Maeve Dennehy (Love Cherish) #2 M-A-E-V-E Moany Annoying Entitled Vain Exhausting Maeve

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They would be better off going home or bleeping off in a flight to Ibiza or somewhere like that. After all they only want a piss up and picks for the gram.

Reactions: 3
It is very telling that she stayed 2 nights in an airport hotel than going home to her kids.

Reactions: 11
How is a nearly 50 year so close to someone in their 30s?
The amount of alcohol in that post speaks volumes 😳

How is a nearly 50 year so close to someone in their 30s?
The amount of alcohol in that post speaks volumes 😳
Some of my best friends are 20 years older than me, age is just a number

Reactions: 1
They come across as mere acquaintances. They know nothing about each other. She just wanted someone to go to dubai with her. She has said before that her husband is boring which is hugely disrespectful considering all he appears to do to support her and their family. The hubby needs to stay home and look after the kids so she can go on a piss up that includes a 1st class flight with her hairdresser. How else could she cling on to the cool, mad girl vibe.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
They come across as mere acquaintances. They know nothing about each other. She just wanted someone to go to dubai with her. She has said before that her husband is boring which is hugely disrespectful considering all he appears to do to support her and their family. The hubby needs to stay home and look after the kids so she can go on a piss up that includes a 1st class flight with her hairdresser. How else could she cling on to the cool, mad girl vibe.
Not being pedantic but that was definitely business class not first. First is a whole other level of luxury and double (or more) the business class fare. And no doubt this is a "business trip" so she can write off the expenses for tax purposes.

I’ve second hand embarrassment for her. She is that desperate to get away from her family & brag to people she thinks should unfollow her that she spent 2 days in the airport & is visiting a country that just had a huge flooding disaster. What an asshole

Reactions: 4
I’ve second hand embarrassment for her. She is that desperate to get away from her family & brag to people she thinks should unfollow her that she spent 2 days in the airport & is visiting a country that just had a huge flooding disaster. What an asshole
I agree! There’s something definitely “not right” in her life

I agree! There’s something definitely “not right” in her life
It’s ok though. It will be grand. We are all just haters. Life is good. She’s a 43 year old business owner off to brunch today. All good

• Haha
Reactions: 4