Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
what is actually wrong with this girl 😂 what an absolute beg,such strange behaviour for a grown woman in her 20’s. if it’s done tastefully, fine, but this isn’t even a photoshoot or anything it’s her asking people to take photos with a paper (that she would NEVER read) over her fake tits.... lovely.
ahahahahahahaha I’m crying 😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
what is actually wrong with this girl 😂 what an absolute beg,such strange behaviour for a grown woman in her 20’s. if it’s done tastefully, fine, but this isn’t even a photoshoot or anything it’s her asking people to take photos with a paper (that she would NEVER read) over her fake tits.... lovely.
What the...

Reactions: 3
You can so tell this girl is in it for the fame and money, her YouTube content is absolutely tit it's repetitive as duck, I really hope people get bored of it and unsubscribe

Reactions: 8
You can so tell this girl is in it for the fame and money, her YouTube content is absolutely tit it's repetitive as duck, I really hope people get bored of it and unsubscribe

I remember she claimed she 'never knew people could make a living from youtube' LOL - as if, she started it like 2 years ago! it's been KNEW that people get rich off youtube for 5+ years now...

Reactions: 8
Wish I could be big on my YouTube channel! It’s like the people who don’t put effort in always get somewhere

Imagine thinking people are going to pay £12 or whatever it costs for a crappy filter that makes you look a bit more tan/orange hahahahah embarrassing
Im confused about this filter? You could literally just change the lighting and warmth for the same result... for free 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Imagine thinking people are going to pay £12 or whatever it costs for a crappy filter that makes you look a bit more tan/orange hahahahah embarrassing
There are about 1000 instagram filters that do this... but better... for free! The nerve lol

Reactions: 5
the whole point of presets in lightroom is to use them on raw images from your camera to bring out colours. usualy people do it on daylight images or the sky/fields etc ..? she has jacked up the warmth and contrast and is charging a whole £12 for it!!?

What is she on 😂 £12???!!!!! Are you that desperate for money Mads

she’s just the queen of original content isn’t she. i’ve never seen anyone sell such unique filters before, well done mads! great idea.

Reactions: 1
How is this the same girl??! But please keep telling us how it's just your lips that you've had done over a year ago Mads :)

Reactions: 9
Omggg what is with the accent in her insta stories !!!! 🤢 really grinding on me !!! Just talk normally madison you fking doughnut

Reactions: 6
Idk whether to assume or not that she's been fucked and chucked again since she's made a boytalk video. not mentioned that she is a wifeeeeeeee in it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
LEMON WATA. Reckon she’s defo been fucked and chucked again. You see them stockings in her primark vid & she was a wifieeee!!

• Haha
Remember when you didn’t pump so much filler into your face? 🌚
73B0A36F-9928-4F01-8FE7-E6B686B451BD.png

She’s defo been fucked and chucked again cos she’s tryna grab Paddy’s attention again. She always seems to use him when she gets chucked.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.