Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Maeve but if this "move" to Dubai is a similar "move" like sosue I'll be unfollowing

Reactions: 2
If I could work remotely and didn’t have children to consider and their education I’d be gone somewhere sunny too. Lockdown in Ireland has been too harsh and the month of May was only fit for the ducks to be fair
Well then she should just say that instead of the usual 'we moved for work reasons' even tho they work from home!!! I mean her whole 'character' is to be honest with her followers yet isn't being honest about the move

Reactions: 5
I'm shook after watching that YouTube about the movie fraud!! This is the hottest tea I have drank in ages ☕

Reactions: 11
I'm watching the documentary now - her sister is brazen:eek: It's complicated what they were up to...

Can't believe Maeve was engaged to Bashar - doesn't seem her type ;)💰

I'm watching the documentary now - her sister is brazen:eek: It's complicated what they were up to...

Can't believe Maeve was engaged to Bashar - doesn't seem her type ;)💰
I don’t think Maeve seems to have a type it’s just money she wants 🙈

Reactions: 9
I know she was having some dental work before she left London but today's stories look like a whole different set of teeth. Starting to look too big for her mouth or was the camera way to close🤷‍♀️🤔

My thoughts exactly!!!
I heard he is opening an agency office over there, so he may work from home now but has to be there to scout the location, set-up and hire people.

I know she was having some dental work before she left London but today's stories look like a whole different set of teeth. Starting to look too big for her mouth or was the camera way to close🤷‍♀️🤔
She got her veneers replaced, they have a habit of looking like horse teeth I find.

Reactions: 1
She really seems a bit miserable in Dubai doesn’t she? She had a story up the last day crying but it was quickly deleted. Seems like a wee home bird, hope she can realise this isn’t forever and just suck it up and enjoy every second.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I'd say Dubai is shite compared to London. Step outside your door in london and it's bustling with different shops and cafes. Culturally diverse people etc. Dubai is what? A load of boring malls, fancy compounds, class segregation?

I may off the mark cos I haven't actually been to London or Dubai 😅. But I know I'd choose london over Dubai any day.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She really seems a bit miserable in Dubai doesn’t she? She had a story up the last day crying but it was quickly deleted. Seems like a wee home bird, hope she can realise this isn’t forever and just suck it up and enjoy every second.
Yea I think so too, she defo is coming across very miserable there 😬 between the humidity, getting whiplash from the crow, food being expensive 🙄

Reactions: 3
Unpopular opinion but I love her - dodgy accent and all
Same, and she was very covid conscious when numbers were sky high! She can be silly at times but it always comes back to show shes just a family girl at heart who can’t wait to get back to her own home country and her family!
More open about having work done than any other influencers too.

Reactions: 7
She definitely isn't happy over there. She's stunning don't take this wrong at all but she doesn't even look the same over there as if she can't be arsed

Reactions: 3
It’s prob just way tooooooo hot….. wash your hair dry it and it’s still wet - sweat 🤢 I was there and was in a heap was just a week 48 degrees we just a heat wave in London it was 29/30 and was brutal. I feel her pain
She definitely isn't happy over there. She's stunning don't take this wrong at all but she doesn't even look the same over there as if she can't be arsed

God it’s like you feel sorry for her 🤨

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.