Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry what now? Never knew any of that. When you say ex you mean ex girlfriend? The house is grand, just not very Maeve.
Ex girlfriend.
I could be wrong but I could have sworn that a few years back when she was redecorating the place she was talking about how it was never in her plan to live in the countryside but Stephen had the house already built and didn't want to sell. She went into so much detail back then about when they met and started dating etc

Reactions: 1
I remember hearing her say that Stephen already had that house when they met alright but I never heard about the ex.

She is always referencing how shocking it is that she lives in the country seeing as she is such a city slicker.

Calm down love, you're from an hour away like.

Reactions: 5
You would swear she was reared in New York not the northside of cork. She landed on her feet marrying a man who has a house. She's probably looking for freebies like just Jordan and the rest of them but she's trying to maintain her cool status of not giving a tit about how the house looked.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Lots of customers trying to do swaps of sizes or selling what they have purchased on the O Molly Preloved page, rather than send them back to Love Cherish. I’d say their half terrified to send them back 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Lots of customers trying to do swaps of sizes or selling what they have purchased on the O Molly Preloved page, rather than send them back to Love Cherish. I’d say their half terrified to send them back 😂
Would you blame them 😂😂 her nasty rants last year were disgraceful.

Reactions: 4
My God she thinks she's so cool with her snide smart comments must ate her and the other huns haveing to declare everything they get now.
You would think she had a patent out on the fecking wall I mean how dare anyone else have the same as her.
She does herself no favours with her rants.

• Heart
My God she thinks she's so cool with her snide smart comments must ate her and the other huns haveing to declare everything they get now.
You would think she had a patent out on the fecking wall I mean how dare anyone else have the same as her.
She does herself no favours with her rants.
But she is so cool and relaxed and nothing at all phases her. She just goes with the flow 🙄

Whereas in reality she is a highly strung cow. The rules are there for a reason. People deserve to know if it was gifted or you paid for it as there is a difference in how someone will speak about it.

Her reaction has made me actually want to go and report it! And as for the wall... Like wtf

• Haha
“ U no when ur at home and ordering everything” no maeve we have bills to pay !!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I could easily say about the wall now but I’m not like that!!! Yes yes you are and you just did ya muppet 🤯rules don’t apply to Maeve you know!!!
Must be a lot of returns at the mo!!! Mood change 😬

Starting a business on a budget .... she walked into a house #major privilege. The wall feature Is this years trend not exactly ultra unique. Un following tonight, she irritates me too much #poorsteve

• Haha
She sounds like a fool ranting about user 12478 will have an issue with her not declaring ads and gifts. They are the rules that have been put in place. User 234755 didn't make the rules. The boutique who is allegedly copying her generic wall must be selling more clothes than her. She's very riled up about it and the stupid spit laugh doesn't hide her pettiness.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'd love to know the boutique sour much it looks like every decor everywhere now 🤣

Reactions: 3
She sounds like a fool ranting about user 12478 will have an issue with her not declaring ads and gifts. They are the rules that have been put in place. User 234755 didn't make the rules. The boutique who is allegedly copying her generic wall must be selling more clothes than her. She's very riled up about it and the stupid spit laugh doesn't hide her pettiness.
Sounds like twins and me with her rant lol

• Haha
Reactions: 1