Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Reads a bit like Maeve has been busy today setting up all the new accounts suddenly on to defend her!!! Must have been the talk of brands not being happy or being deceived that got her knickers in a twist!! Btw I also don’t give a monkeys who her fiancé is just find the whole thing hilarious that it’s a big secret like I don’t think it’s relevant to her content anyway to post him

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Reads a bit like Maeve has been busy today setting up all the new accounts suddenly on to defend her!!! Must have been the talk of brands not being happy or being deceived that got her knickers in a twist!! Btw I also don’t give a monkeys who her fiancé is just find the whole thing hilarious that it’s a big secret like I don’t think it’s relevant to her content anyway to post him
I don’t think it was meant to be that way, she did say he asked that he wasn’t plastered all over social media and she didn’t post him then. At the end of the day, he has a career and if he’s constantly posted online doing silly things it would be detrimental to his reputation. I was on his Instagram a few months ago snooping as she had accidentally posted a card with both their names on and he hadn’t posted a picture since like 2018 so makes sense that he’s not active on social media but I don’t understand why she’d just not say who he is to avoid all the gossiping but then again all that also it helps with content and £££

Reactions: 5
Don’t know if I said it already but they were at some event in Dublin about 3 or 4 years ago and they had pics of him in article. Maybe people doubting how she’s getting work is the reason she doesn’t post who he is. To me she doesn’t seem to do many ads or anything in last while anyway she just seems to concentrate on fitness.

Reactions: 6
I don't know what i think about it, she's kinda screwed either way. If she came out and said it- everyone would be saying what were saying here. And by not saying it everyone's talking anyway.

Would she not better coming out and saying we're dating he's my manager but to keep Business as business and our relationship separate I've changed management companies due to conflict if interest?? Like say it how it is, if i was shagging the boss and a deal with XYZ came in I'd be like make sure I get it or my name is included!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Judging by today’s stories she’s been on here! I do have to say I don’t mind her, she’s quite funny/entertaining compared to some other fitness influences.

Reactions: 8
Her throwback photos to the Olympics.. show her with a much thinner lip. I’m all for getting lip filler but I do wish influencers wouldn’t be honest about it!

Reactions: 2
She talks openly about her Botox but said she tried filler once and then had it dissolved I think as it caused awful lumps and scarring but it wasn’t a good practitioner who did it.

Reactions: 3
She talks openly about her Botox but said she tried filler once and then had it dissolved I think as it caused awful lumps and scarring but it wasn’t a good practitioner who did it.
yeah her scarring is quite bad. I had filler about 4 years ago and dissolved, my lips have never went back down to my original lip size

yeah her scarring is quite bad. I had filler about 4 years ago and dissolved, my lips have never went back down to my original lip size
What does scarring lool like? Is it common with lip filler? When Maeve has lippie on i quite like the shape of her lips

What does scarring lool like? Is it common with lip filler? When Maeve has lippie on i quite like the shape of her lips
no not common at all really well as far as im aware, most of my friends have filler and / or filler dissolved but no scarring. it must have been such a botched job, like must have been injected wrong, her scar is kinda inside her lip and looks like bitten white marks (like when you bite your gums) from what shes shown on instagram but some i've seen on aesthetics pages have been lumpy scarring on the lip.

but i've no filler in my lips now technically and they're twice as big as they used to be, i got it for shape initally, i had one side of my lip smaller than the other, like lopsided but it is addicting and once it migrates you're fecked, you walk around like you've a permanent SULA.

Reactions: 1
no not common at all really well as far as im aware, most of my friends have filler and / or filler dissolved but no scarring. it must have been such a botched job, like must have been injected wrong, her scar is kinda inside her lip and looks like bitten white marks (like when you bite your gums) from what shes shown on instagram but some i've seen on aesthetics pages have been lumpy scarring on the lip.

but i've no filler in my lips now technically and they're twice as big as they used to be, i got it for shape initally, i had one side of my lip smaller than the other, like lopsided but it is addicting and once it migrates you're fecked, you walk around like you've a permanent SULA.
Thanks for the info. I started getting it last Dec but going to a reputable clinic where it's administered by a doctor so not concerned about anything going wrong. I actually had Maeve's in mind when I was thinking about the size I'd like so that's why I was asking in case there was something I just wasn't seeing!

Was listening to Maeve on Sinead Heg's podcast, was very good.
She spoke about 'himself' said shes not really arsed who knows who he is or not and has had people send her dms saying his name or adding him on instagram (which one of yeeees lol) and that he's not updated it since 2014, its just that her instagram is for her only as its her business and her money. She also said hes camera shy and pretty tit craic when shes tried to record him for personal stories so he wouldnt bring anything to her stories haha
said if you read any of her interviews, his name is mentioned in a few articles, hinting that he was her manager really.

Reactions: 8
Was listening to Maeve on Sinead Heg's podcast, was very good.
She spoke about 'himself' said shes not really arsed who knows who he is or not and has had people send her dms saying his name or adding him on instagram (which one of yeeees lol) and that he's not updated it since 2014, its just that her instagram is for her only as its her business and her money. She also said hes camera shy and pretty tit craic when shes tried to record him for personal stories so he wouldnt bring anything to her stories haha
said if you read any of her interviews, his name is mentioned in a few articles, hinting that he was her manager really.
Yes, I heard this also. I think she has been rumbled on tattle life and that podcast was very much an attempt to set the record straight with “trolls” and play down why she hides him. Also the Dubai story has changed. He’s apparently there working on “family business” … erm but maeve you already posted a massive congratulations to himself on his new job saying you’re so proud 😂😂

There was mention on other threads about Maeve Madden lying about her age for years in the modelling world. A few weeks after that she did the big post about her age and getting engaged at 36. Now she mentions her age at every opportunity. In fairness to her she uses the troll feedback to keep herself right it seems.

Sinead Hegarty OMG NO WORDS … she can hardly string a sentence together, I couldn’t listen to the whole thing I just skipped through it. Maeve had to take control big time.

THEE most awkward moment of the podcast was when Maeve rightly said the racist treatment of the young England players was horrific and that some man had sent the players monkey emojis (so so awful 😢 ). Sinead was like “Naww what like I dununderstannnn like we need a petition like” “is this real”?

…. Meanwhile look at Sinead Hegarty’s real online comments (attached), all detailed on her thread from last year when she lost loads of sponsors. She’s the most racist person I know online. Sickening!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Yes, I heard this also. I think she has been rumbled on tattle life and that podcast was very much an attempt to set the record straight with “trolls” and play down why she hides him. Also the Dubai story has changed. He’s apparently there working on “family business” … erm but maeve you already posted a massive congratulations to himself on his new job saying you’re so proud 😂😂

There was mention on other threads about Maeve Madden lying about her age for years in the modelling world. A few weeks after that she did the big post about her age and getting engaged at 36. Now she mentions her age at every opportunity. In fairness to her she uses the troll feedback to keep herself right it seems.

Sinead Hegarty OMG NO WORDS … she can hardly string a sentence together, I couldn’t listen to the whole thing I just skipped through it. Maeve had to take control big time.

THEE most awkward moment of the podcast was when Maeve rightly said the racist treatment of the young England players was horrific and that some man had sent the players monkey emojis (so so awful 😢 ). Sinead was like “Naww what like I dununderstannnn like we need a petition like” “is this real”?

…. Meanwhile look at Sinead Hegarty’s real online comments (attached), all detailed on her thread from last year when she lost loads of sponsors. She’s the most racist person I know online. Sickening!
I seem to remember her boyfriend and his brother had some business going over there, so that’s what she might mean by the family part.

What is it with folk asking influencers life questions?! ' should I leave my job' Maeve 'yes do what makes you happy life is too short bla bla bla'
Alright to say that when you are always going to be financially comfortable like Maeve, what she should be saying is. Talk to those closest to you, don't leave until you have something lined up and for the love of God stop asking 'influencers' such life changing questions.
It actually bugged me that Q&A esp the relationship questions as if Maeve is some kind of qualified therapist

What ever happened with her and that girl Hamasa who was her twinnie?
This is one of the reasons I stopped following her.. she has a lot of fake friends that only last for a few weeks/months that makes me wary of girls.. and they are the best of best friends at time.. same with shauna lydsney.. she used to put up a lot with her brothers too before she met her bf and now they have disappeared.. her brother Joe was actually really funny.. I remember when she was banging on about been in the crown and it only for a split second 🙄.. she was all over the Irish papers for it.. when she said she cured herself of PCOS I was like stopped following her when things were not adding up right I’m out good luck.. she also lies about getting work done.. one week in a dr’s having laser and “work” done but then says she natural.. her sister is a criminal.. she feeds off people insecurities.. the whole Queen thing.. please.. is she still conveniently “friends” with Steph chef who is also at that agency. Also just before she started seeing the current bf she was up in Manchester and posted a Belgian flag saying she was seeing a footballer up here but then a month later put a photo of her manager on her page at one of his friends weddings overseas.. she just seems to be disingenuous..

This is one of the reasons I stopped following her.. she has a lot of fake friends that only last for a few weeks/months that makes me wary of girls.. and they are the best of best friends at time.. same with shauna lydsney.. she used to put up a lot with her brothers too before she met her bf and now they have disappeared.. her brother Joe was actually really funny.. I remember when she was banging on about been in the crown and it only for a split second 🙄.. she was all over the Irish papers for it.. when she said she cured herself of PCOS I was like stopped following her when things were not adding up right I’m out good luck.. she also lies about getting work done.. one week in a dr’s having laser and “work” done but then says she natural.. her sister is a criminal.. she feeds off people insecurities.. the whole Queen thing.. please.. is she still conveniently “friends” with Steph chef who is also at that agency. Also just before she started seeing the current bf she was up in Manchester and posted a Belgian flag saying she was seeing a footballer up here but then a month later put a photo of her manager on her page at one of his friends weddings overseas.. she just seems to be disingenuous..
Just so Snaky as , but wait for all the comments of so what if this that and the next thing - eh fact of the matter is when you start being shady people can see it and with a couple of clicks on google show you the real truth people are entitled to there options cause you know facts are facts ….

Reactions: 3
What ever happened with her and that girl Hamasa who was her twinnie?
just on this, did Hamasa look like her also?

She had a friend when she was in school who was her double, hair, clothes, makeup etc.
They were attached at the hip in SHaGs
Can’t for the life of me remember her name but it must be her thing lol

just on this, did Hamasa look like her also?

She had a friend when she was in school who was her double, hair, clothes, makeup etc.
They were attached at the hip in SHaGs
Can’t for the life of me remember her name but it must be her thing lol
No hamasa is a model she models clothes for house of CB.. very exotic looking.. very Kylie Jenner.. they used to go out most Saturday nights and also went to Mykonos together.. then hamasa disappeared like a ghost.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.