with the green - my sofa is green, my new back door in the kitchen will be green.. I wanted my curtains to be green too and I was thinking about painting the new dresser green!

Maybe I should switch to some nice navy or black - Dunelm has some nice velvet navy jungle print curtains. Who'd have thought two big pieces of fabric would be so expensive though 🤯

• Heart
Ooooh I can't wait to see my man Steve and his waistcoats again! 🥰

My fave type of interior is Jean Milburn's house from Sex Education. For me there can never be enough cosy lighting, persian rugs, William Morris dark florals and all the velvet. I like when things are cosy and mismatched.

View attachment 1900495

Just a bit worried I'm going overboard with the green - my sofa is green, my new back door in the kitchen will be green.. I wanted my curtains to be green too and I was thinking about painting the new dresser green!

Maybe I should switch to some nice navy or black - Dunelm has some nice velvet navy jungle print curtains. Who'd have thought two big pieces of fabric would be so expensive though 🤯
Oohh yes, I love her house! You could always do pops of colour with the green. I love pink & green together. Those curtains sound amazing.

Ooohhh what was Steve's nickname on the LOD thread. Waistcoat wearing something!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oohh yes, I love her house! You could always do pops of colour with the green. I love pink & green together. Those curtains sound amazing.

Ooohhh what was Steve's nickname on the LOD thread. Waistcoat wearing something!
Wasn't it WWW - waistcoat wearing wonder? Omg I'd forgotten about all the nicknames on the LOD thread, there were some great ones but I can't remember any of them 😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.