Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know what's she trying to achieve. It just makes me so sad. She's just a mess.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Desperately Seeking... Relevance?
I do wish she'd just give it up and take up knitting or something.

Reactions: 9
Her whole career has been about shocking people, this is alright when you are trying to establish yourself. But she is 63 now she has nothing left to prove. I find her behaviour rather tacky, and quite sad now.

Reactions: 12
I actually can't stop laughing at that photo. It's not provoking anything else from me.

She could have aged magnificently and continued to confound expectations and remain an icon. That though? What IS that meant to say?

Reactions: 14
I don't know what's she trying to achieve. It just makes me so sad. She's just a mess.
Right? I used to love her. Can't bear the sight of her now. I just play her old albums and try to ignore what she's become.

Have any of you seen the film Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? That's what Madonna always makes me think of now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Right? I used to love her. Can't bear the sight of her now. I just play her old albums and try to ignore what she's become.

Have any of you seen the film Whatever Happened to Baby Jane? That's what Madonna always makes me think of now.
Or Norma Desmond, the faded actress in Sunset Boulevard.

Reactions: 7
If she had the courage of her convictions and posed sexy snap without someone else’s face/body superimposed I’d salute her.
WTF that butt implant skinny chicken legs combo!!

• Sick
Reactions: 5

Same. She was my idol in the 80's and 90's now I just think she's trying too hard. I'm all for her having a good time but she could of done it so much better as someone else posted. Think of Debbie Harry and Cyndi Lauper. Even crazy Grace Jones.

You are right about the film too.

Reactions: 11
Ray of Light was one of my most favourite, most played albums ever.
Genuinely saddened to be honest…
And as for *that* Eurovision performance. Shocking.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Same. She was my idol in the 80's and 90's now I just think she's trying too hard. I'm all for her having a good time but she could of done it so much better as someone else posted. Think of Debbie Harry and Cyndi Lauper. Even crazy Grace Jones.

You are right about the film too.
Maybe she just doesn't give a tit?? I mean come on, none of the pics are actually her :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.