Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, it's not just her sister that has done time inside. Multiple other members of her close family have been in prison for being convicted terrorists in the IRA. They were convicted of murder and many attempts at murder. Her sharing Bobby sands, another convicted terrorist, just proves the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
Whaaaaaaat 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Couldn’t give less of tit about her sisters conviction and anyone else for that matters people do tit and go prison big whoop doesn’t mean you should judge everyone based on that. And as for the sharing the Bobby sands post so what??? Not sure what the problem is she’s Irish and therefore maybe aligned to Sinn Fein or republican struggles shock horror

Reactions: 43
Couldn’t give less of tit about her sisters conviction and anyone else for that matters people do tit and go prison big whoop doesn’t mean you should judge everyone based on that. And as for the sharing the Bobby sands post so what??? Not sure what the problem is she’s Irish and therefore maybe aligned to Sinn Fein or republican struggles shock horror
Hi Maeve

• Haha
Reactions: 21
There is struggles and then there are Murders and terrorists!! If that’s your bag then each to there own (as we are all snow flakes now!) but when you follow a page for positivity , work outs and a little bit of banter , l am not sure if this is something that you expect to come across!!!

• Angry
Reactions: 10
There is struggles and then there are Murders and terrorists!! If that’s your bag then each to there own (as we are all snow flakes now!) but when you follow a page for positivity , work outs and a little bit of banter , l am not sure if this is something that you expect to come across!!!
Oh please don’t turn this into something it’s not, she has the right to have her views as does anyone 🙄 just because she shares workouts she doesnt have to be politically neutral!! Dont want to turn this into a politics lesson but there are different definitions of a terrorist depending on who you are so stop simplifying something that’s extremely complex!!! No matter what anyone thinks about Maeve she is from beside the border and obviously a Catholic, wouldn’t take a genius to figure out she’s most likely on the nationalist side of things!!

Reactions: 26
Tbh I couldn’t care less if Maeve is a catholic or whatever religion she chooses lol I’m not particularly interested in politics but I do enjoy reading ☕ and gossip on here 💅🏻 It’s a gossip site after all

Reactions: 4
Totally agree! She’s from a border town and a catholic. Must have had some stick growing up! Her workouts are so motivating. Fair enough if she’s gone to Dubai on less than honest terms, that’s annoying, but she got so many of us up on our feet during the last year, and for that I applaud her.

Reactions: 12
💯% agree with you. I’m from the same area as her, went to the same school, also a catholic woman with nationalist beliefs and aligned to Sinn Fein.

Having moved to England recently it’s appalling the misunderstanding and ignorance people in England (and you know what even in the south of Ireland) have of Northern Ireland’s past and present.

If anything I’d wish she’d speak out more on her political beliefs to help educate people, especially with tensions building so high once again with Brexit issues.

But anyway, know this is a gossip site so will stop there.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
On the whole I really like Maeve. I always got the impression she came from money. She has her flaws, much like us all. She definitely has expensive taste and can be a diva. Most of the time I find it funny but sometimes I do cringe for her as she just comes across as spoiled. I think she's done really well with QDQ. I couldn't do her workouts personally as I felt like a tit jumping around to Shania Twain. I need decent music when I'm working out! After reading this thread and finding out that 'himself' is actually her manager I am SHOCKED, actually shocked. Not only her manager but also an MD in the agency that she's signed to. No wonder she has kept that quiet. Saying he doesn't do social media is such a lame excuse when you find out he has an IG account and his job is literally social media. It's also made me question her friendship circle and how genuine it is, seeing as they are all signed to the same agency - Lottie, Steph, Aimee. By the way, is there a thread for Aimee? There's someone who doesn't appear to do anything but shop and get her nails done.

Reactions: 6
She’s done an interview with Belfast Telegraph about going on dates with Olly Murs and a Man Utd player. It’s on Google.

Reactions: 1
On the whole I really like Maeve. I always got the impression she came from money. She has her flaws, much like us all. She definitely has expensive taste and can be a diva. Most of the time I find it funny but sometimes I do cringe for her as she just comes across as spoiled. I think she's done really well with QDQ. I couldn't do her workouts personally as I felt like a tit jumping around to Shania Twain. I need decent music when I'm working out! After reading this thread and finding out that 'himself' is actually her manager I am SHOCKED, actually shocked. Not only her manager but also an MD in the agency that she's signed to. No wonder she has kept that quiet. Saying he doesn't do social media is such a lame excuse when you find out he has an IG account and his job is literally social media. It's also made me question her friendship circle and how genuine it is, seeing as they are all signed to the same agency - Lottie, Steph, Aimee. By the way, is there a thread for Aimee? There's someone who doesn't appear to do anything but shop and get her nails done.
I used to do some work with their agency when I lived in London doing make up

Steph used to be called something like healthychefsteph and 84world paired her up with chessie king as the two peas or something ?! Which was strangeeee. They did a few fitness events I helped with.
Anyway…chessie got a load of followers because of her ‘real’ body pics so guess they split up or something happened with them but who knows?

Lottie was Steph’s back up dancer. Lottie and Aimee are sisters. Then maeve and steph did a few things together and now I guess they’re all friends.

Reactions: 4
I used to do some work with their agency when I lived in London doing make up

Steph used to be called something like healthychefsteph and 84world paired her up with chessie king as the two peas or something ?! Which was strangeeee. They did a few fitness events I helped with.
Anyway…chessie got a load of followers because of her ‘real’ body pics so guess they split up or something happened with them but who knows?

Lottie was Steph’s back up dancer. Lottie and Aimee are sisters. Then maeve and steph did a few things together and now I guess they’re all friends.
I've been following Maeve for years. Then I came across Steph and Chessie. I remember Chessie getting a peas in a pod tattoo to mark Stephs birthday (21st?) which is very odd if it was only a new friendship and out of convenience. Chessie started to grate on me, think it was all the really exaggerated facial expressions, and then once Stephs boyfriend became her content I unfollowed her too. I remember when Maeve joined 84world and started posting pics with Steph in the office. I really don't believe their friendships exist for any other reason than promotion and to big eachother up on IG. The 'Queen' thing is really overdone now. Out of all of them I would have said Maeve is the most genuine and down to earth but really questionning that now that I've found out her fiance is the MD of their agency. Kind of ruined her for me as it's such a big thing to conceal and it's so obvious why she's doing it.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.