Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh my word šŸ˜· itā€™s true! Look at the attached screen shot of 84 agency: it Maeve Madden! Thatā€™s why she keeps him off the gram! All makes sense now. Just to avoid people saying he favours her or gives her work! I wonā€™t lie, some of the brands (Lā€™OrĆ©al for example) sheā€™s worked with in the past have been huge and I was always wondering how or why they would be working with someone like maeve madden?!

Look at him boasting about the work he gets for her in the attached screen shot. Eww.

I would hate hate hate to be any of the other influencers he represents like Megan rose lane etc ... imagine competing for opportunities with someone who is dating or sleeping with the boss NO thanks!

I used to really respect her but sheā€™s so shady the more I hear about her. Such a massive thing to hide from her followers when she preaches transparency. And yes I agree - preaches body acceptance but has fake breasts and lots of Botox and filler that she just casually never mentions!
We should be in MI5 šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I actually think sheā€™s one of the more decent ones compared to other insta huns, she defo was packing up her apartment over the last few weeks as she did say they were moving but didnā€™t say where, so I think her mention of a ā€˜wee hotel holidayā€™ is a bit of a break before they move to their long term place. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m right cos she had been sensible enough throughout the pandemic.
Her accent is a bit mad but she has said before sheā€™s well aware of it, sheā€™s travelled the world Irish dancing and think she just picked up a mad mix of an accent over the years

Reactions: 24
I actually think sheā€™s one of the more decent ones compared to other insta huns, she defo was packing up her apartment over the last few weeks as she did say they were moving but didnā€™t say where, so I think her mention of a ā€˜wee hotel holidayā€™ is a bit of a break before they move to their long term place. Iā€™m hoping Iā€™m right cos she had been sensible enough throughout the pandemic.
Her accent is a bit mad but she has said before sheā€™s well aware of it, sheā€™s travelled the world Irish dancing and think she just picked up a mad mix of an accent over the years
I thought she was planning on moving back to Ireland?

Reactions: 2
I really liked MaeveMadden. I still do I think.

But I didnā€™t get this moving thing, all the talk of finding a new flat and then bam ā€œweā€™re movingā€ and no mention of where to. And then suddenly somewhere in the heat. I thought it was Dubai by the buildings and my heart sank.

I honestly donā€™t think sheā€™s gonna be that relatable now sheā€™s living there. Gonna be all swish dinners and posing. She was good because she was funny, not afraid to show herself as a ā€œreal girlā€ but also very gorgeous. So was nice to see her showing a side that wasnā€™t just your normal insta hun.

I honestly thought her fiancĆ© worked in finance for some reason. Nooooooo idea he was her bloody agent. Think I thought that because he wasnā€™t shown on insta and that ring is hench. Finance made sense.

Now it makes sense why heā€™s not shown. The ā€œhe doesnā€™t do social mediaā€ is clearly crap because he has an Instagram.

Iā€™m bit annoyed cos I do like her and her fitness site is actually quite good. But not sure how this new set up is going to work, she deffo like some bling and Dubai is the home of over the top bling living beyond your means con artistry.

I liked the ā€œin London, Gorgeous but relatable show your swollen tummy have a giggle but glam up sometimesā€ maeve. Now all we will get is sodding posing in totally non relatable insta hun spots.

I think itā€™s sums it up reality wise when one of her friends tagged her in the birthday post saying ā€œhappy bday money-maeveā€.

Reactions: 11
Just in Dubai for a few months. šŸ¤”
Gosh, a couple of months- and she made all this fuss about selling and giving away clothes- i felt like it was a forever move.

I wonder if they have kept their apartment in the UK. They live in the old BBC Television Centre. A 1 bed appartment is around Ā£3k a month, and sells for about Ā£800k (for the crapper versions). up to Ā£6million with Savills.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I have a love hate relationship with Maeve. Like the schitts creek accent drives me bonkers.
I also found it hilarious when she had a whole tantrum, tears and all around her having to post for the gym shark sale last week. ā€˜No one cares that Iā€™m bloatedā€™ - imagine ringing into your actual job and being like, not coming to work today because Iā€™ve my period šŸ˜‚ clearly her ā€˜bossā€™/fiancĆ© having none of it.
I do love maeves style, hair etc but just kills me when she acts like a diva.

Reactions: 7
I have a love hate relationship with Maeve. Like the schitts creek accent drives me bonkers.
I also found it hilarious when she had a whole tantrum, tears and all around her having to post for the gym shark sale last week. ā€˜No one cares that Iā€™m bloatedā€™ - imagine ringing into your actual job and being like, not coming to work today because Iā€™ve my period šŸ˜‚ clearly her ā€˜bossā€™/fiancĆ© having none of it.
I do love maeves style, hair etc but just kills me when she acts like a diva.
I've rang into work sick regularly because my periods are so bad šŸ™ˆ some people suffer with illnesses that make them a lot worst so don't find that too outrageous.

Reactions: 12
I've rang into work sick regularly because my periods are so bad šŸ™ˆ some people suffer with illnesses that make them a lot worst so don't find that too outrageous.
Thereā€™s a world of difference between a day in work and doing an insta post

I really like Maeve, sheā€™s not all about the ads which is refreshing. Would kill for her hair!

Reactions: 16
I'm from the same town as her and I cannot listen to her accent, it's so fake and weird, anyone from home would look at her like she's not right

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm from the same town as her and I cannot listen to her accent, it's so fake and weird, anyone from home would look at her like she's not right
Maeves accent isnā€™t as bad as that girl Shauna Raff she has doing QDQ - ā€œgirls, literallyā€.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
no she hasnā€™t, she caught covid at Xmas over in ireland her hole family had it, and she still travelled back to England and then said she got it on the way home or some shite she made up. Her accent is as fake as anything when sheā€™s home she tries to have her newry accent on but then when on insta sheā€™s some posh bird. Sheā€™s a fake

• Heart
Reactions: 15
no she hasnā€™t, she caught covid at Xmas over in ireland her hole family had it, and she still travelled back to England and then said she got it on the way home or some shite she made up. Her accent is as fake as anything when sheā€™s home she tries to have her newry accent on but then when on insta sheā€™s some posh bird. Sheā€™s a fake
Yes she had covid over Christmas and caught it in Ireland but don't think she went back to the UK and said she caught it from going back? She had some longer term symptoms alright when she went back home similar to a member of my own family who caught it. He got better and then got random symptoms weeks after and doc put it down to long covid.

I actually quite like her. At the start she kind of bugged me but still think shes a lot nicer than the majority of them. The move to Dubai is a bit off but who knows what's going on. time will tell if it's just an extended holiday or not

Reactions: 11
She said before she cured her PCOS through diet and exercise thatā€™s when I unfollowed

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I did really like her but this move to Dubai has showed she is as fake and contrived as the rest of them . Showed us all the clothes she was giving away mentioned all the apartments they went to view BUT never then mentioned it was a move to Dubai . She is coming across as very smug and fake in Dubai. Iā€™ve a feeling the few months will become a year or so .. if he manages influencers than he is clearly trying to expand the brand over there as so many of them recently went there . I also really thought he was a city boy and now canā€™t believe he is part of the agency that manages her ā€¦ it has totally changed my opinion of her I feel she has let us believe he is a city boy or something not related to IG when in fact itā€™s the opposite !!!

She said before she cured her PCOS through diet and exercise thatā€™s when I unfollowed
Same and tried to sell a book and make money around those lies. Was disgusted by that. Will never follow after that.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.