Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's went to dubai to drink herself stupid with her hairdresser and his friends. Is that all she is going to do there. He's posting very little of her.

Reactions: 5
What is her purpose of being in dubai does anyone know? Is it for buying? Or pretending she is in her twenties again?

Reactions: 1
What is her purpose of being in dubai does anyone know? Is it for buying? Or pretending she is in her twenties again?
She is clearly bored of her life with hubby and kids, she never seems happy to be just at home, God no, shes too good for that. I'd say the hairdresser is actually sick of her already, she is very cringe.

Reactions: 3
I understand getting excited about a trip to dubai? But is she not doing the burj or the mall or the sand dunes riding or Abu dhabi mosque (which I thought was incredible) and doesn’t even seem to be there with anyone really? Who are these young ones 🤪😄 I loved the brunch and the buffets but is that it for mammy maeve

I'd say she's finding it hard to keep up with the glam of the young ones. I now know why the hairdresser and her are 'friends' though- they're both weak for themselves.

She is absolutely embarrassing. Her stories are making me cringe. A total wanabe. It’s painful to watch her carry on

Reactions: 4
She’s so much older than the rest trying to be a mad bastard. Get drunk if you want but stop sharing it like it’s mad craic. Teenagers don’t even do that these days 😂

The hairdresser is such a poser. I say they are all up their own arses.

She mentioned her hair was NOT done by Stephen as he was getting ready himself. She is obviously pissed off about it or why mention it. But she is so cool lads remember! Like he is on holiday of course he doesnt want to do your hair.

How will she go back to reality of boring husband and two kids next week. The moaning and depression will be off tbe scale.

Reactions: 2
And by boring we just mean "normal*
---

She looks well tbf, the weightt training is paying off but shes trying too hard.
Remember the pictures are posed with very good lighting. She's not training hard if she was she would be far more toned plus she has admitted she's no longer between a 10/12 but 12/14.

She will be home wed to see the kids what do she want a medal.
Most people would have to come home as planned to work and children.

True
Remember the pictures are posed with very good lighting. She's not training hard if she was she would be far more toned plus she has admitted she's no longer between a 10/12 but 12/14.
She doesnt seem to be killing herself training alright but I did think her figure looked lwell, all things considered. Yes, she knows how to pose alright she is just seriously lacking in cop on for a 40 something mother and business owner. Big sour head on her then in the shop in real life.

Throwing in that she would be home to see the kids on Wednesday evening. She should get a medal for not changing the flights to Friday so she should. He is posting about the spice girls and lyra and desperado maeve is posting about him and her blind drunk self. She does look well when posting the sober pictures. I would be mad with myself for spending a fortune to go to dubai and doing none of the amazing things you can do there but spend several days drunk and listening to a dj