Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s probably hoping Dubai will go into the red zone when she’s home so she will have an excuse not to go back 🙄

Reactions: 4
Will be interesting to see if she packs up everything or leaves some things behind for when she returns...

Reactions: 3
Restrictions and curfews are creeping back into Dubai again I’d say that’s what has her running for home! From Aug 20th I think they are restricted entry to public places and shopping malls, cinemas etc to only people who are vaccinated and can show that on their health app so she’d be seriously curtailed if she has no vaccine. They have the highest vaccinated population in the world there because they are making it harder and harder to live without it so she isn’t so welcome

Reactions: 5
I don’t think she’s ever said about having the vaccine? Unless I missed it. I definitely think she is planting the seeds for not returning to Dubai once she leaves

Reactions: 1
I don't think she is vaccinated as surely she would have been able to get one before leaving the UK. They were well ahead of us just in terms of the first dose being given so she should of had one long ago

Does anyone know why the trainer Tracey colopy left as one of the QDQ trainers? Maeve isn’t even following her on Instagram anymore either

Does anyone know why the trainer Tracey colopy left as one of the QDQ trainers? Maeve isn’t even following her on Instagram anymore either
I would assume it's because she started her own training business? Does anyone know if there's a thread for her?

I don’t think she’s ever said about having the vaccine? Unless I missed it. I definitely think she is planting the seeds for not returning to Dubai once she leaves
She said on Sinead Begarty podcast that she wasn’t vaccinated as she was flying to Dubai so didn’t want to risk tummy bloat or clots (she’s such a self centered dose). So instead she arrived there unvaccinated to pretend to live there. She was lying again saying everything in Dubai is closed because it’s hot in summer 🤣🤣 millions of ex pats live there year round. She was in the cheapest touristy tacky part. The rich ex pats are busy enjoying Dubai all summer from what I see on insta. Dubai isn’t closed to them strangely. She couldn’t go many places unvaccinated is the truth. Bars for example ask for your vaccine cert from what I hear. I could be wrong though.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She said on Sinead Begarty podcast that she wasn’t vaccinated as she was flying to Dubai so didn’t want to risk tummy bloat or clots (she’s such a self centered dose). So instead she arrived there unvaccinated to pretend to live there. She was lying again saying everything in Dubai is closed because it’s hot in summer 🤣🤣 millions of ex pats live there year round. She was in the cheapest touristy tacky part. The rich ex pats are busy enjoying Dubai all summer from what I see on insta. Dubai isn’t closed to them strangely. She couldn’t go many places unvaccinated is the truth. Bars for example ask for your vaccine cert from what I hear. I could be wrong though.
not surprised she’s not vaccinated. For a woman that harps on about health etc so much online I’d be interested to hear on why she didn’t get it. Especially considering the UK had it widely available long before Dubai. She is on insta stories saying about going down south with her family with they’re home… she won’t be able to get into any restaurants without proof of vaccine either

I like Maeve although struggling to relate to her since she moved to Dubai. Every week seems to be a new complaint (hair, shoulder, bloating, heat) even though she’s dripped head to toe in designer outfits and accessories. You can tell she’s not herself out there and is dying to get home.

Reactions: 9
She’s going on about bloating recently but what I find strange she’s not talking about her PCOS anymore? Am I just making this up that she had PCOS? I’m pretty sure that’s why I started following her but now it’s never mentioned.

Reactions: 3
not surprised she’s not vaccinated. For a woman that harps on about health etc so much online I’d be interested to hear on why she didn’t get it. Especially considering the UK had it widely available long before Dubai. She is on insta stories saying about going down south with her family with they’re home… she won’t be able to get into any restaurants without proof of vaccine either
She will have to get it soon enough if she intends to keep travelling like she’s doing. The lies will catch up with her eventually.

Its always the same ones (just like Maeve)harping on about bloating and avoiding artificial foods etc that have paid for a whole host of chemicals to be permanently inserted into their bodies for vanity/cosmetic purposes.

Wonder if any of the following** cause bloating:
  • Methyl Ethyl Ketone (neurotoxin)
  • Cyclohexanone (neurotoxin)
  • Isopropyl Alcohol.
  • Denatured Alcohol.
  • Acetone (neurotoxin)
  • Urethane.
  • Polyvinyl Chloride (neurotoxin)
  • Amine.
**To name but a few silicone Breast Implant Ingredients 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She will have to get it soon enough if she intends to keep travelling like she’s doing. The lies will catch up with her eventually.

Its always the same ones (just like Maeve)harping on about bloating and avoiding artificial foods etc that have paid for a whole host of chemicals to be permanently inserted into their bodies for vanity/cosmetic purposes.

Wonder if any of the following** cause bloating:
  • Methyl Ethyl Ketone (neurotoxin)
  • Cyclohexanone (neurotoxin)
  • Isopropyl Alcohol.
  • Denatured Alcohol.
  • Acetone (neurotoxin)
  • Urethane.
  • Polyvinyl Chloride (neurotoxin)
  • Amine.
**To name but a few silicone Breast Implant Ingredients 👀
That’s so interesting! totally agree!!! I’m not against people that are anti vaccine, everyone is entitled to their own opinion but personally I do find it quite funny when people have had filler, Botox, breast implants for vanity reasons but they are against a vaccine that could potentially save their life lol not saying this to start an anti vax debate just my own opinion lol

I think she will end up getting the vaccine too! Especially when youl need it to get indoors in Dublin, she will miss the content for her insta 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Was it not a few weeks back she linked to some doctor speaking about the vaccine and I couldn't figure out if it were pro or anti vax turns out the doctor is on the same agencies books 🙄 also love when influencers go on about hotels and vouchers, quite clearly looking a freebie even tho her and her family are bleeping loaded!!!

Reactions: 4
Maeve has said a few times the past few days about all the insta doctors messaging her about her bloating… she’s also put it on a grid post aswell. This maddens me (pardon the pun 😂) as she was always so preachy about her gynae issues and pcos on her insta?? It’s literally what made her insta what it is now, and all of a sudden she doesn’t like people sending her advice? What a hypocrite!!!!

• Haha
She’s going on about bloating recently but what I find strange she’s not talking about her PCOS anymore? Am I just making this up that she had PCOS? I’m pretty sure that’s why I started following her but now it’s never mentioned.
she has published a (her words) ‘ PCOS guide’ on how she managed hers and called it ‘beat the bloat’. Someone should recommend it her…

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.