Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember a scene In Bed With Madonna where she and her crew made fun of people who had plastic surgery.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I think Madonna has just got older, though not necessarily wiser. She's competitive and hates being top of the game and the centre of attention, so this is her (misguided) way of maintaining it. Maybe she always lacked self awareness and good friends who tell her the truth (an indication of how she treated her friends is the entanglement with Ingrid Chavez, who adored M and Madonna seemingly treated her like a serf / piece of dirt).
Oops, I mean Ingrid Casares, I'm getting mixed up with her and the ex-wife of David Sylvian (who co-wrote Justify My Love with Lenny Kravitz).

Reactions: 2
I remember a scene In Bed With Madonna where she and her crew made fun of people who had plastic surgery.
They laughed at and mocked the makeup artist when she claims she was roofied and raped, even though Madonna later revealed she was raped when younger. I could not believe that scene was left in.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
I think fear of getting old is exactly what it is, I didn't realise she's 64?? I guess with still having young kids to look after she feels a lot younger than she is, it's just strange that she's chosen an image/look that doesn't suit or come natural to her (pale, ginger and no eyebrows) at this point in her life I would have liked her to be humbled and celebrated instead of doing weird tiktoks 🙁
It is sad to see Madonna like this. I have no idea what has happened to her, but she hasnt embraced aging at all well. We live in a culture that celebrates being young, and seems to expect everyone to remain young forever. I think Madonna is scared of getting old, being normal, and not being relevant!
I think she has had a few too many proceedures, that have left her looking like a freak, and nothing she tries to do now is going to change that.

Most women in their 60s, would have put on a bit of weight, and have grey or white hair, and age freckles on their skin. Those who have sympathetic plastic surgery, who look ok are those who have embraced their looks and gone for relatively natural enhancements, maybe someone like Joanna lumley or Helen Mirren. Who look a decade younger than their actual age, but still look like a beautiful mature woman, not a teenager!

Its also tricky with skin tone changing with age, to get hair colours correct, especially if you were a dark brunette when you were younger. I struggle with hair colour massively. I was a brunette, when young, and I like colours, I dont like white or grey, or beige or neutrals.... pale blonde make me look ill, so choosing hair colours as you get older, I know from my own experience is tricky!

Its an odd one, as I can remember as a child, women in their 60s looking 'old' because of hair, and clothing styles. Think of the traditional grey haired old granny image. Now women in their 60s and 70s look nothing like this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
The problem with madonna is her USP has always been a rebellious character, which is fine when ur young but when you're almost pushing 70, well then it just looks tragic.

Reactions: 10
I think she could well be showing early signs of dementia.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I posted a link to the DM article about her touring. To be fair I would probably go. I bet tickets will be a fortune though.

Reactions: 4
I've seen her live while she was still at her best so would not go to a new show based on what the last two tours were like, even if they were giving tickets away.

Madame X is one of the worst albums I've ever listened to. It is just...unpleasant. I deleted it after two play throughs.

Reactions: 4
I don’t have high hopes for this tour - going by the Eurovision debacle in 2019. It’s going to be an utter train wreck. It’s so sad to see Madonna, a former icon has become. Loved Ray of Light album. She was the best she’s ever looked then. Also ‘Hung Up’ video/song was fab. I believe she’s always been an unpleasant person though.

Reactions: 15
A new tour now when she has injuries, is possibly hooked on opioids and is looking so weird is a seriously bad idea.

She can't bear to live in the shadows though. And no one has the balls to advise against it.

Reactions: 12
Do you think this is the path skanky price is taking? Minus the talent and the money of course 😉

Reactions: 1
A new tour now when she has injuries, is possibly hooked on opioids and is looking so weird is a seriously bad idea.

She can't bear to live in the shadows though. And no one has the balls to advise against it.
This whole thing is giving me the same vibes of Michael Jackson’s ill-fated big comeback

• Sad
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.