Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know her Dad and he has acted like he is single for a few years now, although I think they still live together which is a bit strange. I was surprised when I saw them in a video together pretending to be a happy family a few months ago! I guessed it was all for Mads benefit but now she has revealed the truth.......quite out of character for Mads.
Is he a shagger??
they must have been keeping up pretences until Madison moved out.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Whatttt! I did always find it strange when mads said her and her dad are no long JH but her mum was?
I don’t think she’s ever mentioned they’ve broken up? Because she has siblings from her Dad’s previous partner? And when they filmed those videos, did her Dad come round just for that? So confused 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I know Roy is heavily into cycling but think he likes to ride more than just his bike.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
I know Roy is heavily into cycling but think he likes to ride more than just his bike.
I’m guessing that’s were mads gets her enthusiasm for a good ride from then?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Wouldn’t even be surprised if Jan and Roy are still together and it was just Madison randomly lying about something irrelevant again for no reason, and she forgot it was in the video and forgot people would ask questions lol

Reactions: 12
If I had to guess as to why they might not be together, I’m guessing since Madison moved out it’ll be the first time her parents have had the house to themselves etc and it might of been her that was keeping them together so now she’s moved out they’ve called it quits

Reactions: 2
Didn't someone mention on one of these threads before that they weren’t together? It makes sense why Roy wasn’t always around during her vlogs

Then again he was probably busy with running his hotel

Reactions: 5
If I had to guess as to why they might not be together, I’m guessing since Madison moved out it’ll be the first time her parents have had the house to themselves etc and it might of been her that was keeping them together so now she’s moved out they’ve called it quits
JWS can only divorce for financial reasons, abuse and infidelity

So if it wasn’t for any of those reasons she wouldn’t sign the papers as a jw, they’d try and make it work

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
You know what man? I really do just lurk here but it has to be said, the behaviour of these 3 is just bleeping clapped. Like I really did like them all because they seemed quite fun but it's so selfish. They are the reason I and many others that live in Manchester will come out of Lockdown 2 into Tier 3.

With regards to reporting, it might be worth getting Manchester City Council involved too. I live in the Northern Quarter and there's a flat 2 floors below mine that has loud parties with multiple guests at stupid times. I have reported to our letting agent, building management and the police. Our building management haven't really done much besides put posters up and in letterboxes about respecting other residents (which these fuckers clearly don't because who tf plays music from Sunday 11pm to 4pm Monday?) The police did come out to attend, spoke to the residents and they STILL do it. We have recently reported to the council and they seem quite proactive!

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You know what man? I really do just lurk here but it has to be said, the behaviour of these 3 is just bleeping clapped. Like I really did like them all because they seemed quite fun but it's so selfish. They are the reason I and many others that live in Manchester will come out of Lockdown 2 into Tier 3.

With regards to reporting, it might be worth getting Manchester City Council involved too. I live in the Northern Quarter and there's a flat 2 floors below mine that has loud parties with multiple guests at stupid times. I have reported to our letting agent, building management and the police. Our building management haven't really done much besides put posters up and in letterboxes about respecting other residents (which these fuckers clearly don't because who tf plays music from Sunday 11pm to 4pm Monday?) The police did come out to attend, spoke to the residents and they STILL do it. We have recently reported to the council and they seem quite proactive!
Thank you for this! Do you know how to go about doing this? Not sure if people who aren’t residents in Manchester can do this tho

Reactions: 7
Mads has been reading the bible apparently, must be praying for sins to be forgiven 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think god would approve of you putting peoples lives at risk by having parties in a national pandemic hun or altering the way he created you

Wonder if she had to give them Madison Plant and Madison Knowles because no one knows what name she’s going by these days

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.