Madison Sarah

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 122772View attachment 122773View attachment 122774
amazing how much you can see the different in how she edits her body in pictures... no curvy hips or cinched in waist or thick thighs that she keeps portraying to have (I’m not saying her body is bad but the amount of editing she’s doing to it sends such a bad message to young girls) so much for this so called no longer editing your pics mads
100% agree not that her bodys bad at all, but she obviously edits it alot

Reactions: 8
also so much for "huge campaign" - why not just say savage x fenty sent me some products to promote

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Han seems much more likeable and down to earth than Mads imo
I agree, but I do remember her ex boyfriend having some pretty 'all muslims are terrorists' + pro trump tweets so I wonder where her head is at with stuff like that :/

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I agree, but I do remember her ex boyfriend having some pretty 'all muslims are terrorists' + pro trump tweets so I wonder where her head is at with stuff like that :/
Who was Han’s ex?

Also should we make a thread for Han or is everyone happy to speak about her here?

Reactions: 2
Dont think han should have a thread as she isnt problematic and mads would probs be over the moon if she did

Reactions: 14
Dont think han should have a thread as she isnt problematic and mads would probs be over the moon if she did
Yeah we don't wanna make Mads think she's no longer the centre of attention.. it would probs upset her if we weren't posting about her every day - i mean where else would she be the centre of attention because it's not like any guys are making her feel that way..

Also Oh Polly is dropping it's spring collection soon - how soon after that drop do we think we'll get "Bad witch energy oh polly try on"

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It amazes me that someone so early in her social media and YouTube career got lazy so fast. She’s the worst I’ve ever seen for it. Quick to buy designer bags and shoes but puts half assed effort into videos. She’ll not last long in this career if she keeps it up.

It amazes me that someone so early in her social media and YouTube career got lazy so fast. She’s the worst I’ve ever seen for it. Quick to buy designer bags and shoes but puts half assed effort into videos. She’ll not last long in this career if she keeps it up.
She'll just end up marrying some small city football club player and think she's the tit

• Haha
He was called kane wyatt....

I thought he was part black as well 🙆🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️
Looks like he deleted his twitter which was zzKano and someone else has the username now. He also made a new instagram account and deleted his old one probably after they broke up. Should have screenshotted his tweets back then lol, I'm dying to remember what they said.

I agree Hannah doesn't seem problematic from what I've seen, or like she's out of touch with reality, like some Youtubers are lol

Reactions: 4
CB2F574E-07D5-4A73-BF9B-2DB5109D171F.jpeg
“no longer edit my bodiEe” okay so what’s going on with your whole bottom half of your bottom - your crotch area especially??!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Does it creep anyone else out how much Mad's loves looking at herself? Like she's literally just staring at her picture on the Fenty x Savage website... it's so weird.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.