Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She really seems a bit miserable in Dubai doesn’t she? She had a story up the last day crying but it was quickly deleted. Seems like a wee home bird, hope she can realise this isn’t forever and just suck it up and enjoy every second.
She is probably unable to cop with the backlash that comes with doing a “so-sue” (a fake essential relocation during a global pandemic) so is making out she’s kind of unhappy so her followers don’t completely turn on her. Some people haven’t seen their families for over a year now. UAE residents for example are red-listed so can’t just return to UK or Irish family easily. Her flitting about from country to country (England, Ireland, Dubai) and clearly lying about it won’t sit well with the people she needs to like her (and spend their money via her).

She has an article in the telegraph today and talks about “himself”. Now I know he’s her agent she comes across like such a knob 🤦🏻‍♀️🤣
There’s a podcast she did with Sile O'Shea recently. I only saw it as I was listening to the one Sile did with Holly Carpenter (who I really like) and then saw Maeve had one.

I popped it on and OH MY GOD 😳 when you now know who “himself” is she sounds like a total weirdo and con/artist in my opinion. She goes on and on about how he doesn’t use social media at all. Also she spends ages berating girls and other bloggers for using filters and being fake online. When you know the cosmetic surgery she’s had and the way she hides the truth of who himself is ... she sounds absolutely mental. Have a listen. It’s so so bizarre.

I'd say Dubai is shite compared to London. Step outside your door in london and it's bustling with different shops and cafes. Culturally diverse people etc. Dubai is what? A load of boring malls, fancy compounds, class segregation?

I may off the mark cos I haven't actually been to London or Dubai 😅. But I know I'd choose london over Dubai any day.
Dubai is a spectacular place to live but only if you’re mega-rich or well connected. My relative and his family lived there for 20+ years. You need to be “in the know” and have actual real life influence to live there well (I’m not talking about instagrammers). Influencers there are a dime a dozen, they are looked down upon and stereotyped sometimes unfairly. Even the place she’s chose to stay (the marina) is literally the tackiest and cheapest part of Dubai. The wealthy residents and locals wouldn’t ever go near there. It’s like the magauluf of Dubai, cheap nightclubs and restaurants.
I’ve hear London City centre is depressing since Covid hit and house prices have plummeted. It’s like rats off a sinking ship in mass exodus atm by all accounts. I’d say that why her and himself “relocated”.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yeah I've been following her a few months and had no idea she had any surgery. Also was wondering how she looks so young... is that botox?

And is her hair real?

I used to feel self conscious about my hair until I realised most people on Instagram have extensions😅. So I do think people should be open about that stuff.

Yeah I've been following her a few months and had no idea she had any surgery. Also was wondering how she looks so young... is that botox?

And is her hair real?

I used to feel self conscious about my hair until I realised most people on Instagram have extensions😅. So I do think people should be open about that stuff.
I understand it’s breast implants. Facial Botox and facial fillers. Not exactly a crazy amount if you’re an influencer but I believe someone milking the “body confidence” movement should be 100% open about that at all times.

She always says her hair real but who knows now. 99% of influencers wear extensions I’d say. Just like everything on insta it’s all smoke and mirrors.

Reactions: 3
I previously said her wedding was probably the Adare Manor, but she's mentioned a gold resort so I'm thinking more likely the K Club

Reactions: 5
Can't abide staged stories.... That one today with her niece and her sitting singing and had 'no clue' she was being filmed just so she looks relatable... Uggghhhhh

Also what is it with 'influencers' moving to Muslim countries and being 'shocked' to hear the call to prayer... Jayus do some research on the country before going for an extended holiday

Reactions: 9
I just remembered when all the instahuns went to Dubai for hols Maeve gave out 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
I always wonder what happened to her and shauna lindsey they were in each others pockets doing best friend events and shauna stayed with her in London etc then they unfollowed each other but follow each other again v sus

Reactions: 2
Stories (correctly) condemning people telling Britney what she can/can't do with her body, next to stories casually saying women can't wear shorts in Abu Dhabi like that's totally OK...

Reactions: 4
See philosopher Maeve Madden has posted this quote from fellow philosopher Megan Lane 🤣🤣. Obviously directed at us on tattle 🙄 (I actually like Megan though).

Maeve is so utterly void of any self awareness or intelligence. SHE IS THE ONE WITH FULL HIGHLIGHTS reel trolling the royal family and obsessing over every detail of their lives!!! She trolls Megan Markle relentlessly and is always re-posting untrue tabloid stories about her using the speculation surrounding Megan and Harry for her content.

Also she admits she’s spends her whole life on Instagram scrolling through the lives of others. She’s obsessed. And if people did as she asked, her and her fiancé wouldn’t have a roof over their heads or food on their table 😂. They literally make a living off people being interested in the highlight reels of others.

I can’t believe she is encouraging her “queens” to move to Dubai and is giving them all this advice. It’s a global pandemic. Please stop being so selfish Maeve. You are unvaccinated on a tourist visa in a country you have no business to be in with no regard for those around you. What an absolute tool!!!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Seriously how boring is life that people actually watch MM removing her makeup (I did turn it of).

I actually cant stand her since the move to Dubai. I am finding her very smug and annoying... I just think she is now an average insta hun reposting the same " bloated" monthly content. Its a NO from me.

Reactions: 9
She’s done nothing but whinge since going to Dubai. So shes not only a hypocrite she’s also ungrateful. It wouldn’t surprise me if she comes back to the Uk sooner

She’s so dramatic. EVERYTHING is a micro mini meltdown drama when actually she’s extremely privileged, doing very well for herself, fiancé, close family and lots of designer stuff..let alone living in Dubai… I think she’s a bit mentally unstable 😅

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.