Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did really like her but this move to Dubai has showed she is as fake and contrived as the rest of them . Showed us all the clothes she was giving away mentioned all the apartments they went to view BUT never then mentioned it was a move to Dubai . She is coming across as very smug and fake in Dubai. I’ve a feeling the few months will become a year or so .. if he manages influencers than he is clearly trying to expand the brand over there as so many of them recently went there . I also really thought he was a city boy and now can’t believe he is part of the agency that manages her … it has totally changed my opinion of her I feel she has let us believe he is a city boy or something not related to IG when in fact it’s the opposite !!!
I know I thought this about her fiancé too! I went on his PR company page on insta and it looks like he also manages her friend Aimee Rose and her sister Lottie Daisy! I am wondering are they proper real friends now or is it all for PR/content for Instagram 🙄

I think it was a very fly move making out like he doesn’t want to be on insta or in the public eye but that’s what he works in and relies on for income so it’s clearly just a shady move!!!

Reactions: 3
^ Lol hilarious. And if her fellas job is related to her then he didn't move there for his work. All lies.

Reactions: 5
I did really like her but this move to Dubai has showed she is as fake and contrived as the rest of them . Showed us all the clothes she was giving away mentioned all the apartments they went to view BUT never then mentioned it was a move to Dubai . She is coming across as very smug and fake in Dubai. I’ve a feeling the few months will become a year or so .. if he manages influencers than he is clearly trying to expand the brand over there as so many of them recently went there . I also really thought he was a city boy and now can’t believe he is part of the agency that manages her … it has totally changed my opinion of her I feel she has let us believe he is a city boy or something not related to IG when in fact it’s the opposite !!!
Yes she totally did lead eveyone to believe he was a city boy with the constant “he doesn’t do insta” comments. When he is literally her boss/agent and the boss/agent of people she portrays she is friendly with ... it all just seems so fake now! The move to Dubai is just so low grade, I unfollowed her immediately when I saw that.

“We both work from home”

SO WHY HAVE YOU TRAVELLED TO DUBAI “FOR WORK”!? View attachment 616152
Exactly this 👏🏻 any work he would be doing would be with “influencers” aka all online.

Also, she said they decided to move to dubai within a matter of weeks so they are obviously both there on tourist visas. I had close family and friends working there a few years ago when I was also living in the Middle East and it takes months for work visas to be issued. It’s a long long process. There’s no way her partner has one yet. To officially work in Dubai, you need a work visa otherwise you could be in trouble. Also he is a business owner (who hasn’t changed jobs from what I can see) so he would need a business licence to open a office and operate from there which costs tens of thousands of pounds. She should be careful about what’s she’s saying online, especailly now everyone knows who her partner is.

Also if she was arrested and questioned in connection with the millions of pounds worth of fraud her sister and ex-fiance went to jail for, she won’t be able to get a work visa for Dubai ever. You can get a tourist visa however. They told me a full criminal record history is required for a work visas and arrests are not acceptable regardless of conviction.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
You know what annoyed me about this doll, she portrays the whole so proud to be Irish and a Catholic too yet when she booked her "wedding" she had no church or priest booked.

So basically she booked a reception/party and fitted in the sacrament of marriage in after.

Also, I'm calling it now that it's the Adare Manor

She's one of the cleverest instahuns, she was an absolute dose, very conceited posts, always running fake competitions etc in the early days, she saw a niche with the real talk... Periods/ibs etc and went for it and it worked. Do not for one second think that she's a genuine person, it's all part of her brand.

Reactions: 17
You know what annoyed me about this doll, she portrays the whole so proud to be Irish and a Catholic too yet when she booked her "wedding" she had no church or priest booked.

So basically she booked a reception/party and fitted in the sacrament of marriage in after.

She's one of the cleverest instahuns, she was an absolute dose, very conceited posts, always running fake competitions etc in the early days, she saw a niche with the real talk... Periods/ibs etc and went for it and it worked. Do not for one second think that she's a genuine person, it's all part of her brand.
Totally agree with this! I think she keeps her fiancé being her agent hidden as she knows people would give her slack for it. Him getting her jobs, contacts etc. I have to admit I enjoyed her craic at the start but now it’s wearing very thin. I don’t think she’s as perky and bubbly as she makes out

Reactions: 4

This everyday of the week 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 there is nothing genuine or relatable about this girl, her accent is fake as duck, she's come from money so has never had to actually work a day in her life, her sister is a bleeping criminal, Maeve seen a gap in the market to exploit the whole period thing and grabbed it with both hands. Smart move as its paying off but let's not think for a second that it's all genuine. Her fiancée is her agent so he knows how to play the influencer game.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
How is her sister a criminal?

I also immediately unfollowed her when I saw her in Dubai. Showing her true colours there. She's on holiday for a few months.

Reactions: 2

I also immediately unfollowed her when I saw her in Dubai. Showing her true colours there. She's on holiday for a few months.
I think someone explained about her sister and linked the news article a few pages back xxx

Reactions: 3

Her sister done jail time for committing fraud and stealing money for a fake film project. It was 3 to 4 years she done behind bars. She wasn't just a bystander she was heavily involved in the whole scam

New user - long time lurker but when i saw a page for Maeve i had to join. I have followed her for over a year and am so shocked to read her fiancé is her f**king manager!

I couldn't care less about her sister - wouldn't judge anyone based on their siblings actions. Not too arsed about the move to Dubai either as lots of people are moving around. I just find the secrecy about "himself" a complete joke now. She always said it was to respect his privacy, he wasn't into SM etc. but no it's because he's her manager and as others have said, she knows it would look so dodgy.

I love her whole queens don't quit stuff but can't help thinking it's all him now orchestrating the whole thing. So many things make sense now - when she would be talking about new products that she was going to launch and then she would say "oh I'm not allowed to tell you guys yet" and then look towards the room he was "working" from.

As another poster said you'd have to question the "friendships" with the other queens when they are all part of the same management - i bet they expense all those Nobu dinners :mad:

Reactions: 7

The bbc also made a documentary on it in 2016 called The Great Gangster Film Fraud, might possibly still be on YouTube?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Her sister done jail time for committing fraud and stealing money for a fake film project. It was 3 to 4 years she done behind bars. She wasn't just a bystander she was heavily involved in the whole scam
Maeves sister and fiancé at the time went to jail and did serious time ... Maeve herself even had a part in the film (that didn’t exist) but said although it was her sister and fiancé she weirdly didn’t question where the millions and millions of pounds came from so didn’t do time herself!

She never tells her followers she’s had cosmetic surgery either. It’s all just a fraudulent money making scheme ... how can anyone aspire to have her body by doing home workouts when even she doesn’t have her body?

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
There’s no way she is going to stick Dubai she’s moaning constantly already! And that’s with her being in a hotel with amazing air con lol it will be interesting to see if she puts up their apartment tomorrow when they “move” 🤣

Reactions: 2
She should have asked her ex bestie shauna for some Dubai tips sure she was always taking off there on her own

Reactions: 6
The bbc also made a documentary on it in 2016 called The Great Gangster Film Fraud, might possibly still be on YouTube?
Thanks for sharing that, hadn’t heard of it before. 5 minutes in and I wonder why Maeve decided to date this guy… I’m thinking of Mrs Merton’s famous quote to Debbie McGee 🤑🤑🤑

• Haha
If I could work remotely and didn’t have children to consider and their education I’d be gone somewhere sunny too. Lockdown in Ireland has been too harsh and the month of May was only fit for the ducks to be fair

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.