Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
just on this, did Hamasa look like her also?

She had a friend when she was in school who was her double, hair, clothes, makeup etc.
They were attached at the hip in SHaGs
Can’t for the life of me remember her name but it must be her thing lol
She use to hang around valene kane in school (another one who lies about her age). They were known as the rich witches, flaunted their wealth like it was going out of fashion. Iv nothing against when a family works hard to get to the status of being comfortable but Maeve has been living off it since she was a teen. She wanted for nothing, her family funded her modelling Career and London lifestyle. Which makes the whole fraud thing her and her sister were involved in so much more bizarre.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She use to hang around valene kane in school (another one who lies about her age). They were known as the rich witches, flaunted their wealth like it was going out of fashion. Iv nothing against when a family works hard to get to the status of being comfortable but Maeve has been living off it since she was a teen. She wanted for nothing, her family funded her modelling Career and London lifestyle. Which makes the whole fraud thing her and her sister were involved in so much more bizarre.
I can’t remember if it was valene or not (I’m a good few years younger than her but I remember all the girls between the two schools being obsessed with her)
so true, her ma and da made her go home for a while after uni because she wasn’t for getting a job and they were funding her life basically she was ripping the piss out of them😂
I don’t understand this either. I don’t understand how maeve was able to get out of it also as the more I think about it, the more there would be no way my boyfriend and sister would be up to something dodgy and I know nothing about it

Reactions: 3
I can’t remember if it was valene or not (I’m a good few years younger than her but I remember all the girls between the two schools being obsessed with her)
so true, her ma and da made her go home for a while after uni because she wasn’t for getting a job and they were funding her life basically she was ripping the piss out of them😂
I don’t understand this either. I don’t understand how maeve was able to get out of it also as the more I think about it, the more there would be no way my boyfriend and sister would be up to something dodgy and I know nothing about it
So when did she tour with river dance!! She banged on about that a lot for a while. She said it was before her modelling career and eating disorder..

So when did she tour with river dance!! She banged on about that a lot for a while. She said it was before her modelling career and eating disorder..
Maybe 5th year or lower 6th she became pro, she done loads of shows and was making ££ for it but no clue when she done riverdance

Reactions: 1
I was two years above them and they had a lil clique and valene was defo joint at the hip with Maeve. The butterfly clip trend I remember the hack of them rocking round the corridors with 20/25 clips in their hair it was so cringe even back them. Remember sports days they use to sit on the banks and mock some of the girls tracksuits. Mean girls spring to mind.
She was defo involved not a chance she didn't know what was going on esp as her and her sister are so close!
Think that's why who her hubby to be thing annoys me, anyone who says it doesn't matter didn't follow her before him. She was pulled by advertising standards for posting she was a personal trainer when she didn't have one qualification to be giving PT classes and advice. She constantly posted about her glamorous lifestyle and expensive taste, she was so unrelatable back them.... Next thing himself comes along and she's this 'down to earth' relatable 'queen'. Talks about her period and struggles etc sorry that's a stroke of genius marketing wise and one himself would have had a lot to do with.

I’m guessing Maeve is getting married in powerscourt because she commented on So Sue wedding anniversary video thing saying June 2022 can’t wait 😍😍 lol

So if she did river dance (I’m not saying she didn’t btw, I’m just fact checking as she seems to lie quite a bit) where are the throw back pics? I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a single one. Surely there would be millions of videos of her dancing and pictures of herself with Michael flatly if she was a pro dancer in something as mammoth as river dance.

Has anyone ever seen her posting these?

I was two years above them and they had a lil clique and valene was defo joint at the hip with Maeve. The butterfly clip trend I remember the hack of them rocking round the corridors with 20/25 clips in their hair it was so cringe even back them. Remember sports days they use to sit on the banks and mock some of the girls tracksuits. Mean girls spring to mind.
She was defo involved not a chance she didn't know what was going on esp as her and her sister are so close!
Think that's why who her hubby to be thing annoys me, anyone who says it doesn't matter didn't follow her before him. She was pulled by advertising standards for posting she was a personal trainer when she didn't have one qualification to be giving PT classes and advice. She constantly posted about her glamorous lifestyle and expensive taste, she was so unrelatable back them.... Next thing himself comes along and she's this 'down to earth' relatable 'queen'. Talks about her period and struggles etc sorry that's a stroke of genius marketing wise and one himself would have had a lot to do with.
Yes to this 👏🏻 it’s so funny to see how most of these online “PTs” never played an actual sport in their life and we’re guaranteed the ones in school with a sick note for PE.

She hides him as her whole brand is geared towards women WHEN IN TRUTH it’s essentially a MAN shoving products down women’s throats (via “money maeve” as she and her friends call herself) preying on women’s serious health problems and women specific insecurities (bloat, hperiod issues fear of gym, thinning hair, hormonal skin etc) and making them think if they just buy this product or buy this fitness class they can be happy or be like maeve (who, let’s not forget is essentially a fitness model with cosmetic surgery and Botox and fillers galore!).

Imagine the 2 of them sitting strategising saying ok let’s push up the endometriosis chat this week. Let’s really prey on bloated women next week. Let’s up the love island chat. Relatability mixed with self loathing in women = sales = money money for us. It’s all so contrived. Even how she spaces her words and paragraphs in each post is a sales strategy. The longer it takes us to read the post, the higher her engagement score on the insta app = the higher she’ll appear on algorithms and our feeds when she’s selling something. This one know how to play the game and to play her followers. I’ll give her that.

The move to Dubai and finding out who himself is just makes me feel so ick about anything she’s pedalling now. She boasts that’s she’s NOT vaccinated as she didn’t want to risk herself bloating on the flight to Dubai or getting clots. I’m not pro or anti vax but travelling around and living in places unvaccinated is so bloody selfish atm. I’m sure the citizens of Dubai love having unvaccinated people travel there, increasing the risk to their populations and hospitals. All just my opinion of course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
So if she did river dance (I’m not saying she didn’t btw, I’m just fact checking as she seems to lie quite a bit) where are the throw back pics? I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a single one. Surely there would be millions of videos of her dancing and pictures of herself with Michael flatly if she was a pro dancer in something as mammoth as river dance.

It was the Celtic tiger river dance tour 2005 she done, I tried watching before to see if I could see her but all the girls are basically skinny pretty blondes so couldn’t make out who was who, her name is on the credits as a dancer so I give her that.
also agree ive never seen any pics of her and Michael or even videos of her Irish dancing where she’s not ripping the piss.

I’d say the anorexia started after she finished pro dancing, the weight gain once you quit something like that is a shock

Reactions: 2
Maeve we all know what Himself (Andrew Selby) looks like. Why does she still do this, its so weird and annoying 😂 I love how out of touch she is even though she tries to be relatable. Going to a hotel for a mini break because you aren’t feeling amazing. Give me a break 🙃

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Maeve we all know what Himself (Andrew Selby) looks like. Why does she still do this, its so weird and annoying 😂 I love how out of touch she is even though she tries to be relatable. Going to a hotel for a mini break because you aren’t feeling amazing. Give me a break 🙃
It did seem weird to book a hotel, not like she is escaping the heat that seems to be annoying her.

Reactions: 4
It did seem weird to book a hotel, not like she is escaping the heat that seems to be annoying her.
I dont think she’s enjoying Dubai as much as she thought she would. She’s been out of sorts since she arrived. I don’t know why she left London, she’d be able to go over to Ireland if she stayed put as well 😅

Reactions: 9
This is what annoys me! Why post that photo at all if your gona blur him out 🙄 she is so attention seeking

Reactions: 9

Sorry might not have been river dance but it was one of the shows/tours.. she did a video on st Patrick’s day of her dancing. Also she says she can’t dance anymore cause she injured her knee?! (I think or her ankle) so hence why she turned to the gym. But yeh no throw backs.

Back to London and Ireland she goes aka the end of her “move to Dubai” I think 🤔

Reactions: 4
I heard that but I will believe it when I see it 🤣 Given how miserable she’s been in Dubai I doubt she’d be too keen to return.
So basically they went to dubai for a holiday whilst uk was still on restrictions but returning now that restrictions are lifted. Bit pointless really they have been in the apartment most of the time!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.