Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does it creep anyone else out how much Mad's loves looking at herself? Like she's literally just staring at her picture on the Fenty x Savage website... it's so weird.
Yes it’s so weird!! I’ve never known anyone to be so in love with themselves!! All this talk of her hating her bodEEe and feeling insecure and learning to love herself. Do people actually buy that? This girl came out of the womb with a smug face thinking she’s the tit x

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yes it’s so weird!! I’ve never known anyone to be so in love with themselves!! All this talk of her hating her bodEEe and feeling insecure and learning to love herself. Do people actually buy that? This girl came out of the womb with a smug face thinking she’s the tit x
She is totally in love with herself! Probably why she can't hold a relationship down because she's too obsessed with herself to care about anyone else..

Also she deleted that post... still obsessively checking this page bless u Mads hun x

Reactions: 3
Bit inappropriate for a school photo some would say.

Also Don’t know why she thought that was a good caption? Like makes duck all sense...
B8D8B68D-E6DB-471A-BFC6-29E54F59EC18.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Give it an hour and the story with her nan will be deleted, surely can’t be the only one who’s noticed she’s constantly deleting stories after a few minutes? So bizarre

Reactions: 2
Give it an hour and the story with her nan will be deleted, surely can’t be the only one who’s noticed she’s constantly deleting stories after a few minutes? So bizarre
It’s usually when we say something on here that the story gets deleted… just to make it less obvious she isn’t watching this page constantly

Also why is she dressed like that in front of her nan she’s such a trollop

I currently work with a carbon copy of mads 🙃 they’re the worst type of people!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Hunnie girl book your surgery in pre pandemic like ya girl madsssss you know.....

0A9DA6F2-359B-4358-BA73-42C7C2C39EA6.jpeg

• Haha
LMAO has anyone seen her tiktoks? she just did this one and it's like put a finger down if you've ever said "his new girl doesn't look better than me" (something along them lines) of course this vapid gyals finger went down she probs said that about Umar's new girl let's be real.

Last edited:
LMAO just proved she reads this page constantly - just posted a story about people asking her about her nan. why does she always say "thanks for the messages" like this isn't a thread?

LMAO just proved she reads this page constantly - just posted a story about people asking her about her nan. why does she always say "thanks for the messages" like this isn't a thread?
Noticed how she posted a video then removed it and just uploaded a picture?🙄🙄 maybe if you thought of half decent content instead of stalking this page mads you might have a half decent chance at gaining a fan base x

Noticed how she posted a video then removed it and just uploaded a picture?🙄🙄 maybe if you thought of half decent content instead of stalking this page mads you might have a half decent chance at gaining a fan base x
Probably because at the end she cut it off as she was saying "thanks you bleeping..." just proving her true colours of being a nasty girl.

She’s also deleted a video of her asking why her neighbours are playing the trumpet so loud. I’m guessing it was for VE Day so you’d think she’d have a bit of respect. She’s the worst for uploading and deleting

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I just watched her 24 hr in my car vid (when I say watched... I skip through the majority of it!) but she said “I just hought I’d change up my content” ... how ironic 👀

• Haha
I just watched her 24 hr in my car vid (when I say watched... I skip through the majority of it!) but she said “I just hought I’d change up my content” ... how ironic 👀
I skip through all of her videos tbh.. it's amazing to me how slow her channel growth is nowadays same with her instagram. She got like 200k a few months ago and hasn't grown a lot since then: which is a prime example of how tit her content must really be.

Reactions: 1
EB71117B-AC08-43EA-B9D7-EBA6A5498FC4.jpeg

9385DBB2-4A63-4A35-AB19-D43FB4244166.jpeg
I mean this goes both ways - you wouldn’t know people you don’t know are OBSESSED with hating on you if you weren't so OBSESSED with (reading about) yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
View attachment 126030
View attachment 126031
I mean this goes both ways - you wouldn’t know people you don’t know are OBSESSED with hating on you if you weren't so OBSESSED with (reading about) yourself
but it’s not like she’s just some random girl? she’s an influencer... this is what happens when you put yourself out to the world, it’s part of the package??? mrs hinch is literally on her 155th thread. pls stop acting like you’re the only person people talk about on this site mads!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Does it creep anyone else out how much Mad's loves looking at herself? Like she's literally just staring at her picture on the Fenty x Savage website... it's so weird.
Lol it reminds me of Kylie Jenner on snapchat

She was moaning in a vlog a few weeks back about not seeing her nan through lockdown now she’s posting a video of her at her house? What a bleeping muppet why do these airhead influencers not think the rules apply to them?
Look at her most recent story looool called you the ‘iso police’

• Haha
Oh she’s got her tits out again… just incase we all forgot mads had a boob job JUST INCASE WE ALL DIDN’T KNOW BECAUSE SHE NEVER HAS THEM OUT
8BDBBC55-2D76-44CB-8D2C-C8666CCA7BAC.png

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.