Madison Sarah #5 It wasn’t her, it was Jade!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It will be interesting to see if she follows the 14 day self-isolation rules. Then again, she has so much money a £1k fine won't bother her!

Reactions: 13
It will be interesting to see if she follows the 14 day self-isolation rules. Then again, she has so much money a £1k fine won't bother her!
I’ll happily report her myself but I’m not sure if I’m reporting Madison plant or Madison knowles?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
New video: “no sugar daddy” Then stop trying to make your life more exciting than the fact the only people you have to hang out with is jan rach or Han hun

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Brace ourselves the new video is OUT and of course it’s her rich Auntie again 😂😂😂

Why didn’t we see any of her family at ALL on stories?? Was she the only “young person” on this holiday?

She is such a beg man 😬

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Brace ourselves the new video is OUT and of course it’s her rich Auntie again 😂😂😂

Why didn’t we see any of her family at ALL on stories?? Was she the only “young person” on this holiday?

She is such a beg man 😬
I don’t think she has any other friends other than han and rach so she tries to make her life seem more exciting than it is

Reactions: 10
Been MIA for a while so apologies if this has been broached already, but Jan's maiden name is persian maddy told us only a couple of months ago! as Jan went on the Ibiza trip and not Roy I think its safe to assume these were Jans relatives....and a proper iranian looking bunch of people weren't they!!!! 😂 😂 😂 TV producers must be hammering down their door to make a UK version of Shahs of Sunset Salford

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9

She is such a beg man 😬
I just came on here to see if anyone knows who the mystery man is lol it’s her aunt

Reactions: 5
I personally do not believe for one second she was with family! Where were the insta pics

Reactions: 8

She is such a beg man 😬
She needs to appear boujieeee for Instagram obviously

I thought that her rich aunt was the one who owns the gin business but that didn't look like a very big business? How do they afford the private jet, boat, designer gifts etc

• Haha
I’m properly convinced she’s seen this thread, it’s like she’s answered everything we’ve been discussing
- that her real surname is Plant (sharing her mums IG on her story)
- our questions as to why there wasn’t any pictures of her family now suddenly she posts a picture of her mum 🤔🤔

I just don’t see why she had to create all this ‘don’t worry about it sweetheart’ crap, why didn’t she just say ‘I’m with family’. It’s not even like she’s entitled to tell us everything but creating this façade of mystery and privacy for no reason is just revealing really of the type of gal she is

Reactions: 17
Imagine wasting £500 on that - just because something’s designer doesn’t mean it’s nice

She needs to appear boujieeee for Instagram obviously

I thought that her rich aunt was the one who owns the gin business but that didn't look like a very big business? How do they afford the private jet, boat, designer gifts etc
Isn’t it a new business too? It can’t possibly be some multi million pound business like the way she goes on about it. Maybe her family is as dumb as she is and just spends money as they make it

Think Mads has a new account folks, someone’s going through reacting angrily to all my comments. Hey Madison Plant, how are you?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

She is such a beg man 😬
Do you think she would have still gone on that holiday if they were flying with Ryanair?? 😂 #privatejet #privatejetlounge

• Haha
Why does she actually need to build up fake mysteriousness of her life when she’s literally so plain. She went Ibiza with her family ffs 😂and she acted like a man took her to make it look like there’s more to her, has a man ever even took her on holidays lool

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.