Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aimee and Lottie seem absolutely loaded already. Aimee especially just seems to get her nails done, go to Harry’s and wear random brightly coloured designer outfits 🤣 I bet Maeve wants their lifestyle, not that she even has a bad one

Reactions: 1
Aimee and Lottie seem absolutely loaded already. Aimee especially just seems to get her nails done, go to Harry’s and wear random brightly coloured designer outfits 🤣 I bet Maeve wants their lifestyle, not that she even has a bad one
Yeah Aimee's been asked before what her parents work as and I don't think she's ever answered it only to say that they work very hard. It's very obvious they fund her lifestyle. She was asked last week if she went to college, what she studied and what she works as. She answered everything but what she works as 😂 She said she studied Religion and Philosophy in college which sounds a bit like she did a crayola course because there was no incentive to be financially independent from her parents and to have a career. Her taste in interiors is woeful, literally buying every neon coloured book she can find just because it matches a neon coloured Snoopy or Mickey Mouse on her shelf. If she had any idea who Keith Haring was I'd be highly surprised. It kills me to see people with money and absolutely no taste.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Yeah Aimee's been asked before what her parents work as and I don't think she's ever answered it only to say that they work very hard. It's very obvious they fund her lifestyle. She was asked last week if she went to college, what she studied and what she works as. She answered everything but what she works as 😂 She said she studied Religion and Philosophy in college which sounds a bit like she did a crayola course because there was no incentive to be financially independent from her parents and to have a career. Her taste in interiors is woeful, literally buying every neon coloured book she can find just because it matches a neon coloured Snoopy or Mickey Mouse on her shelf. If she had any idea who Keith Haring was I'd be highly surprised. It kills me to see people with money and absolutely no taste.
haha this!!! I have a feeling her dad is in property. I think she said a wee while ago that she works as an event planner but because of covid that put an end to it for now…. Id say she doesn’t bust herself at it 🤣 esp cos it looks like she doesn’t even need the money! She’s went way to far with the facial procedures too, her nose mouth area looks awful when she speaks now 🙈 Lottie seems a lot more likeable and down to earth

Reactions: 3
haha this!!! I have a feeling her dad is in property. I think she said a wee while ago that she works as an event planner but because of covid that put an end to it for now…. Id say she doesn’t bust herself at it 🤣 esp cos it looks like she doesn’t even need the money! She’s went way to far with the facial procedures too, her nose mouth area looks awful when she speaks now 🙈 Lottie seems a lot more likeable and down to earth
To say a follower sent her a photo of a pair of €1000 Bottega's saying Aimee 'needed' them, and on a whim and some randomers recommendation Aimee went out and bought them says enough 😂 She is a slave to a trend but has no style of her own. Most people might incorporate one or two pieces from that season (I personally hate the bright colour trend and prefer to invest in pieces that are timeless) but she takes the trend and runs for the hills with it. All these bright/neon shoes and clothes will be up on Depop next year, and it's not like they were cheap. Same with the homeware, it will all look so dated in 12 months time.

I really enjoyed following Maeve last year but I just CANNOT stand her now!!!!!

Fake, smug hole. I cancelled my QDQ subscriptions

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really enjoyed following Maeve last year but I just CANNOT stand her now!!!!!

Fake, smug hole. I cancelled my QDQ subscriptions
I did some of her workouts when they were free on IG, they were a bit too tame for me, and I mentioned already that the music is shocking, it's like being at summer camp, I can't imagine many people getting real results from them. Switched over to Courtney Black for a few months and now I do Body by Ciara which is definitely the best out of the three.

I did some of her workouts when they were free on IG, they were a bit too tame for me, and I mentioned already that the music is shocking, it's like being at summer camp, I can't imagine many people getting real results from them. Switched over to Courtney Black for a few months and now I do Body by Ciara which is definitely the best out of the three.
I know what you mean, her style is very 80s aerobics workout video… She doesn’t post many client results either which says a lot.

She posts loads of client progress shots on the QDQ Instagram page, not so much on her Maeve one. She must be trying to keep them semi separate.

We definitely need and Aimee and Lottie thread!

Reactions: 5
Her sister done jail time for committing fraud and stealing money for a fake film project. It was 3 to 4 years she done behind bars. She wasn't just a bystander she was heavily involved in the whole scam
Christ did she actually do jail time?

I've been following Maeve for years. Then I came across Steph and Chessie. I remember Chessie getting a peas in a pod tattoo to mark Stephs birthday (21st?) which is very odd if it was only a new friendship and out of convenience. Chessie started to grate on me, think it was all the really exaggerated facial expressions, and then once Stephs boyfriend became her content I unfollowed her too. I remember when Maeve joined 84world and started posting pics with Steph in the office. I really don't believe their friendships exist for any other reason than promotion and to big eachother up on IG. The 'Queen' thing is really overdone now. Out of all of them I would have said Maeve is the most genuine and down to earth but really questionning that now that I've found out her fiance is the MD of their agency. Kind of ruined her for me as it's such a big thing to conceal and it's so obvious why she's doing it.
This right here . This is exactly how I feel . I thought she was the most down to earth but I feel she allowed us to believe he was a city boy .. and now that he is the MD of the agency and clearly “ does do “ social medi - it has shown her to be very fake and to be honest a liar . She has concealed it as she knows it will appear exactly as it is - fake and manufactured .

• Haha
Reactions: 6
This right here . This is exactly how I feel . I thought she was the most down to earth but I feel she allowed us to believe he was a city boy .. and now that he is the MD of the agency and clearly “ does do “ social medi - it has shown her to be very fake and to be honest a liar . She has concealed it as she knows it will appear exactly as it is - fake and manufactured .
I'm from her area and would be the same age as one of her brothers.
I think she is down to earth but she did come from money and a hard working albeit pushy family (all her siblings are in the ent business, apart from one who is now a barrister)
From a young age shes been thrown into absolutely everything, (they all have to be fair) She was modelling early on in high school (grammar school) as i remember girls in my school year used to stalk her bebo back in the day LOL.
Its the same with her whole family, even cousins etc. I'd know a few of her cousins well and they're all quite well to do, some more stuck up than others but quite nice overall.
I'd say shes been pushed to marry into money and not any less. Her parents would have been mortified if she came home with someone average.

Reactions: 5
Ya I’d say the mother was behind a lot of it. I remember few years back the mother made some comment to her that she had gained weight! Thought it was horrible

• Wow
I think she is down to earth but she did come from money and a hard working albeit pushy family (all her siblings are in the ent business, apart from one who is now a barrister)
From a young age shes been thrown into absolutely everything, (they all have to be fair) She was modelling early on in high school (grammar school) as i remember girls in my school year used to stalk her bebo back in the day LOL.
Its the same with her whole family, even cousins etc. I'd know a few of her cousins well and they're all quite well to do, some more stuck up than others but quite nice overall.
I'd say shes been pushed to marry into money and not any less. Her parents would have been mortified if she came home with someone average.
Interesting, just did a quick google…is this the sister?https://www.barofni.com/directory/samantha-madden

Could have came in useful for Aoife the criminal sister a few years back!

Reactions: 2
Yes, it's not just her sister that has done time inside. Multiple other members of her close family have been in prison for being convicted terrorists in the IRA. They were convicted of murder and many attempts at murder. Her sharing Bobby sands, another convicted terrorist, just proves the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!
So anyone that supports Sinn Fein isn’t allowed to have an opinion or be an influencer. What are they meant to hide their beliefs?

Or Adare Manor ??
Ballymagarvey or Powerscourt I reckon

• Heart
The mum does remind me of the mothers you see on the sidelines of Toddlers and Tiaras. The big canvas photo of Maeve in the house is a bit much. What's her parents background? I've no problem with people being well to do if they have worked hard for it but some of the comments she makes when she refers to 'Mummy Madden' come across as snobbish. Would be interested to know if they are new money.

Reactions: 3
Interesting, just did a quick google…is this the sister?https://www.barofni.com/directory/samantha-madden

Could have came in useful for Aoife the criminal sister a few years back!
no, she has 1 sister and 3 brothers... definitely could have been useful back then haha
So anyone that supports Sinn Fein isn’t allowed to have an opinion or be an influencer. What are they meant to hide their beliefs?

Ballymagarvey or Powerscourt I reckon

Yes i think this is absolutely ridiculous. It's uneducated people who think this way. If they actually researched irish history, they'd see who, what where when and why. I now live in England and used to hide my beliefs but later thought, why should i be ashamed of who i am and where i come from? I'd say Maeve probably had done the same.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.