Madison Sarah #7 quarantine faker, lockdown rule breaker, calling her out makes u a hater

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t understand about mad’s content is she’ll just keep repeating the same lazy videos, but in her comments section people always give her good ideas for content, she just never does it. Lazy witch.

Reactions: 8
What I don’t understand about mad’s content is she’ll just keep repeating the same lazy videos, but in her comments section people always give her good ideas for content, she just never does it. Lazy witch.
It’s beyond her realm of capability 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It’s beyond her realm of capability 🤯
But in her videos she talks about success and wealth etc whatever. Success achieving what? Like what exactly is she contributing to society? Like someone said, the content is nothing creative.

Reactions: 13
The question is, did Han edit herself then hand over to Mads or did Han edit both of them or Mads edit both of them?🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t mean to be mean... but that tracksuit is doing nothing for mads. She looks quite big in these photos (I know she’s not but that’s how it looks)

Christ no wonder she can’t keep a man; imagine arranging to meet Mads... you expect her ig but someone else turns up.

Reactions: 5
Pleaseeeeee can you do a mads grinch smile gif??? Make 2020 worth it xx
If you can find me the perfect part of one of her videos I'll do it for you :*

God she's gonna think she's relevant now she's got some GIFs

Reactions: 4
Guys there has been so many new members on the threads. I was lurking on it from mid last year (at first it was actually looking in her defence) I am actually feeling bad you know lol but then I remind myself that we ain’t no fools

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.