Madonna

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sup
THE. bleeping. STATE. OF. IT.

This is hilarious and heartbreaking at the same time. I adored her back in the day

View attachment 761246
super disappointing to see her still trying to be herself 30 years ago. i get it. I dont want to be older either, but at least do it gracefully. And the swearing she knew would be Edited out. Ughhhh

Reactions: 15
Watched the full ruby wax interview after the highlights show ruby did last week.

She really embrased the wrinkles 🤦‍♀️, her insta I find too cringy to look at. You know she's so regulated and boring and there's something so unappealing about trying so damn hard to be outrageous and Avant Garde

View attachment 761322
Debbie Harry was 'avant garde' without trying and actually still is in my opinion.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There were some really harsh comments in the Mail yesterday. But most of the comments were not written because of jealousy, more from emarrasment at her lack of dignity and failure to accept the aging process. Like other people have said, she is damaging her legacy.

Long time lurker here. I have love/hate feelings towards Madonna. I love her because she put out some seriously catchy tunes back in the day, and was amazing in concert in the 80s and early 90s.

However, there's something nasty about her. She has a reputation for treating her fans and her staff like tit. I remember reading somewhere that she started a witchunt among her employees over a high phone bill (this from a woman who's worth about 800 million). I've read loads of interviews of people who knew her from her early days and they all said she's a complex character who is not very happy.

Long time lurker here. I have love/hate feelings towards Madonna. I love her because she put out some seriously catchy tunes back in the day, and was amazing in concert in the 80s and early 90s.

However, there's something nasty about her. She has a reputation for treating her fans and her staff like tit. I remember reading somewhere that she started a witchunt among her employees over a high phone bill (this from a woman who's worth about 800 million). I've read loads of interviews of people who knew her from her early days and they all said she's a complex character who is not very happy.
Sadly, that’s all probably true.

Reactions: 9
Always been a big fan but this behaviour and desire to “shock” all the time just comes across as desperate now. She looks awful. When you look at photos of her from not even 10 years ago, she’s beautiful, with cheekbones and expression in her face. Now her face is like one big pillow. So sad.

I miss the Madonna or Ray of Light, when she actually seemed to have found herself and matured. Don’t get me wrong, she’s had some amazing music since then, but her style and look then would do her wonders now.

I find it really odd that Madonna wants to show off her privates and it looks like she's had breast enlargement. It was dubious attention seeking when she was young but now it just looks sleazy and desperate.

There are plenty of women in the music business who are still performing and looking great for their ages who don't feel the need to do this - Stevie Nicks and Debbie Harry for example.

You can look glamorous as an older woman but dressing like a hooker... why?

Reactions: 17
She needs to do what she's good at and reinvent herself. A new chapter. This bondage look is boring now and its gone in for too long.

Reactions: 12
And seems like an act for shock value. And none of us are shocked.
I am the same age as Madge yet I don't understand why she is doing this? She has everything she could ever want, she has the kids, some new boytoy and absolutely not a care in the world but here she is making herself look bloody daft by trying to be The Person She Was 40 years ago!
She's going to finish up a laughing-stock like Manky Price very shortly

Reactions: 12
I am the same age as Madge yet I don't understand why she is doing this? She has everything she could ever want, she has the kids, some new boytoy and absolutely not a care in the world but here she is making herself look bloody daft by trying to be The Person She Was 40 years ago!
She's going to finish up a laughing-stock like Manky Price very shortly
This EXACTLY!! People are laughing at her now. Its a shame because she could be such a great role model for people of our age group aging and not having to look like someone’s mother-but still being cool. instead she has become a caricature of herself and a spectacle.

Reactions: 10
This EXACTLY!! People are laughing at her now. Its a shame because she could be such a great role model for people of our age group aging and not having to look like someone’s mother-but still being cool. instead she has become a caricature of herself and a spectacle.
I don't think Debbie Harry is still acting like a 30 year old is she? She still wears the leather and stuff but not trying to be what she was in 1980 - its a shame Madge has decided to go down this pathway of making herself into a joke like skanky does :(
1631875955154.png
1631875994614.png
Debbie look great does she not??

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I don't think Debbie Harry is still acting like a 30 year old is she? She still wears the leather and stuff but not trying to be what she was in 1980 - its a shame Madge has decided to go down this pathway of making herself into a joke like skanky does :(
View attachment 767478 View attachment 767480 Debbie look great does she not??
Debbie has that ability to laugh at herself which is why people lover her. I wanted to be DH when I was younger - I never wanted to be Fadge.

• Heart
View attachment 767478 View attachment 767480 Debbie look great does she not??
Right? It can be done!

She looks like Diana Dors in that recent pic
The super filled cheekbones to make the jaw look smaller. It’s just not a good look

Reactions: 4
She is similar to Michael Jackson in his final months, deluded and cut off from reality.

So here we have a bitter old hag who now has stopped going round africa stealing babies, wrote in her autobiography that she snagged someone who looked 13 and got crabs from him.......

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.