Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else shocked that Maeve is talking about a podcast she did with Sinead Heg? Haven't followed Sinead's thread in a good while but if she's still spouting poorly written mental health advice with zero qualifications and flitting around South East Asia like Covid doesn't exist then I am genuinely shocked that Maeve would associate herself with someone so irresponsible and dangerous. I'm really starting to think she has no integrity which is disappointing as she was one of my favourite accounts to follow.

Reactions: 11
The mum does remind me of the mothers you see on the sidelines of Toddlers and Tiaras. The big canvas photo of Maeve in the house is a bit much. What's her parents background? I've no problem with people being well to do if they have worked hard for it but some of the comments she makes when she refers to 'Mummy Madden' come across as snobbish. Would be interested to know if they are new money.

Her mother was apparently a school teacher back in the day but was never working as far as I knew of them, would always be around all the coffee shops or about the town mid day like.
and the Dad and his side of the family are in property. The father and his family would be more common, like country spoken etc but her Mother would be very posh, snobbish and pushy.
she's the typical Irish woman who married someone who can keep her type person. (We all know one or two lol)

Reactions: 6
Anyone else shocked that Maeve is talking about a podcast she did with Sinead Heg? Haven't followed Sinead's thread in a good while but if she's still spouting poorly written mental health advice with zero qualifications and flitting around South East Asia like Covid doesn't exist then I am genuinely shocked that Maeve would associate herself with someone so irresponsible and dangerous. I'm really starting to think she has no integrity which is disappointing as she was one of my favourite accounts to follow.
Sure she has gone on an extended vacation to Dubai. Hardly much different than Sinead jetting off to Bali on an extended vacation. Unfortunately seems they are all the same...

Reactions: 4
Haven't followed Sinead's thread in a good while but if she's still spouting poorly written mental health advice with zero qualifications and flitting around South East Asia like Covid doesn't exist
Yes to all of this except she's home again in castlederg. Split with the boyfriend and ran off to London to siobhan straight away, had a date with an ex, came home, got back with the bf and denied the date happened even though we all seen it on Instagram.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes to all of this except she's home again in castlederg. Split with the boyfriend and ran off to London to siobhan straight away, had a date with an ex, came home, got back with the bf and denied the date happened even though we all seen it on Instagram.
Oh my god... so glad I unfollowed, she is a mess of a person.

I am also very surprised she’s done a podcast with Sinead 🙈
So am I. Aligning herself with sinead was not the smartest move. I'm surprised himself ok'd it tbh. I would hope that maeves followers see how unqualified sinead is to be giving the advice that she does.

Reactions: 7
So am I. Aligning herself with sinead was not the smartest move. I'm surprised himself ok'd it tbh. I would hope that maeves followers see how unqualified sinead is to be giving the advice that she does.
The work obviously isn’t flocking in for Maeve in Dubai when she’s hooking up with the Beg. Can’t imagine her friendz Aimee and Lottie would approve either given the Begs racist tweets and posts

The work obviously isn’t flocking in for Maeve in Dubai when she’s hooking up with the Beg. Can’t imagine her friendz Aimee and Lottie would approve either given the Begs racist tweets and posts

Reactions: 2
I forgot about the racist Tweets! Jesus, even more concerned now that Maeve would associate with dirt like Sinead.

Reactions: 5
She has an article in the telegraph today and talks about “himself”. Now I know he’s her agent she comes across like such a knob 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
She said in a wedding podcast that "himself" went to boarding school! Lies

Yes, it's not just her sister that has done time inside. Multiple other members of her close family have been in prison for being convicted terrorists in the IRA. They were convicted of murder and many attempts at murder. Her sharing Bobby sands, another convicted terrorist, just proves the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
I think speaking ill of Bobby Sands is disrespectful. He was a hero to many.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I see tonight she’s sending people to look at Dr Joshua Wolrich’s stories. I thought it wasn’t something she’d usually recommend so went for a nosy and SHOCK of shocks, he’s represented by ‘himself’ 🙄
They are all so disingenuous

Reactions: 3
I see tonight she’s sending people to look at Dr Joshua Wolrich’s stories. I thought it wasn’t something she’d usually recommend so went for a nosy and SHOCK of shocks, he’s represented by ‘himself’ 🙄
They are all so disingenuous
Wow, really?? I saw that story and didn't think to look to see who his representation was. More fool me!!

Reactions: 1
It's in her interest for his company to do well and to promote any people he represents. Does anyone know if he owns the company of was appointed MD as an external? Surely when they are married she will be required to be more transparant? She has really gone down in my estimation for hiding this and I'm quite close to unfollowing now, something I never thought I'd say as I loved her account!

It's in her interest for his company to do well and to promote any people he represents. Does anyone know if he owns the company of was appointed MD as an external? Surely when they are married she will be required to be more transparant? She has really gone down in my estimation for hiding this and I'm quite close to unfollowing now, something I never thought I'd say as I loved her account!
He owns the company along with a man called Dan Parker

Reactions: 2
Actually scandalous. So it will essentially be the family business as both husband and wife are involved. I wonder has anyone ever asked her about it on a Q&A...
I’ve never seen her acknowledge it in any way on her insta account and have been following her for a long time! She did say once on a wedding Q&A that she would share wedding photos after their wedding with himself in them, so it kinda makes me think well why not just show him now. It’s BS that he’s not into social media when it’s both their jobs

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.