Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Throwing in that she would be home to see the kids on Wednesday evening. She should get a medal for not changing the flights to Friday so she should. He is posting about the spice girls and lyra and desperado maeve is posting about him and her blind drunk self. She does look well when posting the sober pictures. I would be mad with myself for spending a fortune to go to dubai and doing none of the amazing things you can do there but spend several days drunk and listening to a dj
Its the fakeness that kills me.

Reactions: 4
She’s flying economy 🤯 omg what a come down!! Jesus Christ I cannot stand the way this one is so full of herself 🤮
She has a monkey mouth … so yeah! The swallowing…. So yeah!
Also she is so down to earth as she’ll be in shorts and birenkstocks in summer in cambrils - one of the most expensive camping sites - slumming it really…. So yeah

Reactions: 5
Who was the eejit who asked if they were a couple? Does that person have no gaydar? Or eyes and ears?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Who was the eejit who asked if they were a couple? Does that person have no gaydar? Or eyes and ears?
More like mother and son than a couple. There was a definite generation gap there no matter how many shots she downs with him

• Haha
The ick I feel from him dancing 🤮🤮 he’s a massive dose. She sent that couple message in herself because people must think she’s his mother over there 😂😂😂

• Haha
I'd be allergic to having to stop to charge the car on the way down. She had 2 nights in Dublin could she not charge the car then or can it not get from Dublin to Cork on a full charge?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
She has held her tongue on the electric car because she can never admit when something isn't working out perfectly for her but it's plain as day she finds it a pain in the hole. She was also boasting about it when she got it and no doubt paid a fortune.

She has held her tongue on the electric car because she can never admit when something isn't working out perfectly for her but it's plain as day she finds it a pain in the hole. She was also boasting about it when she got it and no doubt paid a fortune.
Read today some garages won't even trade them in case they are left with them.

Electric cars are on the way out as this country has decided to make their own decisions now rather than listen to this poxy government ….. but Mavis loves hers so much

Reactions: 1
Can't see this Oh Molly launch going well if the sneak peak is anything to go by.
Taup doesn't suit most Irish skintones

Can't see this Oh Molly launch going well if the sneak peak is anything to go by.
Taup doesn't suit most Irish skintones
And cropped legs don't look well on most people. She thinks everyone is like her , caked in fake tan so the taup will look great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ya I have to say, that colour would wash me out. I'd look like raw chicken.

• Haha
I love a cropped trouser but I don't think I've ever owned a piece of clothing in that colour. It's too drab for Irish weather. Might be fine in Dubai

Reactions: 2