Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"in no way trying to promote cosmetic procedures" but makes a video called lockdown "glow up". Great message for her young fans šŸ˜’
I can't even watch her anymore, I don't want to give her any adsense

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Calling it now that she will start an only fans soon... the last couple of videos sheā€™s mentioned it. Once with Rach & now in her glow up video (8:23 timestamp)
And maybe again itā€™s just me but your feet ainā€™t cute mads šŸ˜© good luck with that

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 20
Han saying ā€œMads has the best lips and the best faceā€ you can just see Maddyā€™s little grinch face twitching to say ā€œI knowā€ because she thinks sheā€™s godā€™s gift

B304ED45-5F7B-46B1-A9C5-602BD680DCFF.jpeg

604AB247-D79A-4846-A427-5D125DC74422.jpeg

christ

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
B4FEF7C2-EF85-43AE-BD71-ADE140A319E9.jpeg
What? šŸ˜‚ sheā€™s had bare done already! This ainā€™t her first time getting fillers itā€™s a top up & her teeth have already been done once. What does she mean before getting anything done??

• Haha
Reactions: 21
When she said that her teeth look natural I loooollllled. The bottom teeth are obviously less white and itā€™s very noticeable?!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
I will never understand why girls that donā€™t need fillers get loads of fillers. Makes no sense to me at all.

Reactions: 16
Clearly back on the sun beds too look how red her skin is at the end šŸ˜‚ she looks like mr ed the horse with the teeth and those ridiculous extensions
6B9B2030-0F05-4BD4-89BB-BB050E85B611.jpeg

• Haha
I mean credit where its due at least she's admitting to filler now even if i do think shes had more/been getting it longer than she said, remember when she said she had 0.5ml a year ago and that's it.
I do agree about the glow up though, implying she looked worse before hand. I think she thrives off being the pretty friend (or thinking she is anyway i think all 3 of them are pretty girls) idk its fine getting filler but this video she really is normalising filler like its just the same as getting your nails done or something idk something about it just felt really off

Her teeth with the bonding were perfect! Both her and Hans teeth look too big now, especially Hans šŸ˜‚

Reactions: 14
Why do these 3 insist on ruining their teeth to make them look weirdly big and weirdly white. They were all fine and perfect before? Teeth arenā€™t supposed to look like a fresh brilliant white paint swatch šŸ™„

Reactions: 20
When she was in her bedroom with no makeup on it looked like sheā€™s had cheek fillers too? It might just be from the under eye filler though

Reactions: 4
Whatā€™s even funnier is sheā€™ll have paid thousands for them to look that ridiculous

When she was in her bedroom with no makeup on it looked like sheā€™s had cheek fillers too? It might just be from the under eye filler though
It looked to me like her lips had been done too!

Reactions: 8
Just off to the doctor to see what he recommends putting in my face...? If you donā€™t feel like you need anything why go? Heā€™ll obviously suggest something itā€™s business to him. Thatā€™s how people go overboard & ruin themselves šŸ˜£

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
76C6EECF-77FA-477D-BBB0-88FA3EA2E8EA.png

also mads, we get it. You have your nipples pierced. Itā€™s not rare. Itā€™s not a personality trait - 13 year olds donā€™t need to see this. Itā€™s gross.

(also is this against the rules because it is nudity lol?)

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
sorry this is off topic but I just remembered it happened, she didn't get nearly enough criticism for saying she went through a bulimic phase when she split with paddy. I'm not doubting her but she mentioned it really off hand and then it was never brought up again, never mentioned getting diagnosed or getting help for it, I've had it for 8 years and i'm still not fully recovered you don't just have it as a phase?? its virtually impossible to recover after a few months, sorry for the lil rant it just came into my head that she actually said that and it really wound me up

• Heart
Reactions: 27
sorry this is off topic but I just remembered it happened, she didn't get nearly enough criticism for saying she went through a bulimic phase when she split with paddy. I'm not doubting her but she mentioned it really off hand and then it was never brought up again, never mentioned getting diagnosed or getting help for it, I've had it for 8 years and i'm still not fully recovered you don't just have it as a phase?? its virtually impossible to recover after a few months, sorry for the lil rant it just came into my head that she actually said that and it really wound me up
I agree, itā€™s really damaging to say you have an eating disorder as a phase especially when youā€™ve not had a doctors diagnosis (itā€™s Maddyā€™s Iā€™m 90% sure itā€™s been a self diagnosis) I also didnā€™t really like the fact she was essentially blaming paddy for the ED when it was her who ended things etc. I hope you are doing okay lovely šŸ’•

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.