Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg this dumbass witch... born on August 23 which means she is a VIRGO and any astrologist can confirm that + everyone knows that cusps don’t exist 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️
she really thinks that saying she’s a Leo will make her seem cooler LOL what’s wrong with herrrrr

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Rach putting on her Twitter mind your own business if you see her in a pub down south 🙄 maybe if you didn’t go to Mads crappy party and break the rules left right and centre you wouldn’t be in tier 3 dumb ass 😒🤦🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 12
Thank god she doesn’t live near me if she came into my work I’d belly flop her right out

Rach putting on her Twitter mind your own business if you see her in a pub down south 🙄 maybe if you didn’t go to Mads crappy party and break the rules left right and centre you wouldn’t be in tier 3 dumb ass 😒🤦🏽‍♀️
Also loving your name! Lozzas unite 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s back at that KLNQ or whatever it’s called.
2446EEEF-D422-41ED-A8E4-E8DBF68ADD64.jpeg

Mariah does not need that Gigi filter mads

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Han might as well have not been there :sleep:
I’d want to not be there too, when mads and rach are in a video they just compete to be the centre of attention. It’s so wonder Han is quiet, she probably can’t get a word in.

Reactions: 13
Han looked like she was going to cry most of the time and zoned out alot. Also the super shiny look on her is not the one, she’d look better if she toned it down

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Han looked like she was going to cry most of the time and zoned out alot. Also the super shiny look on her is not the one, she’d look better if she toned it down
Its because she’s beennn going throughhhhh a break up and it’s been harddddT.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting the third part of the who knows me best tonight - this one will be interesting because Han is essentially the reason they’re all friends. So I feel like both Rach and mads are gonna be competitive to prove who is actually Han’s BFF 😂

Reactions: 5
I don't know to much about filler and this may be a silly question but surely there is a limit to how much you can get in a short space of time? Her lips actually look like they are about to explode. Shes what 23? She is destroying her face and there is no need for any of it she was beautiful the way she was . I mean I can't stand the girl but she was naturally beautiful.

Reactions: 9
LMAOOO mads prebooked a meal for them to go out, better get cancelling it hun

edit she booked it to stalk a guy 😂😂 god she’s so dick hungry

I don't know to much about filler and this may be a silly question but surely there is a limit to how much you can get in a short space of time? Her lips actually look like they are about to explode. Shes what 23? She is destroying her face and there is no need for any of it she was beautiful the way she was . I mean I can't stand the girl but she was naturally beautiful.
It depends who you go to, some will refuse to do it if they’re good at their job, but others will just think I’m getting paid so they’ll do it

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.