Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im new to this post so not sure if it’s been flagged before but we know her “diamond” engagement ring isn’t real. It’s one of those cheaper wannabe real diamonds, god help her, flashing it. I always wonder does she actually know it’s not worth much

Her accent is a bit mad but she has said before she’s well aware of it, she’s travelled the world Irish dancing and think she just picked up a mad mix of an accent

I’ve been traveling the world for over a decade for work and have yet to start slurring my words like a wanna be American … how long did she travel for - 12months?! With Irish river dance? Wouldnt the majority of them be Irish? When she came back home after a stint in Abu Dhabi or somewhere she started telling people that she was dating a prince and he locked her her in tower lol. Poor girl is carried.
Major back tracking here (just discovered this thread) but I remember looking at the timelines of her engagement post and stories over Christmas at the time and think she got engaged on that walk when she was supposed to be isolating from having COVID 🙈

THIS!!! 👏🏼 I messaged her and asked was she not meant to be self isolating since she was positive I think Xmas eve or thereabouts, and it had t yet been 10 days and she was up a mountain. She had also in her comments admitted to stopping en route on her walk to chat to some woman too right before he pooped the question.

She has said she's had fillers/botox before.
And then said she got her filler all dissolved 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Im new to this post so not sure if it’s been flagged before but we know her “diamond” engagement ring isn’t real. It’s one of those cheaper wannabe real diamonds, god help her, flashing it. I always wonder does she actually know it’s not worth much

THIS!!! 👏🏼 I messaged her and asked was she not meant to be self isolating since she was positive I think Xmas eve or thereabouts, and it had t yet been 10 days and she was up a mountain. She had also in her comments admitted to stopping en route on her walk to chat to some woman too right before he pooped the question.

Moissanite? How do you know?

Reactions: 1
I thought she shared the name of the jeweller they used? I could be raving but I was sure she did
I thought she shared the name of the jeweller they used? I could be raving but I was sure she did
The Jeweller makes the ring but you can source and provide the stones to put in it. It was a jeweller in Ireland who made it and plenty of people use Moisannites or similar with them. Looks like a 4carat or 5carat Moissanite. In reality a real diamond at that cut and clarity would cost at least £250k -£350k. If himself had that kind of money to casually drop on a ring, I don’t think they wouldn’t be living in budget accommodation in the cheapest part of Dubai, nor would they be schilling face masks and makeup on insta. I agree it’s 100% a fakey, and I actually don’t mind people doing that. It makes sense for someone like maeve who wants to portray herself as wealthier than she is. Most of her designer stuff is also fakey (I know my bags and shoes having worked in a store similar to BT for years).

Last edited:
The Jeweller makes the ring but you can source and provide the stones. It was a jeweller in Ireland who made it and plenty of people use Moisannites or similar with them. Looks like a 4carat or 5carat Moissanite. In reality one at that cut and clarity with cost at least £250k. If himself had that kind of money to casually drop on a ring, I don’t think they wouldn’t be living in budget accommodation in the cheapest part of Dubai, nor would they be schilling face masks and makeup on insta. I agree it’s a fakey, and I actually don’t mind people doing that. It makes sense for someone like maeve who wants to portray herself as wealthier than she is. Half of Ireland are at it tbf.
How do you know this though? (just curious)

I dunno, they seem to look like they have a pretty expensive lifestyle with veneers and what looked like a Range Rover and I’d say Maeve is making a tidy amount from the QDQ subscriptions and all her BA deals. I’d be surprised if it’s not a real diamond but I guess everyone has their own personal tastes and preferences.

Reactions: 4
I’m sure Maeve said it was her cousin Maria Collins that himself used to source the ring. She follows her on Instagram and her bio says she’s a jewellery consultant & gemologist.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure Maeve said it was her cousin Maria Collins that himself used to source the ring. She follows her on Instagram and her bio says she’s a jewellery consultant & gemologist.
Yes that’s her cousin. She has a shop in Dublin which according to their newspaper advert it sells “handbags and pashminas, as well as jewellery sourced by Collins ranging in price from €50 to €50,000”

I dunno, they seem to look like they have a pretty expensive lifestyle with veneers and what looked like a Range Rover and I’d say Maeve is making a tidy amount from the QDQ subscriptions and all her BA deals. I’d be surprised if it’s not a real diamond but I guess everyone has their own personal tastes and preferences.
Tbf anyone can get a Range Rover these days. People just seem to take all out on finance and it’s rarely ever paid in full lol just my 2 pence 😂

Reactions: 12
This is true, I’m sure she said there were 500 subscribed queens a few months ago, probs more now which would make her profit for just the plan £100k not including mats and other items she sells but that’s also excluding what she has to pay out to the other trainers.
I wonder how much she makes per post? Isn’t there a way to calculate it.
I cancelled my plan a few months ago and my friend has a few times but they email you offering it for £5 a month to keep ya subscribed.

I’d say himself would be quite well off too considering the company he owns, she said the other day she’d like to think he’s marrying up but I’d say he’d have more money than her now? Or how do agents work?

The Jeweller makes the ring but you can source and provide the stones to put in it. It was a jeweller in Ireland who made it and plenty of people use Moisannites or similar with them. Looks like a 4carat or 5carat Moissanite. In reality a real diamond at that cut and clarity would cost at least £250k -£350k. If himself had that kind of money to casually drop on a ring, I don’t think they wouldn’t be living in budget accommodation in the cheapest part of Dubai, nor would they be schilling face masks and makeup on insta. I agree it’s 100% a fakey, and I actually don’t mind people doing that. It makes sense for someone like maeve who wants to portray herself as wealthier than she is. Most of her designer stuff is also fakey (I know my bags and shoes having worked in a store similar to BT for years).
Surely you mean €25,000/35,000 and not €250,000 or €350,000 😂 I couldn’t imagine a ring being that expensive

Surely you mean €25,000/35,000 and not €250,000 or €350,000 😂 I couldn’t imagine a ring being that expensive
It would be a very cloudy sad 4carat diamond for 25k 😢 but yes, for. 4-5 carat with top cut and clarity it could be 250k.

Fake or not I do like her ring. It would be too big for me if the day comes around but is very “on brand” for her.

• Wow
Yes that’s her cousin. She has a shop in Dublin which according to their newspaper advert it sells “handbags and pashminas, as well as jewellery sourced by Collins ranging in price from €50 to €50,000”
This is true, I’m sure she said there were 500 subscribed queens a few months ago, probs more now which would make her profit for just the plan £100k not including mats and other items she sells but that’s also excluding what she has to pay out to the other trainers.
I wonder how much she makes per post? Isn’t there a way to calculate it.
I cancelled my plan a few months ago and my friend has a few times but they email you offering it for £5 a month to keep ya subscribed.

I’d say himself would be quite well off too considering the company he owns, she said the other day she’d like to think he’s marrying up but I’d say he’d have more money than her now? Or how do agents work?
doubt he has much saved in the bank. If they were millionaires why are they still renting a small apartment at their age (isn’t he older too?!), and Companies House seems to indicate his business is only worth £150k circa. That’s based on his prediction of “current assets” ie his insta crew securing paid deals for the year. That’s probably best case.

What’s the average salary in London? £85k? That’d be about average would it? So it ain’t much if she is taking in £100k (gross - noting she has people and platforms to pay from that gross amount, as well as tax). And that’s based on 500 people paying full whack, not the £5 deal.

I get paid more than that and I’m not much older than her and don’t have to sell my soul to subscribers.

It’s all smokes and mirrors! #instarich = pretend rich.

Sorry. Not sorry. Can’t stand the pretence.

Tbf anyone can get a Range Rover these days. People just seem to take all out on finance and it’s rarely ever paid in full lol just my 2 pence 😂
Yes. I know people who flog Avon/tropic skin care who make about £10k/year who drive range rovers (all foe the ‘gram) and yet are in debt to the eyeballs

I guess if it’s a good enough lie for Kylie Jenner…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
doubt he has much saved in the bank. If they were millionaires why are they still renting a small apartment at their age (isn’t he older too?!), and Companies House seems to indicate his business is only worth £150k circa. That’s based on his prediction of “current assets” ie his insta crew securing paid deals for the year. That’s probably best case.

What’s the average salary in London? £85k? That’d be about average would it? So it ain’t much if she is taking in £100k (gross - noting she has people and platforms to pay from that gross amount, as well as tax). And that’s based on 500 people paying full whack, not the £5 deal.

I get paid more than that and I’m not much older than her and don’t have to sell my soul to subscribers.

It’s all smokes and mirrors! #instarich = pretend rich.

Sorry. Not sorry. Can’t stand the pretence.

Yes. I know people who flog Avon/tropic skin care who make about £10k/year who drive range rovers (all foe the ‘gram) and yet are in debt to the eyeballs

I guess if it’s a good enough lie for Kylie Jenner…
They said they’re not buying until they hopefully build in Ireland, I’d say Maeves daddy and uncles will sort that out for her.

Whatever is on company house would be all that they are declaring from those businesses for tax purposes for that year and that would be only what is through his limited company, not through other avenues as a sole trader.
. His earnings and % for the instahuns wouldn’t be included on there either, he’d either have them set up as being paid via umbrella companies or if self employed they’d have to pay it to him.
I very very highly doubt either of their salaries would be as low as £100k.
Especially considering he also has family businesses and a family business in UAE = Tax free. They’ve been living there for a few months Maeves Brand deals would then be Tax free also.

Reactions: 3
They said they’re not buying until they hopefully build in Ireland, I’d say Maeves daddy and uncles will sort that out for her.

Whatever is on company house would be all that they are declaring from those businesses for tax purposes for that year and that would be only what is through his limited company, not through other avenues as a sole trader.
. His earnings and % for the instahuns wouldn’t be included on there either, he’d either have them set up as being paid via umbrella companies or if self employed they’d have to pay it to him.
Especially considering he also has family businesses and a family business in UAE = Tax free. They’ve been living there for a few months Maeves Brand deals would then be Tax free also.
Hold the phone - weren’t they out in Dubai on a tourist visa? If he has business in UAE why are they tourists?

With the accounts, he would have to declare any payments to or from instahuns (via “umbrella companies”) as assets or liabilities. Isn’t that the most basic accounting principal? If he’s fiddling the books to the extent to which you are alluding then I think someone needs to let HMRC know he making millions and declaring £150k (maybe your sister, ahem I mean her sister, could give him some advice in that regard 🙄)

From what I know I can bet my left arm their combined salaries would not hit the £200k mark.

“Rich” is precisely the insta impression they want to portray with the lab-grown diamond. Fur coat and no ….

And not to be negative nelly but if they do have cash why on earth would they need to rely on Maeves daddy bank rolling their home. Wouldn’t “himself” be in a position to have a home under his belt at his season in life. Or at least be in a financial position to fund his own home without relying on a handout for his father in law.

hmmmmmm…

This really!
Considering Maeves father would be at the very least an asset Millionaire, (just by what he declares from one of his businesses) there’d be no way in hell she’d be marrying someone with income of just £100k nor would she be on only £100k especially with the lifestyle she has. plus if she did have debts Jacqui would have Paul pay them off before she allowed her daughter to walk around with mass debts and a fake lifestyle, no way Jose!

I just read an article there where it stated if your following is around 40k you’d expect £750 per beauty post etc so hers would be more but would it be the same for stories?

Is Maeve still friends with thon rapist lover Hollie Campbell or is it just ingrid she speaks to?

Hold the phone - weren’t they out in Dubai on a tourist visa? If he has business in UAE why are they tourists?

With the accounts, he would have to declare any payments to or from instahuns (via “umbrella companies”) as assets or liabilities. Isn’t that the most basic accounting principal? If he’s fiddling the books to the extent to which you are alluding then I think someone needs to let HMRC know he making millions and declaring £150k (maybe your sister, ahem I mean her sister, could give him some advice in that regard 🙄)

From what I know I can bet my left arm their combined salaries would not hit the £200k mark.

“Rich” is precisely the insta impression they want to portray with the lab-grown diamond. Fur coat and no ….

And not to be negative nelly but if they do have cash why on earth would they need to rely on Maeves daddy bank rolling their home. Wouldn’t “himself” be in a position to have a home under his belt at his season in life. Or at least be in a financial position to fund his own home without relying on a handout for his father in law.

hmmmmmm…
Her Daddy is an architect and has a property development company among other things, I’d say they’d get her fathers company to build it for them. Keep £ in the family.

Also, just watched her story… Himself has the chodiest fingers going 🤣

Last edited:
This really!
Considering Maeves father would be at the very least an asset Millionaire, (just by what he declares from one of his businesses) there’d be no way in hell she’d be marrying someone with income of just £100k nor would she be on only £100k especially with the lifestyle she has. plus if she did have debts Jacqui would have Paul pay them off before she allowed her daughter to walk around with mass debts and a fake lifestyle, no way Jose!

I just read an article there where it stated if your following is around 40k you’d expect £750 per beauty post etc so hers would be more but would it be the same for stories?

Is Maeve still friends with thon rapist lover Hollie Campbell or is it just ingrid she speaks to?

Her Daddy is an architect and has a property development company among other things, I’d say they’d get her fathers company to build it for them. Keep £ in the family.

Also, just watched her story… Himself has the chodiest fingers going 🤣
Find this so interesting that her parents (as asset millionaires) would die off if she had a fake lifestyle or any debts, but at the same time her sister a convicted criminal tried to steal millions from the tax payer 😂😂 makes such little sense

Reactions: 9
Find this so interesting that her parents (as asset millionaires) would die off if she had a fake lifestyle or any debts, but at the same time her sister a convicted criminal tried to steal millions from the tax payer 😂😂 makes such little sense
I’d say they have died off for what Aoife done also. Wouldn’t you? I’d be morto if my sister or child done that especially so publicly when you’re a keeping up appearances family. So embarrassing for the family especially when her mummy was sick and they had better things to worry about I’m sure.

• Haha
“A keeping up appearances family” - nailed it! Maeve must always keep up appearances. “Mrs Bucket (Bouquet), lady of the (council) house speaking - this is so her 😆

I’d be morto if either of them were my kids.

hmmmmmm…
She has the remote working permit she said on her stories as that’s all she can get this year. I’m not sure what “himself” holds but I presume as he and his family have a few businesses there, he’ll have residency(?) or a working visa.

declarations made via instahuns can be done to himself as a sole trader and separate from his limited business, this aspect of his business would not be registered on companies house.
And in regards to deductions, this is done via many different means, dividends, receipts etc You can claim all office supplies, computer equipment, technology, food back (up to £5 a day I’m sure it is) travel, a certain amount of mortgage which all comes off what is taxable per year. With a good enough accountant you can get it right down.

Illegal, no. Immoral, it can be! (as you can chance your arm and claim for anything, “pay yourself a minimum wage” ) and god knows if they do, I don’t have a clue about their personal life but it is pretty evident that they aren’t doing badly for themselves, earning only £200k, poor, fake rich or “council house” (is that an insult? If so, shameful)

Maeves daddy will build for her, I’d say he probably already has land for his kids sitting there to build on as most working Irish men do.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.