Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not so Leo energieeee and editing our photos together

Han is more subtle with her FaceTune but Madisons edited face looks so scary lol. She’s always trying so hard to look sexy but she’s ended up looking a freak with weird facial proportions. She probably stinks with all those layers of fake tan and makeup on her 🤮

Someone needs to keep a running list of all the fake things Madison has. So far I have:
- fake ethnicity
- fake skin colour
- fake surname
- fake tits, lips, cheeks
- fake star sign
- fake hair
- fake photos (all heavily photoshopped)
- fake ex boyfriend(s)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Han is more subtle with her FaceTune but Madisons edited face looks so scary lol. She’s always trying so hard to look sexy but she’s ended up looking a freak with weird facial proportions. She probably stinks with all those layers of fake tan and makeup on her 🤮

Someone needs to keep a running list of all the fake things Madison has. So far I have:
- fake ethnicity
- fake skin colour
- fake surname
- fake tits, lips, cheeks
- fake star sign
- fake hair
- fake photos (all heavily photoshopped)
- fake ex boyfriend(s)
Fake accent
Fake life stories

Reactions: 9
Ohh I forgot the fake accents 🤣
What are the fake stories? Do you mean when she’d be randomly staying in a hotel alone in central Manchester lol
She just exaggerates everything in her life... like the whole "i just drove home during my drive test" no you didn't Mads, shut up.

Reactions: 12
Mads is probably already booking them sun bed appointments for next week

Reactions: 2
Rachel’s new video has been uploaded and Madison keeps referring to Umar as the ex sweetheart we all know you weren’t his girlfriend. I have never met anyone would embarrass themselves like that the man didn’t claim you like Amy or Nada who were his actual girlfriends. You was a quick rebound after Amy and ditched you quick enough to wife off Nada. The end. 👋

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Rachel’s new video has been uploaded and Madison keeps referring to Umar as the ex sweetheart we all know you weren’t his girlfriend. I have never met anyone would embarrass themselves like that the man didn’t claim you like Amy or Nada who were his actual girlfriends. You was a quick rebound after Amy and ditched you quick enough to wife off Nada. The end. 👋
She also totally said Pete Wicks when they were on about Jack Sparrow

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Mads said they went to disneyland?? Reallyyyy? I don’t even believe her 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Other than the infamous “three shags and a trip to Paris” how long were they ACTUALLY together cos I’m concerned for her constantly mentioning him as her ‘ex’

Reactions: 6
I just want the Kamani family to come on here and “clear their name” and say they’re not associated with her and Umar was never her man💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Other than the infamous “three shags and a trip to Paris” how long were they ACTUALLY together cos I’m concerned for her constantly mentioning him as her ‘ex’
I don’t think anyone knows when it started tbh... they were in Ibiza together when Mads went away with Han one time so probably around that time it started

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
I don’t think anyone knows when it start tbh... they were in Ibiza together when Mads went away with Han one time so probably around that time it started
Is that the same story as “I’m the CRAZYYYY best friend, I went to Ibiza because my friends ex was there”

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.