Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Peeps, it is so very sad really, what has become of Madonna. The barriers she broke, the influence she had, all the racial equality she heralded and advocacy for gay rights and she is now reduced to.....a deformed slug who garners no respect at all. You are right @CrackingOwlSanctuary my gran doesn’t recognize her at all and is very shocked!!:ROFLMAO:

Look at how incredible this performance is. No pizzazz, no props, sheer goose-bumps, pure unadulterated entertainment. Perfecting flawless singing and choreography, NOONE else could do this nowadays without a dumb entourage and stupid gimmicks. Oh Madonna, why have you let your fans down!!

Ps Nikki and Donna were always as amazing as Madonna herself!
She's miming there i think

Reactions: 3
She's miming there i think

Not sure of that to be honest! You can hear the slight out of breath at the end of sentences. No doubt there was a backing track playing too, but that’s not out of the ordinary.

Your response to me is so interesting because in my mind, it’s a sad indictment on how Madonna herself has now been reduced. There is an unsurpassable long laundry list of all her hundreds of achievements and mile-stones, but mention her name these days and it’s a flippant “loser”, “hag”, “druggie”, roll of the eyes, or whatever monosyllabic reaction people can muster up. Never a focus on her achievements, first.

So tragic for her. And the millions who looked up to her! I will choose to remember her in her heyday. And close my eyes and blot out the monster she has become!

Reactions: 9
I’m sure she’s modelled her mouth on Bette Davis. In fact, her whole look seems similar, but with added fetish/bondage wear and an ugly hairstyle that might be flattering on a teenager.

Reactions: 6
Peeps, it is so very sad really, what has become of Madonna. The barriers she broke, the influence she had, all the racial equality she heralded and advocacy for gay rights and she is now reduced to.....a deformed slug who garners no respect at all. You are right @CrackingOwlSanctuary my gran doesn’t recognize her at all and is very shocked!!:ROFLMAO:

Look at how incredible this performance is. No pizzazz, no props, sheer goose-bumps, pure unadulterated entertainment. Perfecting flawless singing and choreography, NOONE else could do this nowadays without a dumb entourage and stupid gimmicks. Oh Madonna, why have you let your fans down!!

Ps Nikki and Donna were always as amazing as Madonna herself!
Thanks for posting that. It makes me remember how much I adored this woman back in the day, how much she meant to me then. The talent and beauty and precision and creativity of her! Amazing! I don’t really care if she’s miming or not, it’s just great!

It’s so good to be reminded of this when we see the… yes, deformed slug that appears before us now.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I was such a huge fan until the Madame X era. She's gone totally off the rails and not in a way that is entertaining, just incredibly sad. I enjoy her work until Madame X, which I listened to once and then deleted, but I never thought she'd end up like this. Still rebellious, yes, full on mental break of some kind with possibly drugs involved...never.

Reactions: 13
Lorry Hill is good at analysis. I've watched some of her other videos.
Madonna was so pretty when she was young.
That fake butt is just awful 😖

OT, but:
Is there a thread for Lorry Hill on here somewhere? Stumbled across her in a recent The Financial Diet video and something seems off about her. Went to watch a few videos on her channel and felt even more off. But everybody else was raving about her, wondering whether anybody else would like to discuss her.

Reactions: 3
My god how have I only just discovered Madonna on tt 😳, part of me thinks good for her for trying to keep up with technology. But really why would she embarrass herself like this? At least you know all the surgery and products in the world don't work.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.