Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Clarity456

VIP Member
Can someone please ring the police or the samaritans to do a wellness check on baddeeeeee maddeeee.

Holly boon put a video out last night where she said she seen maddy as a friend but wasnt close with her so ya girl madsss might be in a dark place now...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Katleesi

VIP Member
It will be interesting to see if she follows the 14 day self-isolation rules. Then again, she has so much money a £1k fine won't bother her!
I’ll happily report her myself but I’m not sure if I’m reporting Madison plant or Madison knowles?

• Haha

ChloeW94

They don’t need to film together. There’s no actual need for it. They have their own separate channels. The “working together” thing is complete and utter bullshit!

I know guys who work together all day everyday, share an office and travel to and from jobs together that are not allowed to share a company van anymore. In normal times they shared a van and rode about their jobs with each other in their REAL job.

20:44 hun

what made it funnier is she was asked about Hannah, Rachel and Mads and despite all ya gurl madsss brown nosing she said the same thing about all of them
I mean to me that sounds like Holly was saying back tf off lmao. Kinda feel bad for Mads because Holly didn't really need to say that like it was a bit unnecessary?? But also a little funny because it did seem like a subtle leave me alone hint

• Haha

peachesncreammm

Chatty Member
Madison are you not embarrazzed this is so embarrazzing

Also can’t wait to see the Aaliyah scandal somehow making an appearance in the next thread title

• Haha
  • Heart

Katleesi

VIP Member
I agree madison has loads of bad traits and she annoys me but they definitely did not get their lips done illegally. I live in London and my lip injector was given the go ahead to open in august and I had my lips done in august legally. During august a lot of things were allowed to open and things were getting back to normal. And the way people are getting so angry because she left isolation a couple days early! She most likely didn’t even have coronavirus I’m sure a couple days earlier isn’t going to kill someone. The lockdown rules are so stupid anyway, you don’t have to lockdown after coming back from Mykonos and mingling with loads of people in Bars and restaurants but she had to lockdown coming back from Ibiza when she spent the whole time there with her family in a family bubble. The government guidelines are ridiculous the way they do things and there’s a lot of scaremongering that people are falling for. She stayed in during the actual lockdown in March and April when most people didn’t. I wish people wouldn’t keep acting acting like lockdown police
I think it’s more the fact that Manchester is and was at the time in lockdown. And it takes 14 days for coronavirus symptoms to appear. Here is the info if you wanna read why you have to quarantine So no it’s not “scaremongering” every country is pretty much doing this procedure to try and stop the spread and people are mad because it’s very obvious she didn’t stay in during any of her time isolating - I.e. her nails. And Mykonos wasn’t on the list at the time she went so that’s why she didn’t have to isolate.

Katleesi

VIP Member
I’m not gonna bother suggesting a name because I’ll get blamed for the thread either way 💁🏻‍♀️

• Haha

Ttt3333

Wowwww! Mads could be married to this right now but instead she’s hungover in a hotel room after the whole internet came after her, can’t imagine being that much of a joke!!!

View attachment 264889
Paddy is looking goooood 🥰
Omg he looks so happy, that's so nice to see 🥰🥰
I'm glad he's moved on from mads now, she is toxic af. She was constantly mentioning paddy for no reason after they broke up, pretending to be friends when in fact it was probably one sided from her since he got them a lot of views in their videos together originally

I know her job means her life is in the public eye but she should have some respect for him and his privacy

And I didn't watch the video where mads said she never loved him but wtf, what is actually wrong with this girl which makes her think that's okay to say that

Paddy has never made any negative comments towards her or their relationship. She just seems bitter

He was and is too good for her

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Kindred_

VIP Member
I’m sure Madison named Holly as one of her best friends in the quick assumptions video 🤣🤣🤣 awksss

• Haha

Katleesi

VIP Member
She put that post up and that’s how I found this thread and Tattle in general actually 😂
me every time Mads sends some new people over

I found it because of the first video she ever did on it (reacting to assumptions from my hate forum) or whatever shite it was

all she does is send people over here

Tempted to make a YouTube account with this name just so I can reply to the comment 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Itsjustwhatithink!

Aswell the way she was dressed in that pic on her story she’s definitely out with rach for her bday even tho it hasn’t been 2 weeks 👀

I was right 🤣🤣 I knew she wouldn’t stick to it. She’s so irresponsible
I knew it'd be Rach that outed her. Wonder how long before the big blow up? Mads puts up with it as she has no other friends but Rach is such a bitch to her at times. They're all as bad as each other though, they knew Mads shouldn't be out but invited her along regardless.

Jm203333

I can see the genuine relationship between rach and Han and rach and they guy she’s always with (don’t know his name) but with mads it just seems awkward like there’s no genuine friendship there, mads just uses them as she would be lonely otherwise after a while I think they will right through her