Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I mean, she’s got an incredible body (paid for or otherwise), but it’s not what her kids want to be seeing, is it!?!
Time to grow old gracefully, I think. By all means make an effort and look glam, but let’s lose the fishnets and tit shots.

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I've said before on here, but for those who don't remember I know someone who was a roadie for her on the Blond Ambition Tour way back in the day. He said she was an absolute witch and all the staff hated her. She was just rude and horrible.

Reactions: 9
I've said before on here, but for those who don't remember I know someone who was a roadie for her on the Blond Ambition Tour way back in the day. He said she was an absolute witch and all the staff hated her. She was just rude and horrible.
I adored her during the peak of her career, but I can totally believe this. A diva in the very worst sense of the word.

Reactions: 2
Has anyone seen the photos of Madonna “provocatively” posing in various filtered states of undress today?
😳
View attachment 757498

Boob job looks very recent - everything else filtered to death.

I had to see it - so you lot can all suffer too 🤓😆
...speechless...like most of you loved her when I was a teen...got my first perm so my hair looked like hers in 'Desperately Seeking Susan' hahaha...out of anyone she could/should have aged gracefully... that last picture she looks like Scarlett Johanssen!!!

That jumper?!!!
I like the jumper 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She was my hero growing up. I loved her throughout the 80's and 90's and even the early 2000's. Now she just makes me sad.

Reactions: 7
Best concert I ever went to was a Madonna concert. Nothing ever came close. But I dislike her. She’s an awful human being and whatever she’s becoming is just a monster and does her work, music, all the people she employs a great disservice. I wonder if it’s a form of self sabotage. Not many people have achieved what she has and remained stable/sane. Except maybe Cher? But she’s a bit batty too.

Madonna hasn't matured physically (talking more about her face) or mentally the way I thought she would a few decades ago. I knew she was arrogant, but maybe that was the fuel that kept her performing and creating. And a monstrous witch, but I assumed that would mellow with age and children (assertiveness and being self-possessed are different).

Hanging around with men her son's age (WTF - that will be just sex, they won't be on the same page intellectually or emotionally), neediness ("look at me, I'm sexy" pictures), and lately seeming a bit "off"/out of it (could be her hip issues, or she's unhappy/leaning on a chemical crutch).

Aging really isn't sitting well with M - you get the feeling she just can't stand it that other, younger women are getting more attention. And the letter mentioned on the other page (from the 1990s) - wasn't that to Dennis Rodman? (Who she apparently wanted to have a baby with around that time). She could have been gracious and encouraging about her female peers, but no, she has to brag how much smarter, more talented and original she is.

I agree women can be attractive and interesting at any age but she is a poster girl for that old saying, You stay stuck at the age you became famous.

Her children must find her so cringesome.

She has nothing to prove, and has had her time in the sun. Most people in her position would be enjoying a life well-lived but she seems desperate/frustrated/something is going on and I'm not sure what.

Edited to add: I will say something nice - her children seem pretty well-adjusted considering the crazy lives they've likely led. Unless there's going to be a Mommy Dearest book in a few years....

Madonna reminds me of the way Katie Price has went off the rails in recent years. Their lifestyles (and finances) are very different but there's that same sense of delusion and desperation for the limelight.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Madonna hasn't matured physically (talking more about her face) or mentally the way I thought she would a few decades ago. I knew she was arrogant, but maybe that was the fuel that kept her performing and creating. And a monstrous witch, but I assumed that would mellow with age and children (assertiveness and being self-possessed are different).

Hanging around with men her son's age (WTF - that will be just sex, they won't be on the same page intellectually or emotionally), neediness ("look at me, I'm sexy" pictures), and lately seeming a bit "off"/out of it (could be her hip issues, or she's unhappy/leaning on a chemical crutch).

Aging really isn't sitting well with M - you get the feeling she just can't stand it that other, younger women are getting more attention. And the letter mentioned on the other page (from the 1990s) - wasn't that to Dennis Rodman? (Who she apparently wanted to have a baby with around that time). She could have been gracious and encouraging about her female peers, but no, she has to brag how much smarter, more talented and original she is.

I agree women can be attractive and interesting at any age but she is a poster girl for that old saying, You stay stuck at the age you became famous.

She has nothing to prove, and has had her time in the sun. Most people in her position would be enjoying a life well-lived but she seems desperate/frustrated/something is going on and I'm not sure what.

Edited to add: I will say something nice - her children seem pretty well-adjusted considering the crazy lives they've likely led. Unless there's going to be a Mommy Dearest book in a few years....

Madonna reminds me of the way Katie Price has went off the rails in recent years. Their lifestyles (and finances) are very different but there's that same sense of delusion and desperation for the limelight.
it has to be hard to go from an object of desire and admiration to being “over the hill” and not the hottest thing anymore. its bad enough as a regular woman, let alone someone internationally famous like Madonna. KP is another issue all together...

I just saw her opening the 40th MTV awards. She was a bit unsteady in her red bottoms. And took offf her overcoat to reveal the leather dominatrix outfit. Quelle surprise.

Last edited:

Good analysis. I think her main issue is that she has a personality disorder. Narcissistic. That will overshadow everything she does.

Reactions: 8
THE. bleeping. STATE. OF. IT.

This is hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. I adored her back in the day

Screenshot_20210913-182624_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
THE. bleeping. STATE. OF. IT.

This is hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. I adored her back in the day

View attachment 761246
Deary dear, Lauren Goodger does this too - some sort of Hollywood/Young Faceapp filter going on. I get that many celeb pictures are airbrushed before publication but a whole new face is taking the Michael.

The corsetry and squished bewbs must have her aching all over. She's wearing a wig as well, but that's not a new thing for Madonna.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Watched the full ruby wax interview after the highlights show ruby did last week.

She really embrased the wrinkles 🤦‍♀️, her insta I find too cringy to look at. You know she's so regulated and boring and there's something so unappealing about trying so damn hard to be outrageous and Avant Garde

download (8).jpeg

Watched the full ruby wax interview after the highlights show ruby did last week.

She really embrased the wrinkles 🤦‍♀️, her insta I find too cringy to look at. You know she's so regulated and boring and there's something so unappealing about trying so damn hard to be outrageous and Avant Garde

View attachment 761322
Where was the highlights show?

Deary dear, Lauren Goodger does this too - some sort of Hollywood/Young Faceapp filter going on. I get that many celeb pictures are airbrushed before publication but a whole new face is taking the Michael.

The corsetry and squished bewbs must have her aching all over. She's wearing a wig as well, but that's not a new thing for Madonna.
...ah right, it's a filter they use that makes them all look alike...don't do SM myself...sitting here thinking 'who does she remind me of?' and it's our bloody BYG PYT Lauren Goodger...now, would never in a million years think I'd ever utter that sentence hahaha!

Where was the highlights show?
For 3 weeks in August/early September on BBC2 Ruby Wax had a show where she was watching back old clips from her 90s shows when she used to interview celebrities on location.

It was called When Ruby Wax Met…. It should be on BBC iPlayer

It was really interesting. She got on better with women than the men (Sharon Stone, Carrie Fisher & Pamela Anderson being three stand out interviews). Some of the male interviews were cringey to watch in hindsight (Donald Trump, OJ Simpson, Bill Cosby)

Last edited:
For 3 weeks in August/early September on BBC2 Ruby Wax had a show where she was watching back old clips from her 90s show when she was interviewing celebrities on location.

It was called When Ruby Wax Met…. It should be on BBC iPlayer
Thanks!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.