Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think so too! I had to laugh at her showing the food treats she got in Dubai for their apartment saying it was nothing like Nutella.. girl you can get everything in Dubai that you can get in the UK, if you wanted real Nutella just buy it šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
She has become slightly more annoying in the past couple of weeks maybe Iā€™m just on the gram too much šŸ˜‚ but I kind of think she owns being an influencer. She doesnā€™t try and pretend sheā€™s something sheā€™s not sheā€™s not doing these stupid online fake courses with no qualifications about your ā€˜inner queenā€™ which is basically a culty scam. Sheā€™s openly bougie, sheā€™s doesnā€™t post random political tit to make it seem like sheā€™s woke when sheā€™s not . I think she openly admits when she gets free tit as well which I like. I donā€™t know I do think itā€™s strange her boyfriends her manager but also doctors marry other doctors etc people sometimes grow close at work. I find it refreshing that heā€™s not on camera itā€™s definitely healthier to have some things private. As for moving to Dubai sheā€™s definitely done the influencer thing escaping the uk for a few months she could be more upfront about that but all in all I think sheā€™s pretty harmless compared to likes of all these other preachy influencers with their fake courses on self improvement. the only thing I wish she would acknowledge more is that even with her bloat she is still in the small category and we need to see more diversity when it comes to bodies because sheā€™s in the minority small scale of thingsā€¦.

Reactions: 11
I also can't blame her fiance for not wanting attention or to be on instagram. If it was my job to manage other peoples the last thing I would want is to go on it in my free time it would just seem like more work. I was a social media manager for a bit and my own socials were basically a ghost town during the time

Reactions: 2
Yes she totally did lead eveyone to believe he was a city boy with the constant ā€œhe doesnā€™t do instaā€ comments. When he is literally her boss/agent and the boss/agent of people she portrays she is friendly with ... it all just seems so fake now! The move to Dubai is just so low grade, I unfollowed her immediately when I saw that.

Exactly this šŸ‘šŸ» any work he would be doing would be with ā€œinfluencersā€ aka all online.

Also, she said they decided to move to dubai within a matter of weeks so they are obviously both there on tourist visas. I had close family and friends working there a few years ago when I was also living in the Middle East and it takes months for work visas to be issued. Itā€™s a long long process. Thereā€™s no way her partner has one yet. To officially work in Dubai, you need a work visa otherwise you could be in trouble. Also he is a business owner (who hasnā€™t changed jobs from what I can see) so he would need a business licence to open a office and operate from there which costs tens of thousands of pounds. She should be careful about whatā€™s sheā€™s saying online, especailly now everyone knows who her partner is.

Also if she was arrested and questioned in connection with the millions of pounds worth of fraud her sister and ex-fiance went to jail for, she wonā€™t be able to get a work visa for Dubai ever. You can get a tourist visa however. They told me a full criminal record history is required for a work visas and arrests are not acceptable regardless of conviction.
Deary me Maeve šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ if youā€™re going to lie through your 2 front teeth about why youā€™re in Dubai EDUCATE yourself and stop giving yourself away love šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So sheā€™s just announced ā€œhimselfā€ is away to buy them both more alcohol using his TOURIST visa (see attached).

Thatā€™s right Maeve because if youā€™re on a BUSINESS visa or a RESIDENTS visa (aka working in Dubai) you strictly need a license to buy alcohol in Dubai. But Tourists (with a tourist visa) can use their passport to buy it.

Not that we believed for a second that they were there for legitimate work purposes. But sheā€™s completely just confirmed theyā€™re both there as tourists šŸ˜‚

When she lied saying ā€œhimself is away to see an officeā€ on a Friday a few weeks back I laughed too. Friday is their holy day, the equivalent to a Sunday at home. Everyone is off work and ALL office spaces are strictly closed šŸ˜‚

She need to stop talking or lay off the drink šŸ¤¢

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I really like Maeve, sheā€™s openly boujee and owns it. Sheā€™s definitely a lot better than some other influencers

Canā€™t stand her. All the wedding chat was about how much money she and himself are spending on everything with outrageous amounts being mentionedā€¦give over!! Some people have lost their jobs during Covid! One thing getting excited for a wedding but talk about being smug and wanted to show off your budget

Canā€™t stand her. All the wedding chat was about how much money she and himself are spending on everything with outrageous amounts being mentionedā€¦give over!! Some people have lost their jobs during Covid! One thing getting excited for a wedding but talk about being smug and wanted to show off your budget
i know and she was saying about the price of wedding make up! Said she would normally pay Ā£100 for a normal event but wedding make up is so much moreā€¦ I was dying to reply and ask who the fook are you getting quotes off, insane

i know and she was saying about the price of wedding make up! Said she would normally pay Ā£100 for a normal event but wedding make up is so much moreā€¦ I was dying to reply and ask who the fook are you getting quotes off, insane
To be fair anyone I know whoā€™s looked for wedding makeup quotes in recent months have been quoted mad money off almost all of them, itā€™s been a tough time for makeup artists and them upping their prices isnā€™t a huge surprise

Reactions: 8
no she hasnā€™t, she caught covid at Xmas over in ireland her hole family had it, and she still travelled back to England and then said she got it on the way home or some shite she made up. Her accent is as fake as anything when sheā€™s home she tries to have her newry accent on but then when on insta sheā€™s some posh bird. Sheā€™s a fake
Major back tracking here (just discovered this thread) but I remember looking at the timelines of her engagement post and stories over Christmas at the time and think she got engaged on that walk when she was supposed to be isolating from having COVID šŸ™ˆ

I know her regular hairdresser when she's home in Newry and while they'd be the more expensive end of the trade, they would still be well within her budget so I can't imagine who she's pricing for hair as well? Who on earth would charge/pay over Ā£100 for makeup- even for your wedding day?!?

Reactions: 3
You know what annoyed me about this doll, she portrays the whole so proud to be Irish and a Catholic too yet when she booked her "wedding" she had no church or priest booked.

So basically she booked a reception/party and fitted in the sacrament of marriage in after.

Also, I'm calling it now that it's the Adare Manor

She's one of the cleverest instahuns, she was an absolute dose, very conceited posts, always running fake competitions etc in the early days, she saw a niche with the real talk... Periods/ibs etc and went for it and it worked. Do not for one second think that she's a genuine person, it's all part of her brand.
Does anyone know where ā€˜himselfā€™ is from? Thinking heā€™ll also need to be a catholic to get married in a chapel/church or do you not have to be?

Reactions: 1
You typically pay extra depending on how far they have to travel. You pay extra for them to come to you. Your not just paying for the actual make up your paying for their time

You typically pay extra depending on how far they have to travel. You pay extra for them to come to you. Your not just paying for the actual make up your paying for their time
Yes, but the people she would use normally don't live far.

Doesnā€™t get involved in political stuff šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Near paddyā€™s day she posted a few random things l am sure about Bobby sands and Bloody Sunday and then when l watched the doc about her sister and her scamming HMRC out of big money knowing fine well what they where up to , at the start of it said they are well known family with her uncle (l think it was) as a prominent member of Shinn Fein !! šŸ¤” sneaky and knows what she is doing

I found her funny but with the doc and looking at things differently the crown is slipping ! You donā€™t need to dig very deep to get to the truth

Reactions: 10
To be fair anyone I know whoā€™s looked for wedding makeup quotes in recent months have been quoted mad money off almost all of them, itā€™s been a tough time for makeup artists and them upping their prices isnā€™t a huge surprise
oh I totally agree on this and itā€™s understandable with them being out of action for so long with covidā€¦ itā€™s the same with hair and nails, but I donā€™t understand her paying Ā£100 for normal make up prior to covid lol that just seems crazy to me especially when she isnā€™t bad at doing her own make up šŸ¤Æ

I know her regular hairdresser when she's home in Newry and while they'd be the more expensive end of the trade, they would still be well within her budget so I can't imagine who she's pricing for hair as well? Who on earth would charge/pay over Ā£100 for makeup- even for your wedding day?!?
Unless she is wanting them to travel down south to her venue hmmmms it will be interesting to see šŸ¤” I know some of them say if itā€™s so many miles away they request a nights stay at the hotel which the client pays for šŸ’…šŸ»

Reactions: 2
Doesnā€™t get involved in political stuff šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø Near paddyā€™s day she posted a few random things l am sure about Bobby sands and Bloody Sunday and then when l watched the doc about her sister and her scamming HMRC out of big money knowing fine well what they where up to , at the start of it said they are well known family with her uncle (l think it was) as a prominent member of Shinn Fein !! šŸ¤” sneaky and knows what she is doing

I found her funny but with the doc and looking at things differently the crown is slipping ! You donā€™t need to dig very deep to get to the truth
yup was going to say about the Bobby Sands post on St Patrickā€™s day but then I was doubting myself I saw it on her account. Totally unnecessary

Reactions: 3
yup was going to say about the Bobby Sands post on St Patrickā€™s day but then I was doubting myself I saw it on her account. Totally unnecessary
yip sneaky posts thrown in ! The true colours come out in the end ā€¦.

Deary me Maeve šŸ„“šŸ„“šŸ„“ if youā€™re going to lie through your 2 front teeth about why youā€™re in Dubai EDUCATE yourself and stop giving yourself away love šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

So sheā€™s just announced ā€œhimselfā€ is away to buy them both more alcohol using his TOURIST visa (see attached).

Thatā€™s right Maeve because if youā€™re on a BUSINESS visa or a RESIDENTS visa (aka working in Dubai) you strictly need a license to buy alcohol in Dubai. But Tourists (with a tourist visa) can use their passport to buy it.

Not that we believed for a second that they were there for legitimate work purposes. But sheā€™s completely just confirmed theyā€™re both there as tourists šŸ˜‚

When she lied saying ā€œhimself is away to see an officeā€ on a Friday a few weeks back I laughed too. Friday is their holy day, the equivalent to a Sunday at home. Everyone is off work and ALL office spaces are strictly closed šŸ˜‚

She need to stop talking or lay off the drink šŸ¤¢
Thatā€™s weird because Dubai have now removed alcohol licenses for everybody including residents itā€™s in place almost a year now

Thatā€™s weird because Dubai have now removed alcohol licenses for everybody including residents itā€™s in place almost a year now
Thatā€™s incorrect (but understandable as most people have misunderstood the law change). I only know because I was transiting through there myself in May 2020 on my way home (just before the law change). My friends are teachers and still all live there, plus my family members lived there for nearly 20yrs.

It has just been decriminalisated since June 2020 but you still need a licence to buy it at the stores.

From the government website: ā€œSince November 7, 2020, the UAE removed the law which stated anyone consuming alcohol should be in possession of an alcohol license in Dubai. Drinking alcohol without a license is no longer a criminal offence, however you do still need one to purchase and possess alcohol in Dubai.ā€

Tourists can easily buy alcohol though, thatā€™s why himself could buy it easily. She even said using his tourist visa/passport šŸ„“ The person whose said her crown was slipping is spot on. Shes an excellent and highly skilled liar in my opinion, thatā€™s why most donā€™t even see her constantly selling them stuff/crap and find her likeable ... I used to as well. Not so much now though.

She was on last night saying ā€œwhat a weekā€. Herself and himself just finished work and people work so hard over there, they finish so late, close to 9pm on a Friday. MAEVE stop! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ yesterday was a FRIDAY!!!! Dubai is completely closed for business on a Friday!!! šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Itā€™s their holy day. Himself couldnā€™t have been working late. itā€™s illegal!! The weekend starts on Thursday evening and Sunday is the 1st work day of the new week!!!(Sunday is Monday in the Middle East) šŸ„“ Wise up love šŸ˜‚ my whatapp group of Dubai friends is having a right laugh.

Unless of course himself was working his UK job/hours from home?? šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ an 8pm finish would be 5pm in London. But no no, heā€™s working in Dubai guys (pinky promise) šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ this was an essential relocation šŸ™(NOT)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

Yes, it's not just her sister that has done time inside. Multiple other members of her close family have been in prison for being convicted terrorists in the IRA. They were convicted of murder and many attempts at murder. Her sharing Bobby sands, another convicted terrorist, just proves the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.