Maeve Madden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve never seen her acknowledge it in any way on her insta account and have been following her for a long time! She did say once on a wedding Q&A that she would share wedding photos after their wedding with himself in them, so it kinda makes me think well why not just show him now. It’s BS that he’s not into social media when it’s both their jobs
She will probably share wedding photos but I doubt she will tag his account. She made reference to him being kept off social media the other day and then yesterday said he watches her stories but never has the volume up. I agree, it makes no difference whether she shows him now or waits until after they're married. I think she is hoping there will be less backlash if she shares after wedding as they will be newly weds and people may be a bit more easy going.

Reactions: 5
Am I the only one not at all bothered what her Fiancé does? When she says he 'doesn't do social media', I always took it that he just didn't want to be plastered all over her social media- which is fair enough?
He's her Manager- and? Yes, she mightn't have announced that, but again- does it really matter? I don't think her 'hiding' it is a big deal 🤷‍♀️
Maybe I'm missing something..

Reactions: 49
Am I the only one not at all bothered what her Fiancé does? When she says he 'doesn't do social media', I always took it that he just didn't want to be plastered all over her social media- which is fair enough?
He's her Manager- and? Yes, she mightn't have announced that, but again- does it really matter? I don't think her 'hiding' it is a big deal 🤷‍♀️
i feel the same - like what backlash - Why is it such a big drama?
Shes keeping him off her insta - just cause he works in the media doesn't mean he wants or needs to be plastered all over his girlfriends socials
People saying shes sneaky or its scandalous and all this Why does it matter?
People go out with people they meet at work all the time its normal
But Maeve is a dick for doing it and not telling the world?????

• Heart
Reactions: 25
i feel the same - like what backlash - Why is it such a big drama?
Shes keeping him off her insta - just cause he works in the media doesn't mean he wants or needs to be plastered all over his girlfriends socials
People saying shes sneaky or its scandalous and all this Why does it matter?
People go out with people they meet at work all the time its normal
But Maeve is a dick for doing it and not telling the world?????
Yeah I honestly don't think it's such a big deal? It's not like nobody has never been in a relationship with their manager before? So what?!

Reactions: 10
Tbf for me it’s not so much the fact that he is her boss it’s the fact that she’s said snippets online about him for a LONG time and they don’t match up with the reality. For example that he has an important job in the city and doesn’t like being on social media because of it, that he doesn’t like the social media world or the idea of sharing/promoting stuff online. This is what his job is based around entirely so that is clearly all a lie.

Secondly, her friendship with other bloggers, I genuinely thought they were all really friendly but now seeing they are under her fiancé’s agency it makes me wonder if they are as friendly as they make out or if it’s just for social media/keeping up appearances.

And lastly, her fiancé would most definitely give her connections and contacts for PR bits/gigs. I think with that in mind she should be open and honest when this is her job and she’s sharing AF links for monetary gain on her insta.

No one gives a hoot about him, people just think it’s sketchy because the reality doesn’t match up with what she has said on insta stories.

Reactions: 8
It was me who used the word 'scandalous' and that was probably an exaggeration. However her fiance is her manager and her boss and there is a conflict of interest there in terms of what contracts she gets. I don't care about what he looks like or whether she ever posts him on social media. But I do care that all this time I was under the impression he worked in finance or accounting (although she never stated this it's no coincidence that others on here were also under this illusion) and the reasons she has given for hiding him are completely false. I also don't believe that the 'Queens' are all bffs now that I know they also belong to the same agency. It seems more like a poorly manufactured girl band now. I guess what I took away from that piece of information is that she's not as genuine and authentic as I thought.

Reactions: 4
It was me who used the word 'scandalous' and that was probably an exaggeration. However her fiance is her manager and her boss and there is a conflict of interest there in terms of what contracts she gets. I don't care about what he looks like or whether she ever posts him on social media. But I do care that all this time I was under the impression he worked in finance or accounting (although she never stated this it's no coincidence that others on here were also under this illusion) and the reasons she has given for hiding him are completely false. I also don't believe that the 'Queens' are all bffs now that I know they also belong to the same agency. It seems more like a poorly manufactured girl band now. I guess what I took away from that piece of information is that she's not as genuine and authentic as I thought.
Exactly this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 She has been deliberately misleading and a totally misrepresentating herself and how she gets her work/opportunities. She TOTALLY made eveyone think he has zero to do with social media. Which is lies.

It would be like someone in your workplace dating the boss but hiding it and then getting all the best work (in her case contracts), then bragging about it without disclosing she’s shagging the boss.

Then as a few more people find out she’s shagging the boss, those people then suck up to her to brown nose their boss in the hope they will get the crumbs of work she doesn’t get (lottie etc).

Her following really increased since she’s been with him. Let’s not forget she’d not only have access to all the best brands, highest paying work, best video editors, best support staff etc. She’d also have access to all the best social media advisors and brand strategists etc as they will all want to brown nose the boss’s girlfriend. She makes out she does all everything herself and everything is her idea.

I have zero doubt that she’s been given work other girls should have been given. Himself writes articles saying how maeve madden is on his books and is working with all these big brands, never once saying she’s his girlfriend .. go figure … you paired her with these brands!!!! She would not have had the access otherwise. AND I wonder does he disclose she is his partner to THE BRANDS! If I had a brand and I went to himself for the best influencer fit, I would be expecting full disclosure on that point! It’s highly deceptive in my opinion.

They know how to play the game and know it wouldn’t be “on brands for a “Queen” to be dating her agent (who gives her all the work she then tries to ram down our throats or trick us into thinking we need).

They also know it would not sit well with Brands when he says - use Maeve Madden she’s the best fit for you. To then find out that’s his girlfriend and they live together, so essentially he’s benefiting financially so CANT be objective. It’s all very underhand. If the influencer space was better regulated misleading conduct such as this (where influencers are not being fully transparent while advertising brands etc). would be illegal.

That’s why tattle is excellent. It calls out behaviour such as this and I know brands and consumers alike are starting to wake up and realise tattle isn’t a simple trolling site. In many cases it shines a light on the truth of situations and charlatans which can only be a good thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Exactly this 👏🏻 👏🏻 👏🏻 She has been deliberately misleading and a totally misrepresentating herself and how she gets her work/opportunities. She TOTALLY made eveyone think he has zero to do with social media. Which is lies.

It would be like someone in your workplace dating the boss but hiding it and then getting all the best work (in her case contracts), then bragging about it without disclosing she’s shagging the boss.

Then as a few more people find out she’s shagging the boss, those people then suck up to her to brown nose their boss in the hope they will get the crumbs of work she doesn’t get (lottie etc).

Her following really increased since she’s been with him. Let’s not forget she’d not only have access to all the best brands, highest paying work, best video editors, best support staff etc. She’d also have access to all the best social media advisors and brand strategists etc as they will all want to brown nose the boss’s girlfriend. She makes out she does all everything herself and everything is her idea.

I have zero doubt that she’s been given work other girls should have been given. Himself writes articles saying how maeve madden is on his books and is working with all these big brands, never once saying she’s his girlfriend .. go figure … you paired her with these brands!!!! She would not have had the access otherwise. AND I wonder does he disclose she is his partner to THE BRANDS! If I had a brand and I went to himself for the best influencer fit, I would be expecting full disclosure on that point! It’s highly deceptive in my opinion.

They know how to play the game and know it wouldn’t be “on brands for a “Queen” to be dating her agent (who gives her all the work she then tries to ram down our throats or trick us into thinking we need).

They also know it would not sit well with Brands when he says - use Maeve Madden she’s the best fit for you. To then find out that’s his girlfriend and they live together, so essentially he’s benefiting financially so CANT be objective. It’s all very underhand. If the influencer space was better regulated misleading conduct such as this (where influencers are not being fully transparent while advertising brands etc). would be illegal.

That’s why tattle is excellent. It calls out behaviour such as this and I know brands and consumers alike are starting to wake up and realise tattle isn’t a simple trolling site. In many cases it shines a light on the truth of situations and charlatans which can only be a good thing.
You have said it much better than I could 👏 If I owned a brand I would absolutely wonder if he was partnering me with Maeve because she's the best fit or because she's his fiance. Same if was an influencer signed to the brand. I wonder how many he has on the books? It seems to just be the four 'Queens' (honestly hate that term...) I bought a product Maeve has been promoting quite a but this last 12 months. She was using it the other day, it's the Pranamat. I bought the mat and the pillow using her discount code so paid something like €175. They have a 30 day money back guarantee if you arn't happy with it. I tried it out and honestly found it of no benefit whatsoever. Investigated how I should send it back and it was going to cost me £75 to send it to Latvia. I sold it on Adverts instead as that was ridiculous. I was at fault for not looking into this more before I bought it but I do feel it's something Maeve should have highlighted as she advertises for this brand and it was on her recommendation that I bought it.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
You have said it much better than I could 👏 If I owned a brand I would absolutely wonder if he was partnering me with Maeve because she's the best fit or because she's his fiance. Same if was an influencer signed to the brand. I wonder how many he has on the books? It seems to just be the four 'Queens' (honestly hate that term...) I bought a product Maeve has been promoting quite a but this last 12 months. She was using it the other day, it's the Pranamat. I bought the mat and the pillow using her discount code so paid something like €175. They have a 30 day money back guarantee if you arn't happy with it. I tried it out and honestly found it of no benefit whatsoever. Investigated how I should send it back and it was going to cost me £75 to send it to Latvia. I sold it on Adverts instead as that was ridiculous. I was at fault for not looking into this more before I bought it but I do feel it's something Maeve should have highlighted as she advertises for this brand and it was on her recommendation that I bought it.
Omg that’s awful money to return it. So glad I seen your post as I was tempted to get one too lol

Omg that’s awful money to return it. So glad I seen your post as I was tempted to get one too lol
I was shocked. Not worth my while to post it back when the postage was half the price of it! I suffer from a lot of tension in my back and shoulders and it didn't do anything for me. I've no doubt it probably helps some people, but if I had known about the postage charge at the time I wouldn't have risked taking a chance on it. It needs to be stored flat and it's the size of a bathroom mat, so I have no idea where I would have kept it in between uses!

I bought a generic mat off Amazon for about thirty quid. My hubby swears by it.

Reactions: 3
I was shocked. Not worth my while to post it back when the postage was half the price of it! I suffer from a lot of tension in my back and shoulders and it didn't do anything for me. I've no doubt it probably helps some people, but if I had known about the postage charge at the time I wouldn't have risked taking a chance on it. It needs to be stored flat and it's the size of a bathroom mat, so I have no idea where I would have kept it in between uses!
I get tension in my back at times, I paid to see a physio (do not see a chiropractor instead, I’ve heard quite a lot of injury related horror stories form people who have) The physio taught me a few simple exercises I do every now and then and they relieve any tension and you feel great after.

Reactions: 2

But shes not in your workplace - I'm sure the other girls there know they are dating.....

and with Brands I'm sure if they think someone is not the look/type they want they would just say nope not her thank you very much

misleading and a totally misrepresentating herself and how she gets her work/opportunities ??? Did she say otherwise ? Did she say she contacts them all herself

Nope ye are all making a drama out of this when shes actually done nothing wrong except keep a part of her private life to herself

Reactions: 13
I agree!!

Reactions: 11
dunno if its just me but i still don’t care that her fiancé is her manager 😂

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.