Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said she's at home today chilling with the kids and will be back to herself tomorrow. A day at home kills her and is totally abnormal to her.

Reactions: 4
I find mothers have less tolerance for anyone's bullshit as we are usually under more strain and time poor than we were before we had kids. Therefore more likely to be quite direct and honest.

It's thrown as an insult "a mother who's smiling with her kids" as if we are paragons of virtue who don't critique.

Personally, I was very timid before I had kids. Now, the claws have really come out. As for saying shame on you, a mother, what would your kids think etc.. my kids will know I have values and won't be treated like tit or made a fool of. They'll know I'm not another brain dead sheep buying all the shite you're shilling

• Heart
She's so fecking preachy, and definitely a case of "do as I say and not as I do".

Reactions: 2
She is a very bitchy person. Its her nature.she has given out and talked tit about so many different people. She needs to be careful being so preachy and fake.

Reactions: 3
I'm the same, much more likely to speak my mind now I have children but I think most mothers are the same. Also wouldn't stop me replying to a story, I'd hope the original poster saw it.

Reactions: 6
She has that known con artist and fraudster shannen joyce promoting her penny looking pieces .

• Sick
Kissing Sinead's Curvy Style's a*se. They're as bad as each other that pair

Why is she always posting what age she is? Is she fishing for compliments or what? She looks her age plus a few years. I’m shocked the husband is only 44, he looks a lot older.

Why is she always posting what age she is? Is she fishing for compliments or what? She looks her age plus a few years. I’m shocked the husband is only 44, he looks a lot older.
Suncream wasn't something either of them believed in.
Looks like the hideous smock dresses are back. Perfect if you want to look pregnant.

I know Queen Mavis said we aren’t allowed opinions but this has to be her ugliest collection yet 😲

Reactions: 10
I know Queen Mavis said we aren’t allowed opinions but this has to be her ugliest collection yet 😲
The cut looks horrible and the colour choices 🤮 god love her staff, they will all have to buy pieces and wear them until they are sold, just like last time.
The way those clothes hang on the models says it all.

Reactions: 3
I'm always flabbergasted at the prices of these "collections". They are cheap materials. I consider oh molly fast fashion even though she sells them with the tag line and the prices of investment pieces. The sheep must be passing out with their bank cards to hand to give 120 quid for another polyester bomper

Remember the lady from Boherbue that used to share O Molly outfits all the time. I haven’t seen anything from her on either Instagram or Facebook about the new O Molly collection.

Reactions: 1
I'm always flabbergasted at the prices of these "collections". They are cheap materials. I consider oh molly fast fashion even though she sells them with the tag line and the prices of investment pieces. The sheep must be passing out with their bank cards to hand to give 120 quid for another polyester bomper
You could get very similar pieces in cheaper stores. There's no quailty or style in these pieces.

Remember the lady from Boherbue that used to share O Molly outfits all the time. I haven’t seen anything from her on either Instagram or Facebook about the new O Molly collection.
I definitely thought I saw her sharing it in the past few days. I could be wrong though

Reactions: 1
I definitely thought I saw her sharing it in the past few days. I could be wrong though
You could be right! I don’t follow her but Maeve used to always share her posts and that’s how I used to see them. And also on the O Molly Preloved page . Looking for freebies I suppose