Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has the remote working permit she said on her stories as that’s all she can get this year. I’m not sure what “himself” holds but I presume as he and his family have a few businesses there, he’ll have residency(?) or a working visa.

declarations made via instahuns can be done to himself as a sole trader and separate from his limited business, this aspect of his business would not be registered on companies house.
And in regards to deductions, this is done via many different means, dividends, receipts etc You can claim all office supplies, computer equipment, technology, food back (up to £5 a day I’m sure it is) travel, a certain amount of mortgage which all comes off what is taxable per year. With a good enough accountant you can get it right down.

Illegal, no. Immoral, it can be! (as you can chance your arm and claim for anything, “pay yourself a minimum wage” ) and god knows if they do, I don’t have a clue about their personal life but it is pretty evident that they aren’t doing badly for themselves, earning only £200k, poor, fake rich or “council house” (is that an insult? If so, shameful)

Maeves daddy will build for her, I’d say he probably already has land for his kids sitting there to build on as most working Irish men do.
Absolutely not shaming council houses, that was not my intent, the shame lies in the facade. I thought that would be clear with my reference to “Bouquet”. Clearly you didn’t get it.

I’m not sure about your reference to tax deductions and claiming back tax on food etc. That’s different to net value.

A good accountant could manipulate the books I agree, but not to the extent alluded to in the previous post - that’s called fraud. A business registered in Companies House with a value of £150k ain’t making millions. It just ain’t.

And wouldn’t there be a conflict of interest him creaming the registered business while acting as a sole trader? (Is that called tax evasion?) What’s the point of setting up the business to run the agency. I don’t buy it for a second.

If it weren’t for all the insta-pretence it wouldn’t irk me one bit. Nobody said they weren’t doing well, the point is they’re not doing as well as they like to portray. And for someone who’s all about being “real”, I find that so disingenuous and so hard to buy into.

Finally, I just love your statement that most working Irish men have land for their kids. Firstly, “most” implies more than 50% of the working men in the country (which let’s face it, is not true), and, second, working “men” having all the land, gee, isn’t that a tad sexist? (If so, shameful!). Ireland isn’t stuck in 1950, despite the stereotype.

Reactions: 12
Why doesn’t she wear her mask on the plane when she’s talking doing her question box? I love the snarky person asking if she enjoyed her holiday though 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Absolutely not shaming council houses, that was not my intent, the shame lies in the facade. I thought that would be clear with my reference to “Bouquet”. Clearly you didn’t get it.

I’m not sure about your reference to tax deductions and claiming back tax on food etc. That’s different to net value.

A good accountant could manipulate the books I agree, but not to the extent alluded to in the previous post - that’s called fraud. A business registered in Companies House with a value of £150k ain’t making millions. It just ain’t.

And wouldn’t there be a conflict of interest him creaming the registered business while acting as a sole trader? (Is that called tax evasion?) What’s the point of setting up the business to run the agency. I don’t buy it for a second.

If it weren’t for all the insta-pretence it wouldn’t irk me one bit. Nobody said they weren’t doing well, the point is they’re not doing as well as they like to portray. And for someone who’s all about being “real”, I find that so disingenuous and so hard to buy into.

Finally, I just love your statement that most working Irish men have land for their kids. Firstly, “most” implies more than 50% of the working men in the country (which let’s face it, is not true), and, second, working “men” having all the land, gee, isn’t that a tad sexist? (If so, shameful!). Ireland isn’t stuck in 1950, despite the stereotype.

Looking on his companies house your referring to net assets for 2020.
Usually your accountant sorts your deductions these before submission to company house and HMRC, they are given time to appeal what you’ve submitted then, no?

No conflict of interest within agents and entertainments business. It’s another aspect of his role, he and his business partners would have this agreed among themselves then among their clients also. It’s typical in that industry. Payment to the business, payment to the individual agents as separate contractors.
If you look at the likes of Molly Mae Hague’s agencys business on company house, they’ll have business assets or earnings for that year posted but that won’t include what her agent makes in commission

I understand where you’re coming from in your annoyance. she isnt relatable at all due to her lifestyle and pay grade but tries to act like she’s relatable . Unlike the likes of sophie Murray who is a rich witch and knows it / doesn’t apologise for it. So I do get why you’re wound up about her. She should just admit she’s not relatable nor try to be.

Apologies on my final statement, I should have said many not most.

I stated men as I was speaking about her father being the landowner in the relationship l. Ofcourse know that land is passed down usually to the oldest man in the family, sometimes the oldest person in the family as my mother is the landowner in my family. However, that’s because my grandfather wasn’t as backwards and as sexist as many in Ireland.

Reactions: 1
Why doesn’t she wear her mask on the plane when she’s talking doing her question box? I love the snarky person asking if she enjoyed her holiday though 🤣
🤣🤣🤣 *fake posh voice* “I AM NOT ON A HOLIDAY?!”
Fair to her, it doesn’t seem like she’s on a holiday anymore but I don’t know why she’s responding to people about it cause it makes them all go on more 😂 it’s probably all for interaction 😂

Usually your accountant sorts your deductions these before submission to company house and HMRC, they are given time to appeal what you’ve submitted then, no?

No conflict of interest within agents and entertainments business. It’s another aspect of his role, he and his business partners would have this agreed among themselves then among their clients also. It’s typical in that industry. Payment to the business, payment to the individual agents as separate contractors.
If you look at the likes of Molly Mae Hague’s agencys business on company house, they’ll have business assets or earnings for that year posted but that won’t include what her agent makes in commission

I understand where you’re coming from in your annoyance. she isnt relatable at all due to her lifestyle and pay grade but tries to act like she’s relatable . Unlike the likes of sophie Murray who is a rich witch and knows it / doesn’t apologise for it. So I do get why you’re wound up about her. She should just admit she’s not relatable nor try to be.

I stated men as I was speaking about her father being the landowner in the relationship l. Ofcourse know that land is passed down usually to the oldest man in the family, sometimes the oldest person in the family as my mother is the landowner in my family. However, that’s because my grandfather wasn’t as backwards and as sexist as many in Ireland.
Right,
Yes deductions are made before sending to companies house, I know from experience my accountant would tell me what to take out of my bank every month when I had a limited business (contractor), what I could touch and what I couldn’t. Then I’d send receipts to her and she’d deduct and submit, she used to ask for everything like didn’t matter where from. I bought a new tv, she’d shove it on…
so that makes sense that he’s made it get as low as possible before submission. Tax avoidance it is, It’s not illegal but immoral…
Tax evasion is illegal but that’s not what it is…
Paul probably does have land ready for her to build on around Attical / mourne or camlough but she wants a Seaview and I’d doubt princess would move to an estate or somewhere with neighbours where she’d get a close Seaview.

Can we all chat about something else now, Aoife only done 2 years in the end didn’t she? Wonder how she got out so soon, I remember she had to pay extra to avoid a longer sentence but she was out by 2015 100%. Wonder how she managed?

Last edited:

Sorry, you’ve missed the point completely. The point is that she isn’t who she makes out to be. Her pay grade isn’t much more than the London average, and that’s not saying the London average isn’t anything to woop about (the basic cost of living obviously needs to be factored in), this comes after a series of previous posts for context purposes.

Sorry, I don’t know who Sophie Murray is. From what you've explained though it sounds as though perhaps Maeve would love to be Sophie Murray.

So on the contrary, Maeve is relatable but tries very hard to be un-relatable. Insta-fake.

And otherwise, You’re speaking at odds with what I’ve said about the company eg the tax refunds are no more than that, VAT refunds (what, 20%?). He’s director of a company to whom he contracts with as a sole trader (there’s something called arms length transactions). I’ll not comment further.

Reactions: 2
I agree that she is defo not making as much as she would like you to believe! I do get the vibe that she wants to return home to buy/build a house as she will get more for her money than London! She knows she wouldn’t be able to keep up appearances with the likes of Aimazin and Lottie if they permanently settled there!

Reactions: 3
Sorry, you’ve missed the point completely. The point is that she isn’t who she makes out to be. Her pay grade isn’t much more than the London average, and that’s not saying the London average isn’t anything to woop about (the basic cost of living obviously needs to be factored in), this comes after a series of previous posts for context purposes.

Sorry, I don’t know who Sophie Murray is. From what you've explained though it sounds as though perhaps Maeve would love to be Sophie Murray.

So on the contrary, Maeve is relatable but tries very hard to be un-relatable. Insta-fake.

And otherwise, You’re speaking at odds with what I’ve said about the company eg the tax refunds are no more than that, VAT refunds (what, 20%?). He’s director of a company to whom he contracts with as a sole trader (there’s something called arms length transactions). I’ll not comment further.

Oh I thought you were agitated because she tries to pretend she’s relatable when she isn’t at all anymore or nor was she ever going by what people had to say about her in school and her parents £££.

I think you’re missing the point re: companies house and accounts and their salaries, we don’t have full disclosure of their accounts to discuss the above or what their average is due to the fact that they’d also being paid as sole traders as separate from their 4/5 companies. I’m not sure what you’re trying to discuss really.
I’m a bit bored of going back and forward about it

🤣🤣🤣 *fake posh voice* “I AM NOT ON A HOLIDAY?!”
Fair to her, it doesn’t seem like she’s on a holiday anymore but I don’t know why she’s responding to people about it cause it makes them all go on more 😂 it’s probably all for interaction 😂

Right,
Yes deductions are made before sending to companies house, I know from experience my accountant would tell me what to take out of my bank every month when I had a limited business (contractor), what I could touch and what I couldn’t. Then I’d send receipts to her and she’d deduct and submit, she used to ask for everything like didn’t matter where from. I bought a new tv, she’d shove it on…
so that makes sense that he’s made it get as low as possible before submission. Tax avoidance it is, It’s not illegal but immoral…
Tax evasion is illegal but that’s not what it is…
Paul probably does have land ready for her to build on around Attical / mourne or camlough but she wants a Seaview and I’d doubt princess would move to an estate or somewhere with neighbours where she’d get a close Seaview.

Can we all chat about something else now, Aoife only done 2 years in the end didn’t she? Wonder how she got out so soon, I remember she had to pay extra to avoid a longer sentence but she was out by 2015 100%. Wonder how she managed?
unsure what happened to Aoife or if she even done half the sentence to be honest, no posts about her since the incident

Sophie Murray is a 24 year old girl from D4, she wouldn’t be at the level of Maeve yet but is from a wealthy family and lives at home, spends a lot of her money on designer. I don’t think they’d know each other really…

Is maeve having to quarantine in London for 5 days then? Why is she staying there for 10 days? Does himself have family?

Oh I thought you were agitated because she tries to pretend she’s relatable when she isn’t at all anymore or nor was she ever going by what people had to say about her in school and her parents £££.

I think you’re missing the point re: companies house and accounts and their salaries, we don’t have full disclosure of their accounts to discuss the above or what their average is due to the fact that they’d also being paid as sole traders as separate from their 4/5 companies. I’m not sure what you’re trying to discuss really.
I’m a bit bored of going back and forward about it

unsure what happened to Aoife or if she even done half the sentence to be honest, no posts about her since the incident
All I know is she was out by 2015 but there was no talk about her post sentencing? All strange…

“ we will move between the 3- london , Dubai and ireland” as a doctor who has worked in a hospital throughout the pandemic this infuriates me . Just because you can doesn’t mean you should .

Reactions: 11
^ Yeah seems a tad uncessesary...

Did they keep renting an apartment in London when they were over in Dubai?

“ we will move between the 3- london , Dubai and ireland” as a doctor who has worked in a hospital throughout the pandemic this infuriates me . Just because you can doesn’t mean you should .
Her head is so far up her own arse! Exactly this 👏🏻

she’s making out it’s all “so necessary” - absolute rot the lies she comes out with.

She’s so much older than the average insta-hun, I’d hope by the time I’m almost 40 I’d have a tad more self awareness. That’s what really grinds my gears with her. She’s old enough to know better. She’s obsessed with appearing wealthy too. Real wealth is very quiet.

And couldn’t agree more with those pointing out that if you were in anyway successful or have a steady income you would certainly have a few properties by now, or at least one between them they own none at almost 40. The diamond is fakey fakey fakey in my opinion. Just like her handbags.

I read on another thread that banks are not interested in giving insta-huns mortgages due to the unpredictablity and short shelf life of tan flogging. Makes sense as how can you forecast?

And if her mum and dad are obsessed with keeping up appearances then I wonder what they tell people when they ask what she does 😂 Mrs Bucket defo comes to mind 😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
yep! And I’m pretty sure Maeve was criticising the instahuns who went to do Dubai during the pandemic earlier this year/last year. She’s trying to make out it’s for work, it no more is. Well certainly not her work anyway!

Reactions: 6
doubt he has much saved in the bank. If they were millionaires why are they still renting a small apartment at their age (isn’t he older too?!), and Companies House seems to indicate his business is only worth £150k circa. That’s based on his prediction of “current assets” ie his insta crew securing paid deals for the year. That’s probably best case.

What’s the average salary in London? £85k? That’d be about average would it? So it ain’t much if she is taking in £100k (gross - noting she has people and platforms to pay from that gross amount, as well as tax). And that’s based on 500 people paying full whack, not the £5 deal.

I get paid more than that and I’m not much older than her and don’t have to sell my soul to subscribers.

It’s all smokes and mirrors! #instarich = pretend rich.

Sorry. Not sorry. Can’t stand the pretence.

Yes. I know people who flog Avon/tropic skin care who make about £10k/year who drive range rovers (all foe the ‘gram) and yet are in debt to the eyeballs

I guess if it’s a good enough lie for Kylie Jenner…
Jesus 😳 absolute fraud with these pictures!!!!

Her head is so far up her own arse! Exactly this 👏🏻

she’s making out it’s all “so necessary” - absolute rot the lies she comes out with.

She’s so much older than the average insta-hun, I’d hope by the time I’m almost 40 I’d have a tad more self awareness. That’s what really grinds my gears with her. She’s old enough to know better. She’s obsessed with appearing wealthy too. Real wealth is very quiet.

And couldn’t agree more with those pointing out that if you were in anyway successful or have a steady income you would certainly have a few properties by now, or at least one between them they own none at almost 40. The diamond is fakey fakey fakey in my opinion. Just like her handbags.

I read on another thread that banks are not interested in giving insta-huns mortgages due to the unpredictablity and short shelf life of tan flogging. Makes sense as how can you forecast?

And if her mum and dad are obsessed with keeping up appearances then I wonder what they tell people when they ask what she does 😂 Mrs Bucket defo comes to mind 😂😂

In her defence I think she owns a property in NI, I think she bought it years ago and rents it out

yep! And I’m pretty sure Maeve was criticising the instahuns who went to do Dubai during the pandemic earlier this year/last year. She’s trying to make out it’s for work, it no more is. Well certainly not her work anyway!
Yea she was giving out about them all going to Dubai saying it was for work but it was a holiday. And then she done exactly the same 😂

Reactions: 3
In her defence I think she owns a property in NI, I think she bought it years ago and rents it out
I wouldn’t be convinced she bought it herself going by previous comments about her dad etc. And she didn’t make it in the modeling world so turned to insta and built her brand only in the last few years. Can’t see she would have had any sort of deposit herself from her own earnings.

So am I right in thinking Dubai is on the amber list, Maeve hasn’t mentioned getting vaccinated so she should be doing 10 days quarantine now that she’s back in the UK? Any mention of it? Maybe I’ve got it wrong.

So am I right in thinking Dubai is on the amber list, Maeve hasn’t mentioned getting vaccinated so she should be doing 10 days quarantine now that she’s back in the UK? Any mention of it? Maybe I’ve got it wrong.
Yeah 10 days she said she’s doing or she can do test and release? Havent a clue, she doesn’t leave that apartment anyway to be honest, it’ll be nothing to her 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.