Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Katleesi

VIP Member
Private jet?
Seems very sus. Wouldn’t her family just be flying on a normal plane. Wonder if it’s one the many Dubai men she follows who’s paying for this trip. You are a basically a high class hooker at this point Madison.

Also does she no longer do “campaigns” for fenteEe that’s been a while she said anything about that

Reactions: 21

Jm203333

It’s embarrassing how easily bought and materialistic she is, flash a bit of money and she’s anyone’s, it’s mad how much she’s changed and how obsessed with looks and “fame” she is

Kyliexoxoxo123

Madison Sarah #6. Madison plant is a liyah, still tacky when wearing designer. Still obssessed with her ex, wifeeeey material but only used for sex

• Haha

caz95

To me it sounded like Holly was saying that she is friends with Han, Rach and Mads but she has other friends (away from Youtube) that she's closer to. Kinda like when you have your work friends, who you can love and really enjoy hanging out with, but then you have your best friends (away from work) but it doesn't mean you hate your work friends, you just like your other friends better because they've known you longer etc.
Whereas it seems like Mads' close friends are ALL from Youtube, hence why she's calling Han, Rach, Holly, Sophie, anyone really, her best friends.

Fakelove.

20:44 hun

what made it funnier is she was asked about Hannah, Rachel and Mads and despite all ya gurl madsss brown nosing she said the same thing about all of them
Wow imagine moving out and paying £1.5k was it? To go force yourself to live in an apartment building so you can ‘do fun stuff together and go to the gym with ya bestie’ for them to not even consider you as a close mate 😯 low-key feel bad for her

• Haha

Poppy67

Typical Mads trying to gain support amid all the criticism and obvious offence she has caused to many people!

She might gain some genuine respect if she could make an honest and humble apology. I for one certainly didn't believe the comment about her having a friend with the same name who pronounced it that way.
An honest humble apology for mispronouncing someone's name?

• Haha

SueB71

_methode_sundaytimes_prod_web_bin_26f642fa-8ce8-11e8-89c3-034f5f14f286.jpg

On a positive note, I think with the bucket hat Mads might finally be accepting her true cultural heritage.

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
HAHAHAHAHA YOU GOT A MENTION 😭😂#sayitwithyourchest

Mads has made it to my display pic because this is my fav thread on here.

Pete and Chloe are everywhere 😂 hope Jade is feeling ok 😘😘😘
I seem to always get the mention when it’s about her hate forum... like when she put it on Twitter she put a screenshot of my post up. Honestly, Mads I’d say it in your dms but you’d block me before I finished so I come here with the rest of the blocked crew x

Reactions: 20

muggedoff

Not gonna lie out of all of the threads ive followed on this website this is by far the pettiest one of all. Its actually embarrassing seeing how you all watch and comment om her every move literally as it happens. Plenty of other threads on here with genuine issues and youre picking at her for leaving her home a day early, amongst other things. Sad really
It’s not petty to call someone out for breaking the LAW, the same laws in place to control this pandemic that has killed so many people this year.

What’s more ‘petty‘ is speculating about whether Madison sells her body to old men, which you were doing just a few weeks ago.
Long time lurker, first time poster. I actually quite enjoy madisons content, and the other day i went back and watched a few video of mads hannah and rach. In one they all said they would be open to a sugar daddy. While they could only be joking, do we think this trip was a sugar daddy trip which hannah and rach backed out of after realising they wouldn't be up for it? Just a thought!
Feel free to leave the thread if it’s too ‘petty’ for you, but moderating the thread when you’re not a mod is against the rules.

• Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
F744F5C3-E95A-4DBD-9DAF-3D3023B404E0.jpeg
Don’t understand how anyway can edit themselves this much... you only have to watch her videos to know this is not how the side of her face looks. It’s really sad that someone who was so naturally pretty has not only ruined their face with fillers (obviously because she wanted to look a certain way) But still needs to edit her photos?

Hunbun123

Just laughing at this new video already so she claimed she fell out of love with Patrick stayed with him and was living a lie to please everyone else... this is her all over blame everyone else for her own wrongdoing. In recent videos was seething at the thought of him having a new girlfriend and stated in previous videos that in the future her and Patrick could potentially be together. Now she has unfollowed Patrick on Instagram probably because he is no longer interested in her and her manipulative ways stringing him along and is HAPPY with his new girlfriend. Newsflash Madison you claimed you got into a relationship after Pat no Umar is not your ex his ex is Amy Reddish. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
Lmaooo honestly I don't have that much of an issue with nips, I don't wear a bra most days but also time and a place comes to mind
Honestly I love riling her up

Mads eat your steak, keep breaking the rules and take a break from reading this thread

• Haha
  • Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
I find it hilarious you never see half of this stuff ever again after she’s had a picture with it