Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had a quick look through the previous seasons. I didn't know much about oh Molly and genuinely I don't think I've ever seen anything as bad.

Reactions: 1
She was obviously reading here and that's why we have her little appreciate other people's hard work story. I appreciate good quality, in particular those made in Ireland or the EU. We are all allowed opinions on her brand, on any brand. Her last season was absolutely horrible and very expensive. It still hasn't completely sold out , there's pieces she can't give away because the quailty isn't in them. High end brands get torn to pieces all the time for their tacky clothes , god knows she's complained about plenty of them.

Reactions: 7
Does Maeve actually design these? I sincerely doubt it....i assumed she picks them from a catalogue or sample of designs. It is not like Maeve is drafting the designs.

She completely contradicts herself saying everyone is different but at the same time don't voice your opinion.

Reactions: 5
She completely contradicts herself saying everyone is different but at the same time don't voice your opinion.

👏👏👏👏👏👏👏
I don't think she realises that she is a walking contradiction.
She's definitely worried about this launch.

She always says she's worried though and then it's an amazing success, everything sold out, influencers sharing it, buying it etc etc on repeat. There was one bomber last yr that was half decent and I saw people wear it but nothing else.

Reactions: 2
She’s quick enough to comment on the clothes from other shops so why can nobody say a word about her clothes? The facts are the clothes are not nice & are way overpriced.

Reactions: 4
She's great at dictating to other people what they should and should not think or say. If people don't like her clothing line, they won't buy it. It's that simple. It's actually worse all the lick holes telling her it's fabulous to her face and wouldn't be caught dead in her stuff. But she's so fake she would probably prefer that

Reactions: 6
Even if I liked the clothes I wouldn’t support the brand because of her attitude. Why would I line the pockets of someone who looks down their nose at the customers?

I wonder will she give out about returns again with this season. She was so angry with people for returning.

Reactions: 8
Surely there comes a point where even her biggest fans have enough of the same clothes in diff colours.

Reactions: 4
Has anyone looked at her current stock and the price😳to charge 80 to 100 plus for cheap looking polyester clothing is ridiculous.

What does being a mother have to do with bitching? I hate this idea that women who have children have to become saints. Like no says anything if a man is a prick and he is a father.

Maeve wants us to believe she never talks about anyone behind their back. Does she not understand if you put yourself into the public domain that people are going to talk about you? She is more than happy to take people's money when friends recommend the place to someone else.

Reactions: 8
Is that true what she said re her ‘lesson of the day? If you send a Insta story to someone & your friend replies that the reply goes to you and also the person of the forwarded story????

Like I’ve done that with nearly every single person I follow and I’ve never had the insta person reply to me and block me or anything
---
What does being a mother have to do with bitching? I hate this idea that women who have children have to become saints. Like no says anything if a man is a prick and he is a father.

Maeve wants us to believe she never talks about anyone behind their back. Does she not understand if you put yourself into the public domain that people are going to talk about you? She is more than happy to take people's money when friends recommend the place to someone else.
This ☝🏻👏🏻

Every single person in the entire world will at some point witch about a someone they know or don’t know. A lot of people do it in private what’s app msgs, private insta messages etc.

But sometimes it happens that you send the msg by accident to the person you are talking about because there name is on your mind.

Does this make you an evil person, a troll, scum of the earth!!! No it does not you are just a fool that didn’t double check before hitting send 😂

Maeve, Sarah Burke & Twins and Me are the only 3 I follow that turn themselves inside out over this. While of course it’s not nice to receive this msg not meant for you. My opinion on this is this person is not trolling you, there not evil, there not out to get you. Just letting the person know you got the msg will freak some out and you just move on.

Last edited:
  • Heart
So leave only home and off out again with her dad , omg, missed the kids my ass, !!

I am nearly sure that Maeve said that she looked at tattle and thought it was harmless until she saw a comment about herself. This was a few years ago. I could have her mixed up with someone else but I'm nearly sure it was her. The wans who say they never witch are the biggest pitches. She can't ignore any bit of criticism.

Reactions: 3
I am nearly sure that Maeve said that she looked at tattle and thought it was harmless until she saw a comment about herself. This was a few years ago. I could have her mixed up with someone else but I'm nearly sure it was her. The wans who say they never witch are the biggest pitches. She can't ignore any bit of criticism.
She said a few weeks ago that she was never coming on here again. Apparently her PT gave her the strength to ignore us

Reactions: 3
She’s sitting at home withering herself because she can’t handle anyone not licking her arse. Every single person gossips & it’s usually the ones who claim they don’t who do it the most 😂😂 when I hear ‘a mother’ from these toxic huns I just die, what do they think we are going to feel from that? Being a mother doesn’t mean I fart rainbows Maeve. If anything it makes me feel more passionate about identifying & calling out toxic bull online. It also means I’m happy at home most of the time with my family unlike you a mother who runs from the house any chance she gets 😂😂

• Haha