Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would she think having her boyfriend lick her there is a good idea?

Reactions: 3
She’s terrified of showing any signs of aging.
you Never see see her hands theses days and those necklaces are there to disguise her neck.
how much longer can she keep this up?

there are many women Madonna’s age and older who look sexy and interesting without overdoing the surgery etc.
do what you want to be happy in yourself, but don’t be part of the anti-aging sexist circus.

you Never see see her hands theses days and those necklaces are there to disguise her neck.

there are many women Madonna’s age and older who look sexy and interesting without overdoing the surgery etc.
do what you want to be happy in yourself, but don’t be part of the anti-aging sexist circus.
In fact, if she just binned her pursuit of youth she really would be rebelling against the establishment

Reactions: 12

In fact, if she just binned her pursuit of youth she really would be rebelling against the establishment
I recall seeing photos of her in the press when she was around fifty. She looked to be ageing quite beautifully and didn’t look (then) like she was using fillers etc. She has now totally ruined herself - looks ridiculous.
A shame.

Reactions: 12
13 years between these photos. She used to have a unique beauty. Ageing would have been far better than this. All this wokeness in the world but yet ageing is still so horrific that doing this to your face is more acceptable :(
IMG_20211024_225614.png
IMG_20211024_225556.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 16
45D83ADD-F690-43FC-A1DE-D8BA7E59D581.jpeg

It appears that a bed has fallen on her - and something very strange has happened to her arse!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Madonna may be many things, but genuinely talented has never been one of them. Lady Gaga is a highly talented individual in comparison. I'm all for women of all ages looking and feeling good about themselves. But it is pitiful how Madonna isn't content to look like an attractive woman in her 50s, and instead is desperately trying to look like a sexy 25 year old. It. Is. Never. Going. To. Happen. Madge. Leave it. Just let it go.

You have had a glorious time of it, for several decades. Please have some grace and dignity and fade away.
I agree. Plus she is 63, I’m not being ageist, she is one year older than me.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.